KRS 1s response to the Afrika Bambaataa ...Allegations what do you think ?

Options

Comments

• Doesntmatter
    Doesntmatter Members Posts: 99 ✭✭
    Options
    I felt like he was trying to rationalize it because he probably knows it's the truth and they friends. ? 's disgusting.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    KRS-1 is a ? ? and ? ass ? that needs to get kicked out the black community for these comments.

Molestation is unforgivable and for him to brush it off as some regular bad ? is crazy.

Okay. So let's put this into context.

It is not cool to ? or molest a child but why praise the ? that kills the community or ? others within the community?

If I know a ? that's a killer or a drug dealer I don't respek them. I stay far away. ? (allegedly ) I do the same.

I get krs message. It's just the ? you pseudo real ? don't want to hear
    KRS-1 is a ? ? and ? ass ? that needs to get kicked out the black community for these comments.

Molestation is unforgivable and for him to brush it off as some regular bad ? is crazy.

It is not cool to ? or molest a child but why praise the ? that kills the community or ? others within the community?

If I know a ? that's a killer or a drug dealer I don't respek them. I stay far away. ? (allegedly ) I do the same.

Selling drugs is not the same as being a ? . It takes two WILLING parties for that

Murder is not the same as being a ? . Murder can happen because of a thousand different reason

Being a ? is the worst thing you can be. I can't think of anything. If it's not the worst it's top 3.

You can rationalize drug dealing and murder but not being a damn ? .
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm telling you man. ? are cherry picking ? and didn't understand context or listen to the whole interview. People that already hated krs want this stupid gossip to be true so they can validate their hate for him. Star is a gossiping ? boy leading the blind. He's reaching hard.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Selling drugs is not the same as being a ? . It takes to WILLING parties for that

Murder is not the same as being a ? . Murder can happen because of a thousand different reason

Being a ? is the worst thing you can be. I can't think of anything. If it's not the worst it's top 3.

You can't rationalize drug dealing and murder but being a damn ? .

Yeah I can rationalize being a drug dealer or robbing a bank. You're broke, you grew up in the ghetto, no job, poor education, empty refrigerator, robbing a bank or selling drugs seems like a reasonable thing to do.

But ? little kids is disgusting and I can't see any justification.

Why would you ? a 10 year old kid?
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    Smh @ comparing "hood ? " with warrants to pedophiles.

I listened to the entire Podcast yesterday.. And he has he stance of right is right and wrong is wrong.. To him you can't pick and choose.. If you from the hood you know cats that got murders and ? like that.. That you still are cool with.. And you'll also know people who might prey on young people.. To KRS both are wrong you can't be cool with one and not cool with the other.. Not really a comparison.. Pretty black and white..

I disagree. most ? who have murders, are not murdering innocent children or ppl ... most of them if not all, are murdering ? and ? who are involved in the under world/ street ? ..,.

Pedophiles are molesting and are taking advantage of innocent children...not the same thing.
    It Sound like KRS is a ? his damn self.
    I always knew something was up with his flow.... kane, rakim, ll, d.o.c, ice cube>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MFs seem to like misunderstanding people. I listened to the interview and thought it was reasonable.

KRS pretty much said Bambataa's alleged sex life wasn't hip-hop related and therefore he doesn't give a ? . That was my takeaway. Who said he has to agree with the lynch mob ? Also where's the actual evidence ?
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    okaay wrote: »
    Worst nose in the game 30yrs strong!

I remember when I first saw it on a Hip Hop poster all them years ago. I remember thinking "Who the ? is that?"

I think it's what got me listening to his music.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Krissy was bambootalized. I'm convinced.
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's right from his point of view. But that mentality is a destructive one. It's not one of community.

• 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Sh-t just got real interesting now that the boss of the Zulu Nation is saying something

https://youtu.be/cij_-OKH4SE
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Kats can't write this ? off cuz i had 2 smh when that 1 victim said bambatty was a swallower...no Mann

damn ? i'm eating right now. :#
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    I think this is the the source material for red hook summer. I think spike new something but he didn't want to out bambataa directly.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    was grand master flash and the furious 5 down with Zulu nation? what about x clan?
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't agree with Krs on this. Comparing other crimes to Bam molesting kids? Nah man. FOH. Does it take away what bam did for hip-hop, no, but when you praise Bam think about who you are praising.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bambaattaa-Bootyholes shall unite
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    It's crazy how many clowns been defending Afrika Bam-? -batterer
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn, nobody gonna throw on the cape and say these allegations were made up by the media/illuminati/white man/jews? lol wow i'm impressed
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    So I guess I got to throw out all my BDP and KRS albums now that this came out.... Nah, The Bridge is Over all damn day!
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    Sh-t just got real interesting now that the boss of the Zulu Nation is saying something

https://youtu.be/cij_-OKH4SE

Where did KRS say it was OK to be a ? ?

Nevermind, this ? just mentioned the Illuminati in the first minute. Video is void.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    MFs seem to like misunderstanding people. I listened to the interview and thought it was reasonable.

KRS pretty much said Bambataa's alleged sex life wasn't hip-hop related and therefore he doesn't give a ? . That was my takeaway. Who said he has to agree with the lynch mob ? Also where's the actual evidence ?
    That's how it is today unfortunately and it ? sucks. People hear one word or sentence that they can grab onto and try to damage ? . It's pretty sad. I don't have to like anybodies opinion but I can say ? you and move on. It's not hard to do that.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    damn, nobody gonna throw on the cape and say these allegations were made up by the media/illuminati/white man/jews? lol wow i'm impressed

Man the most i'd say is they still "allegations" at this point. No matter how bad it looks. For now. Cause thts all they are...as far as I know. I know very little about this admittedly. Not taking no sides but I try not to rush to judgement. Also I dont wanna know no "details" considerin the few things I read.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options

• smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d.green wrote: »

I understand what KRS said, I just don't agree with it. Maybe you and KRS have compartmentalized brains and don't mind doing business with child molesters but not me. I'm a big KRS one fan but if it came out that he was molesting kids I'd throw all his records in the garbage and never listen again. I used to like SPM and he gets no spins from me no more.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If KRS One thinks its ok to be a child molestor, then would you bring your kids around him (KRS)?

The idea of excusing or condoning ? is ridiculous.