The Official 2017 Food Pic thread

Options

Comments

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I made a breakfast sandwich with turkey smoked sausage, fried egg, sautéed onion and cheddar cheese on a toasted bagel. It hit so hard I forgot to take a picture....
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    The breakfast.

mojz1rvreyxi.jpeg

That looks good af
  • Huey_C
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    I'm making oxtails, rice, greens (I have to make them today, and I'm using BACON in them @Aryeh_Tsaddiq ) and sweet potato pie. I never take pics of my food but I like the idea of contributing to a thread that ? Chilla off entirely, so I'll be back later.

Lmaooo, post up :)
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I'm making oxtails, rice, greens (I have to make them today, and I'm using BACON in them @Aryeh_Tsaddiq ) and sweet potato pie. I never take pics of my food but I like the idea of contributing to a thread that ? Chilla off entirely, so I'll be back later.

You knew you were gonna catch that flag off GP.....but you don't use no damn bacon in greens. What's wrong with you? If you hadn't said that you would have got a GOAT for making oxtails
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You knew you were gonna catch that flag of GP.....but you don't use no damn bacon in greens. What's wrong with you?

It's what's in my fridge. I don't feel like travelling to the hood for fatback.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options

You knew you were gonna catch that flag of GP.....but you don't use no damn bacon in greens. What's wrong with you?

It's what's in my fridge. I don't feel like travelling to the hood for fatback.

Lol....

Smoked turkey tails/wings will change your life
  • Huey_C
    Options
    deefd1panb9r.png

White tuna sushi; the tuna was quickly poached in a dashi based broth
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I grill/smoke year round my motto is if you can eat it I can smoke it. I made some smoked mashed potatoes with sour cream,chives and bacon bits ? was clowin on me said I went to far but then they ate it all up and wanted the recipe smh
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I grill all year round trying to do more smoking using Apple, pecan, peach and hickory wood logs. But I love the charcoal. Have two grills I use.
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And if anybody uses propane ? yo self
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    gh0st wrote: »
    I grill/smoke year round my motto is if you can eat it I can smoke it. I made some smoked mashed potatoes with sour cream,chives and bacon bits ? was clowin on me said I went to far but then they ate it all up and wanted the recipe smh

I want the recipe !

I grill cabbage , romaine lettuce for salad , watermelon , peaches , corn , pineapple , tomatoes , etc
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Oxtails...what size is your ring finger again?
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

She can't make beef patties, relax bruh
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ChiCity wrote: »

She can't make beef patties, relax bruh

Cool. I don't eat beef patties. Oxtails suit me just fine.
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yall know its just "oxtail" right.

not oxtails.

just oxtail.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    edited May 2016
    Options

not oxtails.

just oxtail.

Who started this?

I heard that before and it just doesn't make sense. I'm sure you prepare more then one full oxtail. And that rule doesn't apply to any other food you eat multiple of.

Wings

(beef) Ribs

I need answers.
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

not oxtails.

just oxtail.

Who started this?

I heard that before and it just doesn't make sense. I'm sure you prepare more then one full oxtail. And that the doesn't apply to any other for you eat multiple of.

Wings

(beef) Ribs

I need answers.

i dont make the rules.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

not oxtails.

just oxtail.

Who started this?

I heard that before and it just doesn't make sense. I'm sure you prepare more then one full oxtail. And that the doesn't apply to any other for you eat multiple of.

Wings

(beef) Ribs

I need answers.
    That ? eats outta of the trash cans of restaurants around his way, I'd take that advice with a grain of salt

Even if it's a single tail, there are cut into multiple pcs hence the term, oxtails
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

not oxtails.

just oxtail.

Who started this?

Wings

(beef) Ribs

I need answers.

i dont make the rules.

It's 2 packages tho...how big is a real ox tail?
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options