Collard greens w/ smoked turkey neck
    Italian green beans
    Rice and gravy
    Dressing
    Super sweet Corn on the cob
  • pimped_out_red
    pimped_out_red Members Posts: 894 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Potato salad was in another bowl...no turkey, wanted to bake some chicken drummetes but we were running late...
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dzfnjbvyyvy3.jpg
    5xfxlxmsko5j.jpg

Thanksgiving turned out really awesome. First time I helped cook this year, but we did a Low carb dinner as my parents are starting the same diet I do.

Had turkey, greenbeans with mushrooms and bacon cooked in cream cheese and heavy cream

Mashed cauliflower, has green onions, bacon, sour cream and parmesan cheese in it.

Little turkey gravy

Deviled eggs with pickled jalepeno and bacon.

Also had spinach dip with cheese whisps
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    q5rb7xl08wir.jpg

Slaw dogs, Garlic fires and Chocolate chip mint milkshake.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    jzpmx2vir8fy.jpg
    3a28e4010c3h.jpg
    3uhq7afdbkyb.jpg

You know it is...you know what it be.

Cot...DAMN!
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    q5rb7xl08wir.jpg

Imma smack tf out this ?
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man smoked my first turkey on the grill and it came out great. my bro and moms loved it. it was moist n/h and tasted like heaven. ive been deep frying turkeys for the last three years but it might be time to smoke them joints. smmfh. what am i going to do with my deep fryer? idk.....but my bro took a pic but i know how yall ? be so ill just sit this one out.
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    man smoked my first turkey on the grill and it came out great. my bro and moms loved it. it was moist n/h and tasted like heaven. ive been deep frying turkeys for the last three years but it might be time to smoke them joints. smmfh. what am i going to do with my deep fryer? idk.....but my bro took a pic but i know how yall ? be so ill just sit this one out.

Gone post them Pics . What you do to smoke it?
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    jzpmx2vir8fy.jpg

This meat and cheese spread is on point as ?
  • ineedpussy
    Options

put salt pepper and some other spices under the skin. since i only had a grill i put a pan of water under the grate and put hardwood coals on the side and it came out fantastic. how can i post pics cause i dont know.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smash that soft shell crab sandwich
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    nbb6wdya3fsx.jpg

General Tso Alligator Fried Rice from Amelia's 1931 in the Tamiami area of Miami
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options

put salt pepper and some other spices under the skin. since i only had a grill i put a pan of water under the grate and put hardwood coals on the side and it came out fantastic. how can i post pics cause i dont know.

Upload it from your phone

All that smack you talk

Curious to see your "skills"
  • ineedpussy
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »

Upload it from your phone

All that smack you talk

Curious to see your "skills"

its on the computer. so how do i upload it then? mrs smarty pants.
  • BlueIceBranson
    BlueIceBranson Members Posts: 461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brisket, ? chicken, mashed potatoes, carrots, and a seafood kabob

lppli5cc9v4u.jpg
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brisket, ? chicken, mashed potatoes, carrots, and a seafood kabob

lppli5cc9v4u.jpg

Is this a appetizer sampler?
  • BlueIceBranson
    BlueIceBranson Members Posts: 461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was a buffet
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »
    q5rb7xl08wir.jpg

Imma smack tf out this ?

I mean, I think all that stuff piled on the hot dog is disgusting, but other than that stack of newspaper in the background, I don't see anything wrong with it.
  • infamous114
    edited December 2017
    Options
    qw8riqvzuwkd.jpg

La Vaticana. 1/2 lb Palomilla steak with house potatoes and morro (Cuban rice & beans) from Palomilla Grill in the Flagami neighborhood of Miami
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    I wanna try me some cuban food. Ive seen several food shows that feature the "Cuban Sandwich" where they make the entire sandwich then dip it in some sort of sauce. I believe its just Au jous sauce they dip it in. Looks good af though.
  • infamous114
    Options
    Never seen a Cuban Sandwich dipped in sauce lol
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Never seen a Cuban Sandwich dipped in sauce lol

After looking it up I may be mixing up my sandwiches lol. I was watching travel channel years ago and this food truck was making sandwiches and they dipped the sandwich in this broth/sauce. Bread and all really quickly, then put it on a plate and served it to folks.

Cuban sandwich must have just been featured on the same show cuz i cant find anything on it now. I dont recall the sandwich im speaking of being a french dip though. Whatever i saw was on some Ciabata bread.