DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
Yall ladies copped it?

Comments

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    because the most loyal stanbase in the world didn't sign up for tidal months ago in anticipation of a rumored beyonce exclusive album. beyonce been tweeted nonstop for the last year about tidal maybe a few thousand more people sign up for the album. But most of her stanbase already locked in accounts for tidal. The flake fans will juts bootleg it.

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    this a real album or one of those bull mixtape type album
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this a real album or one of those bull mixtape type album

real
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just Blaze coproduced the song with Kendrick.
    that and her song with Weeknd is fire

I'll listen to the rest later
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Monizzle14 just have that avi ready and name change becuz them numbers bout to go up.... @Sion tell him he better go out see the outside of his room they going ape ? over this right now.... Lolololololol at they might get a couple extra thousand to sign up for this album you finna catch the biggest L of the year
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How long before it hits itunes?
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

Supposedly it's remaining a tidal exclusive. we'll see tho
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    FishNChips wrote: »

Supposedly it's remaining a tidal exclusive. we'll see tho

They said the same thing about The Life of Pablo which i have on a Spotify playlist right now
  • Shawn Jay-Z Carter
    Shawn Jay-Z Carter Members Posts: 383 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options

On the same day Jay Elec album drops aka never
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Surprised this isnt talked about alot more
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited April 2016
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    @Monizzle14 just have that avi ready and name change becuz them numbers bout to go up.... @Sion tell him he better go out see the outside of his room they going ape ? over this right now.... Lolololololol at they might get a couple extra thousand to sign up for this album you finna catch the biggest L of the year

so the biggest L of the year is the fact tidal still has mllions less users than spotify or apple music? I'm sorry who does the math over there at the Jay-hovas Witnesses Temple of Hov.
  • za'kiss
    za'kiss Members Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Great album. Beyonce came with some bars on this album lol. Her rap game getting better. She put Jigga on blast.
  • za'kiss
    za'kiss Members Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BTW I recommend watching the visual album version if you have (a) patience, and (b) want to see some black power ? .
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    za'kiss wrote: »
    Great album. Beyonce came with some bars on this album lol. Her rap game getting better. She put Jigga on blast.

It's most likely about her dad, especially given the fact that Jay Z is actually in the videos and as private as they've been about their relationship why would anyone expect them to be this open all of a sudden about cheating?
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    So is Beyonce back to singing or is this another rap migos flow album?
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Someone drop that Jay diss
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I cant imagine that she would be publicly slandering Jay like that. Or maybe she is, who knows.

Aye I peeped this album came out under Parkwood Ent. this means Bey is indie now?
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    Why am i hearing that Soulja Boi has a writing credit on this

Stop this madness Beyonce
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rae Shrrummad also have writing credits
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    I cant imagine that she would be publicly slandering Jay like that. Or maybe she is, who knows.

Aye I peeped this album came out under Parkwood Ent. this means Bey is indie now?

I think she is playing on the stupidity of her fanbase. She knows they live their lives through her and she is gonna milk them for every penny. She's been doing songs like this forever (Bestthing i never had, Resentment,etc). She knows how to ruffle her bird base.

She did that whole visual album w/ all those songs people thought were about Jay...then releases the album on Tidal which makes Jay more money. She and her team are mastering this marketing game
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

so the biggest L of the year is the fact tidal still has mllions less users than spotify or apple music? I'm sorry who does the math over there at the Jay-hovas Witnesses Temple of Hov.

Naw the biggest L finna be you being SOOOOOOO convinced and sure about something only to end up being wrong in a major way...I mean you just said this album may only add a couple extra thousand that was quite possibly the dumbest thing I've heard all year from anybody lmao
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

Naw the biggest L finna be you being SOOOOOOO convinced and sure about something only to end up being wrong in a major way...I mean you just said this album may only add a couple extra thousand that was quite possibly the dumbest thing I've heard all year from anybody lmao

Changing my avi ain't even close to the L jay may take in the upcoming months lmao. ? if he gets divorced only half of the new subscribers count toward this bet since bey gon leave with half.