Options

Comments

• optimistic
    optimistic Members Posts: 659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Interesting points..but the most important question yet to be broached here, is whether on not the woman in the pic is his mother...

Well regardless if she is or isn't.. SMASH-someone had to say it...IC tradition..
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    BoyPussy wrote: »
    Why y'all care is the real question.

I agree with this. Lookin for and at pictures of em and studying them and thinking about and all that is too much for me. Like I wouldnt know or care most of those pictures exist because its not something Im interested in. Doesnt really effect my life and its not something I wanna think about. I tend to think its fashion in most cases cause all that other is out of my realm of thinking about personally. Everybody aint gon dress the same thats their business. But whatever dont bother me and I aint gon study them.
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He must of hired Michael Sam as his stylist.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's just certain ? 100% thorough real heterosexual males just won't do or wear.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    I can see pics but Russell Westbrook is fresh to death. Used to hate on him but he makes it work because he actually looks like he picks his wardrobe at this point.

The dude in the pic looks stupid as hell, it would have been OK had he not cut the other half of his shirt, ? was completely unnecessary but he prolly did it to make noise on social media.

Westbrook the gayest man in the NBA

1393577755225.jpg

Shows up to games like this and then has to do full on choreographed dance routines in pregame

real_battletoads_by_dragonfly929.jpg

ass neegha

dead!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    I can see pics but Russell Westbrook is fresh to death. Used to hate on him but he makes it work because he actually looks like he picks his wardrobe at this point.

The dude in the pic looks stupid as hell, it would have been OK had he not cut the other half of his shirt, ? was completely unnecessary but he prolly did it to make noise on social media.

tumblr_inline_o4m3twO5up1t9afeo_500.gif
  • lordhonka2
    lordhonka2 Members Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall know the shirt wasn't cut and he was just playing around cause he always wears the short jersey in games. It ain't that deep.

How yall not know this.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    lordhonka2 wrote: »
    Yall know the shirt wasn't cut and he was just playing around cause he always wears the short jersey in games. It ain't that deep.

How yall not know this.

Still super ?
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To be fair he was making a statement since the NCAA banned the crop tops for football players and that was his response and signature thing in college.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The fact his signature is sporting crop tops is ? as ? tho
  • TheGOAT
    Options
  • sapo614
    sapo614 Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • disqus_r3XN1EMZNd
    disqus_r3XN1EMZNd Members Posts: 3
    Options
    felliwonda wrote: »
    Alright so my apologies before hand cause I don't know how to post pictures( I know I know rookie if anyone can help please) anyway he topic is a debate we having at work as we speak with one of my coworkers who says that what Ezekiel Elliot (who was Drafted last night) was wearing is not ? that it is fashion. Is three against his word here and we don't agree that it is fashion it looks ? . Now to each his own but w/e what are your thoughts? How far are some celebrities willing to go with this "fashion thing yo?" ? looks ? period. Am not hating on he dude you know congratulations on being in he nfl but come on son!

What? ? is not a look. And I only see straight guys wear stuff like that. The outfit looked like ? for sure but ? , no. That is inappropriate word use age and it makes you look uneducated.
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    Alright so my apologies before hand cause I don't know how to post pictures( I know I know rookie if anyone can help please) anyway he topic is a debate we having at work as we speak with one of my coworkers who says that what Ezekiel Elliot (who was Drafted last night) was wearing is not ? that it is fashion. Is three against his word here and we don't agree that it is fashion it looks ? . Now to each his own but w/e what are your thoughts? How far are some celebrities willing to go with this "fashion thing yo?" ? looks ? period. Am not hating on he dude you know congratulations on being in he nfl but come on son!

What? ? is not a look. And I only see straight guys wear stuff like that. The outfit looked like ? for sure but ? , no. That is inappropriate word use age and it makes you look uneducated.

You see straight guys wear crop tops?

Must be from the ATL
  • felliwonda
    felliwonda Members Posts: 416 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options

I'm sorry brother I didn't mean to sound uneducated. But please since ? is not a look what would be the proper way to name this wardrobe Ezekiel Elliot was wearing that day? Is it ? wardrobe?
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Smith's offspring wears female clothing too. Kanye used to rock skirts once mostly on stage.. etc

I dunno whether it's comical or sad
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lordhonka2 wrote: »

How yall not know this.

thats what im saying.. i dont even follow college football and know this about dude... think they taking this alot deeper than need be.. i didnt think "? " when i saw this.. i thought college player, doing the same ? he did in college on draft day... maybe im missing something
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoyPussy wrote: »
    Why y'all care is the real question.

Smh.....

These hoes are the reason why all this ? ? is so rampant....these hoes support homosexual behavior and even have ? friends...this ? will eventually destroy society its a virus.

This is what happens when u give women rights....they support destructive behavior...time to take these hoes rights away.....they only good for ? and having babies.

LoL ? this was hilarious
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    Russell Westbrook in postgame 2nite...

iqupty1s12fp.png

#BringBackTheDressCode
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sapo614 wrote: »
    optimistic wrote: »
    FB_IMG_1461973721755_zpsf44jbxfs.jpg

2yty2px.jpg

Please tell me that its a Photoshop... Please ?
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Russell Westbrook in postgame 2nite...

iqupty1s12fp.png

#BringBackTheDressCode

Wow, I just don't understand, and I'm not sure that I want to.

*shrugs* different folks, different strokes (no ? ).