D'ANGELO RUSSELL VS KOBE BRYANT: WHOSE MAN LAW VIOLATION WAS WORSE?

Options

Comments

• ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Kobe grew up in fkin italy. He ain't know nothing about police and they lecherous tactics. He said something he shouldn't have said thinking he was having man to man talk and trying to avoid a fkin ? charge. Who knows even what he really said like cops don't lie and twist quotes on reports. Deangelo goaded and recorded a conversation IIke a damn fed. You ? if you compare the two.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Yea on 2nd thought, I might have to change my vote.

Kobe didnt say it on national tv, he said it to a detective when that whole ? ? was going down, I'm pretty sure he didnt think it would go public. Russell intentionally did this ? .

exactly and supposedly he said it casually off the record....revisionists will be the end of this planet

@_Goldie_ It did happen

casually off the record, if you mean he didn't intend for it to get out. He still had no business saying it. He was talking to police. There was no reason for him to bring that ? up other than to pull someone down with him in his shenanigans

I thought you were referring to him going on national tv and saying it. He shouldnt have said that ? to the cops, but when you're getting locked up for ? , you aint in your right state of mind and like I said I doubt he thought that ? would go public, probably said that ? under his breath and some columbo ass cop wrote that ? down.

icouldeatastar.gif

Look, I'm quite sure he never meant for it to go public but I doubt he said it under his breath...especially if it went in the police report, they probably asked him to clarify.

When you're going down, for some people it's just nature to grab someone else to sink with you. Like on the movie Friday when Smokey sits down and Craig asks "what you tell him?" and he says "Oh I just told him WE was smoking." WE feels a lot better than being alone. I doubt it was malice, but it was definitely intentional. It had nothing to do with his case and should have never come up.

You sound like a cop and a ? who doesnt let ? in their uber

You sound like a dry snitchin ass ? trying to defend that ? .

"should have just paid them off like Shaq did..."

We should have never known that.

EVER.
  • ReppinTime
    edited March 2016
    Options
    The audacity. You coming close right now ? and go talk about some woman ?
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all you have to do is tell detectives "I want my lawyer present" and no further questions have to be answered
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KOBE
    Kobe didn't want to be labeled the bad guy alone. He tried to take Shaq with him, and he was married too.

Nick and Iggy weren't married yet.

Kobe wins.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    all you have to do is tell detectives "I want my lawyer present" and no further questions have to be answered

did you not read what i just typed..they look to make you feel comfortable as to create an atmosphere where u thinking u having a conversation and sint thinking bout none of that....did it happen at the initial arrest or another time?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KOBE
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Russel was way worse.

Kobe said that ? to detectives. Not to get Shaq in trouble, but to explain if he had paid the girl he had an affair with like shaq does, then they wouldnt be able to accuse him of ? . The Detective then leaked that quote and Kobe never had intention for that to go public or get back to Shaq. Russel secretly taped a man admitting to cheating and posted it himself online for everyone, the girlfriend included, to see.

But the point is, what did Shaq had to do wit anything that was going on wit him? That's what the general consensus thinking. It just came outta nowhere.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D'RUSSEL
    What got lost in the sauce is the white ? admitted she lied/recanted her story and dropped the charges...

meanwhile Kobe copped a 4 million dollar ring for his wife and the Lakers were never the same

White lies.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Russel was way worse.

Kobe said that ? to detectives. Not to get Shaq in trouble, but to explain if he had paid the girl he had an affair with like shaq does, then they wouldnt be able to accuse him of ? . The Detective then leaked that quote and Kobe never had intention for that to go public or get back to Shaq. Russel secretly taped a man admitting to cheating and posted it himself online for everyone, the girlfriend included, to see.

