Lol wtf is Kirby and Renzel

1413zw0.png

rick-ross-starin-thru-my-rearview-remix1.jpg
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    FishNChips wrote: »

That's james harden beard dam non sports watching ass ?
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That pic was definitely taken on purpose.

All three of them were thinking the same thing, I guarantee it. Wayne must not have had enough leverage in court to go at Birdman legal for backpack which is why he's trying the peaceful route and pretending to reunite. But Trick and Ross speaking up on his behalf hasn't gone unnoticed.

? Ross won't even be seen publicly with Meek Mill but he took a flick with Wayne and Trick? That ain't no coincidence.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »

I mean. ..bruh, why are ? clicking ether thats so childish. Lmao

'Ooooh, he takin pics with your enemieeees
    '

I dont think anyvody involved was thinkin nothin about it, these are grown men (except Wayne) who already know each other, ? dont dictate their life around e-beefs

this ? refers to himself as ? .....often. ? ass ?

4409 Bowen Rd
    Washington, DC 20019

I told u once before kid , I will be there tomorrow evening and every other Friday from here until eternity. Unless its about pullin up stop tuggin my pant legs randomly replying and lurking in reactions like a ? .

Again, The entire 757 can suck a ? . If u feel a way dont type, either pull up or shut the ? up. You scared to do ? about it

Lmao, ? ass ? Imma be up there for homecoming, and I swear imma beat you until the ? pigs show up. And I don't give a ? about an area code. ? you think this is ? , college?

? just jumped into another ? beef lol
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    FishNChips wrote: »
    gee dissin birdman now cause "renzel" is? lmao you a follower

? goofy Austin powers I'm not dissin baby but these pix proves he's ? .....y wasnt he n Miami check-in renzel & trick 4 respek?

all you can do is call me names? lmao still mad about w-w-w-w-w-wristless music you fat ? ?
  • Biggwillie
    Biggwillie Members Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Screen-Shot-2016-04-28-at-4.20.44-PM.png

http://thesource.com/2016/04/28/lil-wayne-poses-for-picture-with-rick-ross-and-trick-daddy/

Last week’s Breakfast Club interview with Birdman certainly still has legs, as it is still a trending topic online and “respeck” has a been heard everywhere from NBA games to daytime TV shows. One of the more interesting points during the interview was Charlmagne asking Birdman if he confronted Rick Ross and Trick Daddy in the same manner. This was a valid question considering that both Ross and Trick publicly called out Birdman on the Breakfast Club.

Still embroiled in a lawsuit with Birdman is Lil Wayne, who is suing the Cash Money Records CEO for $51 million. Though the pair have been spotted together and still record music in the same studio, the suit is still on the table. In light of the recent events, Wayne took a picture with both Rick Ross and Trick Daddy. That may just be pure coincidence, or it may be a message to Birdman. Either or, it adds another interesting plot twist to the dramatics that have been playing out.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

Ross, wayne, trick, jeezy - Luxury Tax

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-1kXe8AywM8

classic

Real talk how can you listen to this and say Wayne not the GOAT?

Views From The 6 In 2 hours
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    These ? got beacoup pictures and songs together already this aint news or thread worthy.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Off topic if the 3 collaborated on a song it's be dope.

Luxury Tax

Like a needle in the haystack we ain't trina see the pen

dope ass song ironically wayne got arrested a few years after the song for the new york incident
  • endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Don't know if this has already been posted but Stunna selling shirts now

2u5a7rhxy2d6.png

The ? can barely speak english, but his business sense is A1

I gotta feeling slim in the cut being analytical, making moves like this.

Yo that ? 's ? expression never changes b, this was at his surprise birthday party

bmi_cash_money_2013__p.jpg

That ? must of had an extremely hard life at some point

I dont believe this guy is a human. Nobody can always look exactly the same.. its like his face is frozen in time
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »
    Old white lady reacting to Birdman @ the breakfast club.

https://youtu.be/yKxCZboJfgs

why are you watching this tho?

I jumped on worldstar for some reason last night and ill admit, im not done laughing at birdman but a fresh perspective was needed so I clicked dat.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thereal_ba wrote: »

Lmao @ i dont know the birdman.

Every line is quotable

"This man has enough jewelry to be on the housewives of Dallas. In fact he might be a housewife of Dallas."

"Ooh there's a lot of liquor in that room!"

"Well the problem is he's [Birdman] not had his breakfast"
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's funny Trick and Ross both from Miami but sound totally different when they talk
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thereal_ba wrote: »

Lmao @ i dont know the birdman.

Every line is quotable

nah, that ? corny, sound like typical lame white boy jokes, that angle of getting someone´s take of a whole other demographic for comedy value is played out...
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options

yooo wtf lmaoooooo
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I mean. ..bruh, why are ? clicking ether thats so childish. Lmao

'Ooooh, he takin pics with your enemieeees
    '

I dont think anyvody involved was thinkin nothin about it, these are grown men (except Wayne) who already know each other, ? dont dictate their life around e-beefs

this ? refers to himself as ? .....often. ? ass ?

4409 Bowen Rd
    Washington, DC 20019

I told u once before kid , I will be there tomorrow evening and every other Friday from here until eternity. Unless its about pullin up stop tuggin my pant legs randomly replying and lurking in reactions like a ? .

Again, The entire 757 can suck a ? . If u feel a way dont type, either pull up or shut the ? up. You scared to do ? about it

Lmao, ? ass ? Imma be up there for homecoming, and I swear imma beat you until the ? pigs show up. And I don't give a ? about an area code. ? you think this is ? , college?

Yall mfs be sure to @ me before yall meet up, so I can record the ? . That's right around my way.

? DC ain't but an hour away let's make this an event someone start taking bets
This discussion has been closed.