URL: Guntitles vs NWX

Options

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    I give this battle an incomplete. The first round was debatable the way everybody was talking they made it seem as if Gun Titles smoked NWX, that's far from accurate.

You be having the oddest recaps fam

Whats odd about my recap?
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    Shine's a ? ass ? for that ?

So you would just laugh it off if a ? told you to suck his ?

It's battle rap my ? , the ? said he'll shoot his daughter in the face , but "suck my ? " is crossing the line lol

He wasnt bout to do ? no way, but mean mug and yell, just wasting time and money and ruined the bodybag he was gettin stuffed in.

Except that it wasn't battle rap. ? was talking through his round saying disrespectful ? .
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    GunTitles
    I give this battle an incomplete. The first round was debatable the way everybody was talking they made it seem as if Gun Titles smoked NWX, that's far from accurate.

There wasnt ? debatable about the first round fam, that ? was a clear body lol

It's battle rap my ? , the ? said he'll shoot his daughter in the face , but "suck my ? " is crossing the line lol

He wasnt bout to do ? no way, but mean mug and yell, just wasting time and money and ruined the bodybag he was gettin stuffed in.

Except that it wasn't battle rap. ? was talking through his round saying disrespectful ? .

That's part of battle rap and Shine is notoriously known for talkin through ? rounds. That's the same excuse Math tried to used for punching Serius, when he does the same ? , there's no excuse for that ? .
  • aka40Cal
    aka40Cal Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GunTitles
    I didn't even watch the battle but I saw some of the clips on IG and I was already hyping off that. I'm not a fan of 2 on 2's and I always thought NWX was overrated (I mean Kshine killed DNA in their 1 on 1 battle and now they're buddies? Its like DNA is trying to revamp his career) Anyways though Tsu and Tay were madd entertaining (I know they battled each other too)
  • 5th Letter
    Options

That's part of battle rap and Shine is notoriously known for talkin through ? rounds. That's the same excuse Math tried to used for punching Serius, when he does the same ? , there's no excuse for that ? .

To me a clear bodybag would be if Gun Titles round was infinitely better than NWX's round and I don't think that was the case. Both of them brought fire. I think ? are swayed by the newness of Gun Titles and their aggression, performance and delivery and the fact that the crowd was into them. I pay attention to bars.

I don't think either of them ? really wanted to fight. Roc had an agenda from jump, peep his interviews before the battle, he started the ? he was purposely looking for a reaction from Shine. Plus them ? been had issues for years so the tension was real, this isn't your typical situation.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GunTitles
    nwx got smoked.
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    GunTitles

To me a clear bodybag would be if Gun Titles round was infinitely better than NWX's round and I don't think that was the case. Both of them brought fire. I think ? are swayed by the newness of Gun Titles and their aggression, performance and delivery and the fact that the crowd was into them. I pay attention to bars.

I don't think either of them ? really wanted to fight. Roc had an agenda from jump, peep his interviews before the battle, he started the ? he was purposely looking for a reaction from Shine. Plus them ? been had issues for years so the tension was real, this isn't your typical situation.

Nah he didnt have an agenda, that's how he is, he's always talkin ? "this ? 's dead!" "? these ? !" etc. He even did that ? to C3 lol, and if I'm not mistaken you was the only mf who thought C3 won that, I think you have thing against Roc fam lol
  • 5th Letter
    Options

Nah he didnt have an agenda, that's how he is, he's always talkin ? "this ? 's dead!" "? these ? !" etc. He even did that ? to C3 lol, and if I'm not mistaken you was the only mf who thought C3 won that, I think you have thing against Roc fam lol

Lol nah i don't hate Roc. I just remember him talking as if there could be issues during the battle and sure enough....
  • _Goldie_
    Options
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    Daylyt rocking Milli Vanilli braids
  • _Goldie_
    Options
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    GunTitles
    You could hear crickets at the end of DNA's "get him the ? outta here" part, ? was sad af lol
  • gman82
    gman82 Members Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GunTitles
    Gun Titles >>> and it wasn't close. Shine was talking through they rounds so I don't see what the problem is. If it was that serious he should of meant Roc outside after the battle. Overall I'm happy to see 2 of my favorite battlers put on a great show. Hopefully the rematch has the same energy
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    GunTitles
    Goldust bar... it's over. This ? is a bodybag in a bodybag in another ? 's bodybag.

I had zero expectations coming into this, but ? ... And a Bam Bam Bigelow line? ? ...This is disgusting.
  • gifted
    gifted Members Posts: 684 ✭✭✭
    Options
    GunTitles
    Damn. K-shine threw in the towel on some BS. First time I seen NWX owned like that. Tay Roc and Surf were cooking both rounds.

Surf needs to stop trying to son Tay roc tho. I hate dudes that be trying to do that. It's for show. It's going to be a problem for the duo. Tay likes the crowd to eat his punches but Surf wanna speed thru the round no interruptions. Surf trying hard to show he the man of the group because he know Tay is really the favourite.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    gifted wrote: »
    Damn. K-shine threw in the towel on some BS. First time I seen NWX owned like that. Tay Roc and Surf were cooking both rounds.

Surf needs to stop trying to son Tay roc tho. I hate dudes that be trying to do that. It's for show. It's going to be a problem for the duo. Tay likes the crowd to eat his punches but Surf wanna speed thru the round no interruptions. Surf trying hard to show he the man of the group because he know Tay is really the favourite.

Marv Won and Quest bodied NWX also imo ladt year and I felt Verb n Hitman took the last two rounds vs NWDykes last year also.
  • Micmacmar3of3m
    Micmacmar3of3m Members Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aint tryn ? on ? parade!!! But goot daamn da gas for roc n surf is fuckn terrible!! Dey was cool but damn dey was gassin crazy.. I aint never heard no gas like dat
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Why are people ? on K Shine when Tay Roc clearly started all that ? .

This battle is a incomplete. Crowd was gassing Tay Roc and Surf as usual. URL got too many ? rider fans in the crowds imo. That's why KOTD and Don't Flop fans are better imo. It's like ? can't watch a battle and be objective.
  • Micmacmar3of3m
    Options
    SMACK need sum more smaller room battles... not neccesarily small or quiet room janks, but less gas tho n we can hear n let ? cook... all star game of battle rap is right tho ya heard smack.. told ? dis novelty 2 on 2 ? is slam dunk contest 3 point shootout ? ... 1 on 1 shine n roc das game 7 nba final ? dere
  • Micmacmar3of3m
    Options
    Or... and ? forgive me for askin for a dna battle... but surf n eric