Lord Jamar: Society Forgets About Black Scientists, We Created Science

Options
13»

Comments

• Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When Vlad was first dropping these Lord Jamar interviews I liked them, but this sh*t is getting tired now. Let's say everything he said was true. Who cares in '16? These n*ggas just talk to hear themselves talk. Is this n*gga offering any black youth a job or anything tangible for that matter? Who gains anything by knowing these type of n*ggas?

If you're so smart and you started civilization, how did you allow yourself to be 'bamboozled' by mere cave dwellas? How you allow outsiders to take everything you created?

Alot of the sh*t he said were started by Arabs, Egyptians and even Indians. Let n*ggas like that tell it and they were black too lol.
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    If you don't trace your roots to that part of the world you can't claim something though.

Everybody wanna be from east Africa when the truth is a lot of us is from west Africa. And it's not the same.
    These people you're referring to have nothing to be proud of so they try to latch on to other people's accomplishments and history. That's why they make movies like Hidden Colours. Leave it to them, everybody's black. From Moors to the ancient Egyptians to the Olmecs (lol) to the Chinese lol. They want to claim every culture because they lack one.
    These people have a slave culture, not an African culture. That's why they latched on to swahili culture back in the '60's and Egyptian and Nubian culture later on. That's why these people have to take dna tests to see where in Africa they originated from. They're a lost people with nothing to be proud of so they have to fabricate stuff to make them feel better. It's sad man...
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muhannad wrote: »
    When Vlad was first dropping these Lord Jamar interviews I liked them, but this sh*t is getting tired now. Let's say everything he said was true. Who cares in '16? These n*ggas just talk to hear themselves talk. Is this n*gga offering any black youth a job or anything tangible for that matter? Who gains anything by knowing these type of n*ggas?

If you're so smart and you started civilization, how did you allow yourself to be 'bamboozled' by mere cave dwellas? How you allow outsiders to take everything you created?

Alot of the sh*t he said were started by Arabs, Egyptians and even Indians. Let n*ggas like that tell it and they were black too lol.
    If you don't trace your roots to that part of the world you can't claim something though.

Everybody wanna be from east Africa when the truth is a lot of us is from west Africa. And it's not the same.
    These people you're referring to have nothing to be proud of so they try to latch on to other people's accomplishments and history. That's why they make movies like Hidden Colours. Leave it to them, everybody's black. From Moors to the ancient Egyptians to the Olmecs (lol) to the Chinese lol. They want to claim every culture because they lack one.
    These people have a slave culture, not an African culture. That's why they latched on to swahili culture back in the '60's and Egyptian and Nubian culture later on. That's why these people have to take dna tests to see where in Africa they originated from. They're a lost people with nothing to be proud of so they have to fabricate stuff to make them feel better. It's sad man...

Half truths are equally as sad as what you have written too. Civilizations fallen, people get conquered, enslavement happens, fight for freedom, and rising begins. It's been a regular occurrence in human civilization and no one in here said anything pseudo nor incorrect from a historic and scientific research.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    So we created math, science, outnumbered them, and we still lost to cave dwellers. Hilarious.

You gotta understand we are a harmonious people most of the time lol, we dont get down like that, we've been ? robbed murdered and lied to....wasn't a fist fight we just lost lol...and I'm personally not about to rob ? murder and lie just to get back , and ask any cac if they are proud knowing what they did to get where they are and that will tell you exactly why type of person/people you are dealing with

Wrong.

Ppl of all color been at each other necks since forever.

Africa wasn't no just peaceful utopia bruh.

How many world wars we wage? Beyond the continent of Africa how many territories have we conquered or colonized?

a mother and daughter fight and a father and son fight, cousins too

WE DID NOT wage those wars because we never had the power to if we did trust me just like white people did we would have conquered the world.

I beg to differ, we had the power, we just had no need...we had everything needed for life without leaving the continent, majority of the traders came into the land

Need has nothing to do with it the English had no need to create an empire on which the sun would never set but they did it anyway because they could the same thing applies to the mongols. Conquerors conquer because they can.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Britain needed more resources and same with the Mongolians. What viable resources are there that anyone would want.
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So we created math, science, outnumbered them, and we still lost to cave dwellers. Hilarious.

You gotta understand we are a harmonious people most of the time lol, we dont get down like that, we've been ? robbed murdered and lied to....wasn't a fist fight we just lost lol...and I'm personally not about to rob ? murder and lie just to get back , and ask any cac if they are proud knowing what they did to get where they are and that will tell you exactly why type of person/people you are dealing with

Wrong.

How many world wars we wage? Beyond the continent of Africa how many territories have we conquered or colonized?

WE DID NOT wage those wars because we never had the power to if we did trust me just like white people did we would have conquered the world.

I beg to differ, we had the power, we just had no need...we had everything needed for life without leaving the continent, majority of the traders came into the land

Need has nothing to do with it the English had no need to create an empire on which the sun would never set but they did it anyway because they could the same thing applies to the mongols. Conquerors conquer because they can.

