Comments

• thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What size are your ? ?
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Cunt_Lyfe Members, Writer Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How do you honestly feel about white people?

Don't trust them. Not interested in centering them as allies. The only white folx that I consider allies are the ones who are on some John Brown/Bernadine Dorhn/Weather Underground ? . But my day to day is not to focus on white people, but how I can liberate myself and other Black folx who are ? , transgender, and marginalized.
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options
    What size are your ? ?

Make something up cuz no comment.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    ? _Lyfe wrote: »
    What size are your ? ?

Probably low C's but thats cool. Name all the drugs you ever tried and whats your favorite alcohol?
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    edited April 2016
    Options
    What size are your ? ?

Probably low C's but thats cool. Name all the drugs you ever tried and whats your favorite alcohol?

Weed. Dassit. My friend has been trying to get me to take Iowaska that she got from a Shaman.

I still feel under control of myself and my surroundings with weed.

Favorite alcohol? Tennessee sipping cream.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    When was the last time you cried and what was it about?
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    edited April 2016
    Options
    When was the last time you cried and what was it about?

Couple weeks ago. I had an argument with my folx about abolishing the police and told them about how one of my friends was ambushed and beaten by pigs and how I was threatened to be tasered.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    harriet tubman on the 20 what chu think about that?
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    edited April 2016
    Options

It's insulting.

What they also don't tell you is that Harriet's father paid $20 to free her mother before the Civil War.

Here's a woman who was anti-capitalist and anti-government, and it's a mockery of her. She would have told mafuckas to keep her face off of that bill, since this government can't give us human rights, especially Black women (and those who are transgender).

Her legacy shouldn't be about capital and commodity.

Also, give us reparations, not a bill. That's what she would want.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Do you have better orgasms by yourself or with a woman? And do you remember what your first one felt like?
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options
    Do you have better orgasms by yourself or with a woman? And do you remember what your first one felt like?

By myself, because I trust myself before anyone else, although it's reported that lesbians actually have the most satisfying sex.

The first orgasm I experienced felt like my body was on fire.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    How old were you when you ate ? for the first time? Where were you and how involved were you with this person?

I was an exchange student in Botswana. We were at a Zimbabwean independence day party. Told her that I wanted to kiss her and we ended up making out in the bathroom. She had a GF, so it never developed past us ? .

ghqud3vp6m8a.gif
  • thatboydizz
    Options

It's insulting.

What they also don't tell you is that Harriet's father paid $20 to free her mother before the Civil War.

Here's a woman who was anti-capitalist and anti-government, and it's a mockery of her. She would have told mafuckas to keep her face off of that bill, since this government can't give us human rights, especially Black women (and those who are transgender).

Yeah im not feelin it. They throw us kebbles and bits and keep it moving. ? that we want statues built, Holidays, Days off ? They need to name a state or two after us. ? never loved us
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options
    Beta_SataN wrote: »
    How old were you when you ate ? for the first time? Where were you and how involved were you with this person?

I was an exchange student in Botswana. We were at a Zimbabwean independence day party. Told her that I wanted to kiss her and we ended up making out in the bathroom. She had a GF, so it never developed past us ? .

ghqud3vp6m8a.gif

There are some gorgeous women in Botswana.

amy-amantle.jpg
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Whats your biggest goal in life?
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options

It's insulting.

Yeah im not feelin it. They throw us kebbles and bits and keep it moving. ? that we want statues built, Holidays, Days off ? They need to name a state or two after us. ? never loved us

Yeahp. That's why I advocate for reparations and abolition, because it's declaring to the world that we know our worth.

They say this country will burn before they give us reparations. I say give me a lighter.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Whats your biggest goal in life?

I have many goals:

1)Inspire and stimulate folx with my writing, esp. those who are marginalized and feel like they have no community.
    2)Create more radical spaces that are safe for Black folx who love alternative cultures, but are alienated because of it.
    3) To embody radical change just by existing.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    How is it in africa?
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    You ever been to the strip club? Obfresh have she all the way with the ?
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options
    How is it in africa?

It's like being home.

The entire time I was there, it was nothing but love: ? were playing Nas from the parking lots and Pac from their dorm rooms. We'd talk about hip hop culture. We'd talk about spoken word. We'd twerk to Jay-Z in the club in the city of Gaborone. I'd met openly transgender and ? people. Botswana is one of the friendliest countries in the world. There's something about being in a Black country that is just a living miracle: You walk more confidently. You hold your head up higher. You become more grounded in who you are in a way that you can't be when you are in the United States.

In Soweto, there was a community bathroom that everyone used in the shanty town. However, despite people understanding that the area was politically and economically impoverished, there was graffiti scribbled on the outside wall in Zulu: "Love yourself." Despite other countries ravishing these countries and the history of apartheid, it was still one of love.
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options
    Also, we did go on safari in Northern Botswana in the Kalahari desert.

You can hear lions roaring in the early morning as they hunt for food, as we were out camping in the wilderness.

My favorite part about that trip was driving through a pack of lions in an open jeep and feeling like a ? bad ass.
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    edited April 2016
    Options
    You ever been to the strip club? Obfresh have she all the way with the ?

Yeahp. Been to a strip club on the north side. Unfortunately, it was mostly white, with only one Black woman. I chose to give my money to her for a lap dance.

I actually ended up writing a piece about strip clubs, gender, race, and economics. Strip clubs with white women are more likely to have better working conditions than clubs with Black women. Unless a strip club is located in the hood, strip clubs with mostly white women keep a few Black girls and other women of color around, but not too many, because too many women of color is seen as making a club "un-classy".
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Whats the highest you ever been?
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options
    Whats the highest you ever been?

In Botswana, they have this thing called space cake, which is really weed cake. They roll the weed into the cake and bake it.

Since I was helping them make the cake, I ended up smoking a lot of it, and then eating the space cake. Strongest weed I ever smoked in my life--much stronger than in the US. Not exaggerating when I say there were cartoons in my head.

Ended up locking myself out of my room because I was so high and slept on the table in the lobby.