But the point is, what did Shaq had to do wit anything that was going on wit him? That's what the general consensus thinking. It just came outta nowhere.

we dont know cuz we werent there....maybe he was discussing how prevalent this type of activity is and gold diggers and NBA players and casually correlated it to a person he was very familar with?
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    KOBE

Kobe didnt say it on national tv, he said it to a detective when that whole ? ? was going down, I'm pretty sure he didnt think it would go public. Russell intentionally did this ? .

exactly and supposedly he said it casually off the record....revisionists will be the end of this planet

@_Goldie_ It did happen

casually off the record, if you mean he didn't intend for it to get out. He still had no business saying it. He was talking to police. There was no reason for him to bring that ? up other than to pull someone down with him in his shenanigans

I thought you were referring to him going on national tv and saying it. He shouldnt have said that ? to the cops, but when you're getting locked up for ? , you aint in your right state of mind and like I said I doubt he thought that ? would go public, probably said that ? under his breath and some columbo ass cop wrote that ? down.

icouldeatastar.gif

Look, I'm quite sure he never meant for it to go public but I doubt he said it under his breath...especially if it went in the police report, they probably asked him to clarify.

When you're going down, for some people it's just nature to grab someone else to sink with you. Like on the movie Friday when Smokey sits down and Craig asks "what you tell him?" and he says "Oh I just told him WE was smoking." WE feels a lot better than being alone. I doubt it was malice, but it was definitely intentional. It had nothing to do with his case and should have never come up.

EVER.

Listen officer, I'm not defending ? . I just dont believe everything you cops report, and if he did say something I dont think he thought it would go public.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D'RUSSEL
    rip.dilla wrote: »

.. From OJ to Kobe, uh let's call him Tobe(y)
    First he played his life cool just like Michael
    Now he rock ice too just like I do
    Yo, you can't do better than that?
    The hotel clerk who adjusts the bathroom mat?
    Now you lose sponsorships that you thought had your back
    Yeah, you beat the rap ? , fake ? you
    You turn around then you ? on Shaq ..

Nas?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KOBE
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    You ? really some nerds. Lol like kobe facing a ? charge randomly thought OOH IMA GET SHAQ DIVORCED HEHEHE!!

He got played into talking..which is exactly what happens when you talk to police and are ignorant to they tactics.

You only play with the Lakers in 2k huh?
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@_Goldie_ It did happen

icouldeatastar.gif

EVER.

Listen officer, I'm not defending ? . I just dont believe everything you cops report, and if he did say something I dont think he thought it would go public.

Well Im sure he didnt want it to go public. He just the type that will grab you and sink you as support when drowning.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D'RUSSEL
    Russel was way worse.

Its what Kobe was familiar with. It was an example from experience. It worked for Shaq to do this, it would work for Kobe to do this. When kobe said that it wasn't "? shaq! He pays off his affairs!" It was more like "Dammit, I should have just paid her off like shaq does with his chicks." Was not meant to hurt shaq because it was between two people, the receiver of that information brought it to the masses. The detective is the ? in that situation.

Russel is the detective in this current situation. HE is the one that received information, recorded it, and released it for whatever reason.
  • ReppinTime
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    You ? really some nerds. Lol like kobe facing a ? charge randomly thought OOH IMA GET SHAQ DIVORCED HEHEHE!!

He got played into talking..which is exactly what happens when you talk to police and are ignorant to they tactics.

You only play with the Lakers in 2k huh?

How is that relevant to this thread?

Eatadik
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    yall aint ever been in the box? the first thing police tries to do is to get u to relax and create an amicable atmosphere for you to run your mouth .....Kobe just fell victim to that...tis all

ol " I got seasons 1-8 of the first 48" looking ass

I take deposition s daily
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KOBE
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »

SO KOBE IS WITH A DETECTIVE AND ENDS UP SNITCHIN ON SHAQ TO GET OUT OF A ? CASE OR TO GET THE DETECTIVE TO LOOK THE OTHER WAY?

naw, when kobe thought the interview was over he causally said

"i shoulda just paid her off like shaq do"

like he was talking to a homie or something....and the detective blew up the spot

...BRUH.. THAT ? SHOULD HAVE NEVVVER COME OUTTA HIS MOUTH...THAT'S HOE ?

Exactly.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    KOBE
    Revisionist history? Really! ?!?

1: Kobe talked to police and said it
    1a: In an attempt to get off during the commission of a crime. Thats SNITCHING. LITERALLY. Like some Cedric the Entertainer only you caught but you on some 'Come on out dawg they got us'
    2: Shaq was married with kids, tons to lose

Also, debateable bonus :Shaq ended up getting sued and exposed as a stalkin ass 'put gps in your car' ass ? . One could argue Kobe opened that door

The fact Kobe was grown, police was involved, and shaq was married definitely makes it worse.