"? or Fashion?"

Options
felliwonda
felliwonda Members Posts: 416 ✭✭✭
Alright so my apologies before hand cause I don't know how to post pictures( I know I know rookie if anyone can help please) anyway he topic is a debate we having at work as we speak with one of my coworkers who says that what Ezekiel Elliot (who was Drafted last night) was wearing is not ? that it is fashion. Is three against his word here and we don't agree that it is fashion it looks ? . Now to each his own but w/e what are your thoughts? How far are some celebrities willing to go with this "fashion thing yo?" ? looks ? period. Am not hating on he dude you know congratulations on being in he nfl but come on son!

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

nxxceou2xg19.png
    Welp..that is rather effeminate.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yuck.

As far as fashion goes, Jalen Rose probably say it best with "Is it cute or is it cool?"

It might be "in/cute" right now, but in 5 years am I gonna be embarrassed by the photo? If the answer is yes then it ain't "cool". And I don't ? wit it.

Besides that... That ? look ? AF
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was ? before I clicked on the thread bruh.
  • felliwonda
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    if you have to guess.... then that means what you are wearing is some ? ?

No guessing here bruh we were actually debating at work with another coworker who said the kid just tried to make a fashion statement with what he was wearing last night so I had to post it and see ya feed back thats all. Btw as soon as we seen the pic we agreed ? was ? .
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    I can see pics but Russell Westbrook is fresh to death. Used to hate on him but he makes it work because he actually looks like he picks his wardrobe at this point.

The dude in the pic looks stupid as hell, it would have been OK had he not cut the other half of his shirt, ? was completely unnecessary but he prolly did it to make noise on social media.

Westbrook the gayest man in the NBA

Nah, chill. Russell Westbrook might literally be a pit bull.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westbrook my mans and all but he gotta stop shuckin and jivin
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    I can see pics but Russell Westbrook is fresh to death. Used to hate on him but he makes it work because he actually looks like he picks his wardrobe at this point.

The dude in the pic looks stupid as hell, it would have been OK had he not cut the other half of his shirt, ? was completely unnecessary but he prolly did it to make noise on social media.

Nah, chill. Russell Westbrook might literally be a pit bull.

Just cause he got heart & skill dont mean he aint ? as ?

tumblr_inline_mkqve51xu51r3j4cg.jpg

Thesere's a difference between a ? dressing eccentric. and a ? wearing a belly shirt.

Who does Ezekiel Elliot has his belly out for?

Ezekiel-Elliott-300x225.jpg

nfl_draft_2016_where_was_the_rest_of_ezekiel_elliotts_shirt_m5.jpg

My pops would of made me change ? with the quickness ... His pops smiling and ? , i Guess he realizes that his boy a star athlete, who ain't never brought a chick home once, and put the two and two together, when he walked in on him twerking to Beyonce...
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Blame ? nh Regan And The "War" On Drugs
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Newly-minted pro football player dressed like a figure skater.

? gets his wardrobe tips from the Micheal Sam fashionista school of ? fuckery.
  • felliwonda
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    Lets add a bit of context....His trademark while he played at o state was his half shirt. He probably figured he'd bring it to the draft since that's what many people knew him from. I think it's corny and out of place, but I understand his line of thinking. With that said.....

Take that monkey ? off, you embarrassin us.

Yeah supposedly this dude at work was telling me that's dude trademark but I told him yo I understand dude wear his jerseys like that I seen that before and dude ain't the only one wearing his jerseys or practice gear like that. But danm bringing that to the red carpet on regular clothes come on man... Out of place is the right statement
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why y'all care is the real question.
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    if you have to guess.... then that means what you are wearing is some ? ?

Exact thoughts coming into this thread.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

1393577755225.jpg

Shows up to games like this and then has to do full on choreographed dance routines in pregame

Ain't westbrook from Compton? That's a LAUCE for you California ?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    He's still trying to do the show off his abs ? they stopped him from doing at OSU. I remember commentators talking about how he was mad the NCAA told him to stop playing with his jersey rolled up because of how exposed it leaves your ribs