The Rock And Kevin Hart Set To Star In Jumanji Remake

Options

Comments

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kevin hart gonna be one of the monkeys

He's gonna be the little kid who cheats his turn and turns into a monkey.

Turns into a wolf innit?
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyway yeah man wack unless they completely revamp it
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Kevin Hart the fat chick at the buffet, he just can't turn down ? . He playing the same role in every movie too. Atleast diversify yourself so you don't get pigeonhole (see Bill Murray,etc).

The IC:

"Dont keep doing funny ? or you'll become like Hollywood Icon Bill Murray. Instead, play some serious roles so you can embarass yourself like Dane Cook in Mr. Brooks so we can clown you and you can go away and you can STOP EATING. Just, by ? , please stop eating"

:joy:
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That doesn't even make sense tho.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Kevin Hart the fat chick at the buffet, he just can't turn down ? . He playing the same role in every movie too. Atleast diversify yourself so you don't get pigeonhole (see Bill Murray,etc).

The IC:

"Dont keep doing funny ? or you'll become like Hollywood Icon Bill Murray. Instead, play some serious roles so you can embarass yourself like Dane Cook in Mr. Brooks so we can clown you and you can go away and you can STOP EATING. Just, by ? , please stop eating"

Not what he said at all.
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm thinkin Kevin Hart is gonna take over playing the cop/shoe inventor... David Alan Grier's character...
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Also it's due for a remake since all the effects were horrible in the original... a lot of uncanny valley going on... but I like the story... hopefully they can work in more of the jungle place he went to like the cartoon did...
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The original wasn't some great movie though
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why remake this smh

I don't think it'll be a bad remake for the sake of cgi. They gave them a straight to vhs budget for the monkeys.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why remake this smh

I don't think it'll be a bad remake for the sake of cgi. They gave them a straight to vhs budget for the monkeys.

i havent seen this movie since i was a kid but i think the effects were great for the time it came out
    also it was not really a very funny movie, had alotta drama ionno what kevin would play in this
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    CS, i remember thinking the effects were dope af when it came out. Ofc lookin at it now, its ? , but it wasnt back then.
  • S2J
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    The original wasn't some great movie though

You touch any old movie ? gon retroactively call it great. Kneejerk reaction
  • S2J
    Options

The IC:

Not what he said at all.

? . Kevin Hart aint built for serious movies.
    So why the ? would he turn down movies wth Wil Ferrell, The Rock,and other mega stars. Movies that put him on an even bigger scale.
    He's sayin turn some of those down and be serious, something he cant do. Thats TERRIBLE advice.

Obviously whatever he's doing is working and that summer of saturation that people said 'they' would get tired of turned into 2 summers, then 3 years, and now we're at 5....
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who's to say he can't do serious movies though?
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Maybe with a great script and director.
    I dont see it happening tho even in interviews dudes always silly and yelling.

• S2J
    Options

It wouldn't benefit him to try at this point.

CASH IN COMPLETELY, then when u sittin on 100 mill hey go for it

Yall want the ? to put his career in jeopardy to make a point . And yea, i say career, bc the following for comedians is THAT fickle
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just leave the movie alone regardless on who is playing in it
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BenjaminE wrote: »
    I'm thinkin Kevin Hart is gonna take over playing the cop/shoe inventor... David Alan Grier's character...

Yeah.
  • Broddie
    edited April 2016
    Options

Yall want the ? to put his career in jeopardy to make a point . And yea, i say career, bc the following for comedians is THAT fickle

Yeah.

I don't like Kevin Hart at all. Never found him funny once but the smartest thing he ever did was stay in his lane.

I know traditionally comedians are brilliant at transitioning to drama but notice that it's usually the ones who started out as genuinely funny comedians who do? even when they're not even funny amymore like ? .

Not accidental superstar comedians like Hart. Smartest thing he's done is stick to his formula.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    let me guess..

Kevin gonna play the incompetent comic relief...screaming and not knowing what's going on

But he's hilarious and if you think otherwise you're hating. It's gonna be a classic like Soul Plane.

Your sarcasm went over people's heads lol

*sees log of reactions*...no it didn't...
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »

Yeah.

I don't like Kevin Hart at all. Never found him funny once but the smartest thing he ever did was stay in his lane.

I know traditionally comedians are brilliant at transitioning to drama but notice that it's usually the ones who started out as genuinely funny comedians who do? even when they're not even funny amymore like ? .

Not accidental superstar comedians like Hart. Smartest thing he's done is stick to his formula.

Everything Hart does isn't funny but he ain't no accidental superstar. ? been grinding for years before he blew up
  • Broddie
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

Yeah.

Everything Hart does isn't funny but he ain't no accidental superstar. ? been grinding for years before he blew up

Be honest. The way he started and was going he was destined for co star status for life. He was the star of Soul Plane for ? 's sake. He networked like a muthafucka and expanded his brand and I don't knock his hustle but he's not in there like that off talent alone. Be real.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't ruin this movie
  • S2J
    edited April 2016
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

Yeah.

Be honest. The way he started and was going he was destined for co star status for life. He was the star of Soul Plane for ? 's sake. He networked like a muthafucka and expanded his brand and I don't knock his hustle but he's not in there like that off talent alone. Be real.

Chappell did Undercover Brother. Only a year before Chapelle show....And wasnt the star at that. So lets not jump out the window shall we...