The Biggest Myth Ever Is That Women Don't Care About Looks as Much As Men Do

Options
Logic Last
Logic Last Members Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
These hoes keep they choosin' shoes on. I know all about it. Sometimes on the losing end, sometimes on the winning end.

Nikkaz need to stop with all this, it's my conversation and one liners ? . She's thinks you're good looking or she don't.
Speak on it.

Comments

• Logic Last
    Options
    I'll tell ma quick: I see you peakin but you not speakin.
  • Logic Last
    Options
    @Black_Samson move this grown and sexy
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Naw....too many dudes who out here who know they ugly and still got bad chicks..its either or a combination of mouthpiece/personality, money, and ? game.

A man with the holy grail of all three could be ugly as anything and still get plenty of chicks flocking....women talk.
  • Logic Last
    Options
    Naw....too many dudes who out here who know they ugly and still got bad chicks..its either or a combination of mouthpiece/personality, money, and ? game.

A man with the holy grail of all three could be ugly as anything and still get plenty of chicks flocking....women talk.

All these nikkaz you talking bout don't "got" these ? . They just renting these ? .
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    You sound hurt

Wanna share with the circle ?
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Right, that's how Jay Z got beyonce.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is spreading the fuckery to all parts of the IC. It's like the cancer is spreading.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who are these people who believed that women didn't care about looks?
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EVERYBODY CARES ABOUT LOOKS.. PERIOD...

BUT A WOMAN (IN HER RIGHT MIND) WILL TAKE SECURITY OVER LOOKS
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Money will supeceed looks... a woman will marry a camel if dat check right
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ain't no myth. I been told ? I'm superficial af.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From my experience, females don't care much about a guys looks.

Power, social status, & money are the biggest aphrodisiacs for women.

However, if you don't have any of the aforementioned, your looks better be on point UNTIL, you get the power, social status, & money.

As long as you have one physical feature that "stands out" (eyes, in shape, tall, or hair) you can catch a broads eye and start a conversation off the strength of that.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Women care but they don't care as much as men
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Money will supeceed looks... a woman will marry a camel if dat check right

Cot damn
  • Logic Last
    Options
    From my experience, females don't care much about a guys looks.

Power, social status, & money are the biggest aphrodisiacs for women.

However, if you don't have any of the aforementioned, your looks better be on point UNTIL, you get the power, social status, & money.

As long as you have one physical feature that "stands out" (eyes, in shape, tall, or hair) you can catch a broads eye and start a conversation off the strength of that.

Just because a woman will marry you because of your status doesn't mean her ? get wet if you a ugly nikka
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @kat. What do u think? Bless me / us with your mature, seasoned unbiased female prespective if you could please when u have a minute.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rickmogul wrote: »
    @kat. What do u think? Bless me / us with your mature, seasoned unbiased female prespective if you could please when u have a minute.

Personal attraction is important to me. I've been personally attracted to some men that most would be like girl really, but there was something about them that made them sexy to me personally. Maybe a sense of humor, maybe how he conducted himself in general, maybe he had a big ? , maybe he was a freak, maybe he was successful guy.

Men like to say women like a man with money, without acknowledging that money changes more than a man's financial status. It makes him confident in himself, he walks taller, and looks better. That's attractive.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @kat. Interesting observation. We always hear women can tell how far she's gonna go upon her first meeting a guy. With this said, could the opinion change over time if she initially did feel him? Seems like that when the sense of humor, conversation etc could tip the balance to favor him now possibly or it has to be felt from the jump?
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »

Personal attraction is important to me. I've been personally attracted to some men that most would be like girl really, but there was something about them that made them sexy to me personally. Maybe a sense of humor, maybe how he conducted himself in general, maybe he had a big ? , maybe he was a freak, maybe he was successful guy.

Men like to say women like a man with money, without acknowledging that money changes more than a man's financial status. It makes him confident in himself, he walks taller, and looks better. That's attractive.

So u like big ?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So u like big ?

Who doesn't? And no you don't qualify.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So u like big ?

Who doesn't?

Only if they're aesthetic and attached to a special lady.