GtA 3
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    San Andreas
    GTA V
    Vice City
    GTA III

never played none of the other ones.....i never had a ps3 tho....went like 7 years with no games period

my boy had 4 on the ps3 and I grabbed the controller ? around one day....i was lost af and it seemed super hard

I bought the PS2 and San Andreas 3 times tho.....i'd play that ? right now
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From what I played

San Andreas
    Vice City
    GTA3
    GTA4
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From What I played

GTAV
    Vice City
    Liberty City Stories
    San Andreas

I didnt like 4 at all. Thought that ? was wack
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    San Andreas
    Vice City
    GTA V
    GTA III
    GTA IV

Haven't had a chance to play any of the other ones. Vice City and V are pretty equal to me but I'll give Vice City the edge because of how much fun I had playing it back in '03. IV was disappointing. Soon as I drove a car I knew I was gon hate this ? . And the fact that Rockstar took so much out coming from San Andreas killed it for me.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KINGEC wrote: »
    San Andreas
    Vice City
    GTA V
    GTA III
    GTA IV

Haven't had a chance to play any of the other ones. Vice City and V are pretty equal to me but I'll give Vice City the edge because of how much fun I had playing it back in '03. IV was disappointing. Soon as I drove a car I knew I was gon hate this ? . And the fact that Rockstar took so much out coming from San Andreas killed it for me.

They take ? that we want frm the game
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    San Andreas
    GTA III
    Vice City
  • deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    San Andreas
    V
    Vice City
    Gta 2
    Ballad of ? Tony
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vice City
    V
    San Andreas
    III
    Liberty City Stories

Never played Vice City Stories

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1. 2
    2. San Andreas
    3. 5
    4. Vice City
    5. 3
    6. 4
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you haven't played GTA 2, I highly recommend you check it out. The 2D is going to throw you off, but that GTA is honestly the most fun.

@genocidecutter you remember how you had to really stay balanced between the gangs or else they attack you on sight?

Then the electric gun would leave nothing but bones on the ground. You could mod a fire truck to shoot flames.

2 was creative as ? . 3 was a nice update based on it being in 3D, but GTA 2 was the best in the GTA series creatively until they did San Andreas.
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've always wished for a 3D version of Gta2 and London
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    San Andreas
    Vice
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Vice
    San
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    If you haven't played GTA 2, I highly recommend you check it out. The 2D is going to throw you off, but that GTA is honestly the most fun.

@genocidecutter you remember how you had to really stay balanced between the gangs or else they attack you on sight?

Then the electric gun would leave nothing but bones on the ground. You could mod a fire truck to shoot flames.

2 was creative as ? . 3 was a nice update based on it being in 3D, but GTA 2 was the best in the GTA series creatively until they did San Andreas.

The online mode in GTA 2 was everything. One of the best PC gaming experiences ever.
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    San Andreas
    TBoGT
    Lost
    V
    III
    Toenail Clippers
    IV
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I think ive out grown the series becaus the last 2 seemed more of a chore or obligation to play through because I enjoyed the first few so much.

1. Vice City
    2. III
    3. San Andreas
    4. V
    5. IV
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't really be bothered listing but the "Stories" games are great and often slept on.

I kinda wish I kept them and my PSP now.
  • Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    San Andreas - Whats not to like, soundtrack was dope, the whole gang wars idea was different (still hoping that they will do something with it on the next installment) the map was vast and full of fun things to do

V - It earned 1 billion $ in its first three days. That is impressive. The creator tool gave folks the opportunity to create their own races/dm's/captures and amazing to me, LTS maps. The later became so popular that most of GTAs latest added maps like Sumo or One Bullet was built about that game mode. Online had been used in GTA IV, but here it came to a whole different level. And if you could get by the ? servers, you could have a lot of fun

Vice City - Always loved Miami as inspiration for a GTA game. Apart from the annoying RC missions and the waterplane mission, i felt that it was a wide variety of tasks you could do.

III - Easy to see that it was released 15 years ago and arriving in a cloud of controversy (9/11). Of the GTA Generation 2 (III, VC, SA) this is logically the weaker release as it was the first.

IV - One thing that did my head in about this game was the call ups from people who wanted to hang out and stuff. Here i am fighting off the police and Roman calls and wants to go out bowling. Other than that, solid game and i really liked the darker visuals. TBGT didn't really get me. Lost and Damned did.

And like Karl said. Shout-Out to the "Stories" games. They were very good. VCS had the build an empire thing with taking over property and thus generating more income (and Phil Collins as himself)
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I liked vice city stories but when I found out the game had tonight club or strip club I soured the deal kinda.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just picked up the Stories games on vita for £8.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    V
    San Andreas
    Vice City
    IV
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    san andreas
    vice city