What is now the UK has been conquered several times and their empire was born outta neccesity/their survival, lost wars to the Dutch in 1666 and won others, Spain send armada's upon armada's to the North sea. Dozens of european countries were out to destroy and conquer eachother. If the Brits didnt form a coalition with the Dutch they would have been overrun by other nations...
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyway, many Africans did leave Africa to explore and conquer cross continents, a certain Malian king for example...there were also people that sailed all around the damn continent and even controlled the seas all the way up to the North sea for a While...mofos posted up all the way up the silkroute n beyond.

dont read books from historians, just read the work from people that actually lived back then....

and always remember that we only know a mere 1% of what happened ? maybe not even 1%. There rarely is absolution in history. Literally all the great libaries of the ancient worlds have been destroyed. Cultures that we only know existed cause of a cliffnote a Explorer Made...

• Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

Half truths are equally as sad as what you have written too. Civilizations fallen, people get conquered, enslavement happens, fight for freedom, and rising begins. It's been a regular occurrence in human civilization and no one in here said anything pseudo nor incorrect from a historic and scientific research.
    Why was anything I posted sad? You didn't counter anything I said. Just because you didn't want to see what I posted doesn't make it less valid.

Try again...
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

Why was anything I posted sad? You didn't counter anything I said. Just because you didn't want to see what I posted doesn't make it less valid.

Try again...

So what do people in the African people in the diaspora particularly in America do we not have anything to be proud of? Revolutionizing music multiple times, revolutionizing agriculture, revolutionizing many intellectual disciplines, in the medical field making noise, in Nasa making a ton of contributions and so no and forth.

Next in West Africa and Central Africa what is there to be ashamed of and diminish our contributions especially those of the Nok Civilization Ancient Ghana Empire that encompass Tichitt Walatta and among other ancient second millennium sites which can be researched and backed. Even Mali, Yorubaland, Igboland, Mossi Kingdoms, Songhai empire, A.D. Ghana empire, and so on and so forth.

The reason why in the 60's everyone is black is because we didn't have the completed genome project of course they were looking for who is black and what not. A lot of the scientific and historians diminished on historic relevance on a global scale with propaganda. Even Europeans thought that the Olmecs were African people which turned out they are not, because science at that time didn't realize phenotype didn't mean genetype, but they still haven't discovered DNA and didn't know the various implications when they did not until in the 90's.

The moors etymology is black and then it became to reference all muslims so Europeans come up with the term blackamoor, Nubians are African people and some were much darker than any of us in America and carry the E1b1b haplogroups which many African males carry that Y haplogroup in the diaspora which was in east Africa and espcially in the West and central Africa so our ancestry was East prior to the migration towards the west.

So this mindless drivel that you wrote was full of holes and just as a bad as a white supremacist.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    You gotta understand we are a harmonious people most of the time lol
    edging dangerously close to the "noble savage" myth that was spread about Native Americans...
    ...Native Americans who managed to fight amongst themselves all the time without engaging in world wars.

• jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    You gotta understand we are a harmonious people most of the time lol
    edging dangerously close to the "noble savage" myth that was spread about Native Americans...
    ...Native Americans who managed to fight amongst themselves all the time without engaging in world wars.

So are you comparing 1/4 of the population expanding from minority to in terms of resources and population to controlling 3/4 of the world resources while remaining 1/4 of the population as well as colonizing parts of India, Africa, Australia, South America, North America , Canada, parts of asia to civil wars that happened amongst the populations of every continent ?
  • janklow
    Options
    So are you comparing 1/4 of the population expanding from minority to in terms of resources and population to controlling 3/4 of the world resources while remaining 1/4 of the population as well as colonizing parts of India, Africa, Australia, South America, North America , Canada, parts of asia to civil wars that happened amongst the populations of every continent ?
    there's plenty of geographical determinism in why Europeans did all that.

but are YOU telling me that non-Europeans didn't fight among themselves because Europeans later colonized a ton of places? because that's what i am actually talking about.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    there's plenty of geographical determinism in why Europeans did all that.

but are YOU telling me that non-Europeans didn't fight among themselves because Europeans later colonized a ton of places? because that's what i am actually talking about.
    At a certain time in history The fighting within had nothing to do with Europeans

Non-Europeans fought against each other all the time, as I stated earlier cousins, brothers, and sisters fight all the time, but where are the African colonies ?? African crusades?? African explorers that used natives to navigate the land?

Besides the moors of course
  • janklow
    Options
    Non-Europeans fought against each other all the time, as I stated earlier cousins, brothers, and sisters fight all the time, but where are the African colonies ?? African crusades?? African explorers that used natives to navigate the land?
    man, i'm responding to the fact that you made the "You gotta understand we are a harmonious people most of the time lol" statement. you don't need to colonize or fight world wars to fight all the damn time. but if you don't have the means to colonize, you might not be able to even if you DO want to. so what are you trying to claim here?

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wrong.

What is now the UK has been conquered several times and their empire was born outta neccesity/their survival, lost wars to the Dutch in 1666 and won others, Spain send armada's upon armada's to the North sea. Dozens of european countries were out to destroy and conquer eachother. If the Brits didnt form a coalition with the Dutch they would have been overrun by other nations...

No-? sign . The English could very well have survived without taking control of places as far away as India and south Africa. AND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING HAS NOT ONE ? THING TO DO WITH WHAT I SAID

forming and alliance with the ? ass dutch has nothing to do with taking control of one quarter of the earth like the British did.