Overwatch: Best PC Game This Year SO FAR?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doomfist is going to take me quite awhile to learn to play lol. Gave it a shot in that 6v6 Doomfist game they made in the arcade but was almost always the first one to die. Cant get the chance to play him in quickplay due to him getting picked instantly all the time. Cool character though. I like his Skins too, already got the "Spirit" skin in a lootbox and thats the coolest one imo.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What up with people in quick play not wanting to be healers? I can't wait till Doomfist is selectable in competitive.

? mad anoying. Most of my mains are healers (Lucio, Zenyatta and Ana)
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Ana is a underrated healer. I been playing her a lot when nobody on my team picks a healer. Or if we need a secondary healer. Ana w/ a power boosted rein on point is ? awesome.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had this game since launch liked it for some reason didnt keep playing it son downloaded it and somehow got me hooked on it again
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I been hooked on DM and TDM over competitive
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    I aint too crazy about DM/TDM haha.

Ive only played it a handful of times. Maybe 5 or so. Each and every time we lost by 1-2 points. ? me off so much. Still aint get the Lootbox for winning in either one.

That new map is dope af though, i like it.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Game is dope. Had it since I think May. Love it.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Paladins >>

You should get this game, I think you would enjoy it. If we got an ic squad on this ? it would be dope af. @TonyDubbz
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everybody loves that ? it seems, I heard they added new modes too so i might just have to check it out.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Everybody loves that ? it seems, I heard they added new modes too so i might just have to check it out.

They have a "Free Weekend" coming up pretty soon. I think its this upcoming weekend. Can try it out for free see how you like it.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I tried playing the demo it was just too much ? going on at one time
  • Da12RespectA
    Da12RespectA Members Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New map is fire
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I went from not caring about DVa at all, to loving her after the last update. Her and Zarya are my favorite Tanks. They gotta do something about Reinhart. Dude is so crucial to most compositions, but boring af to play as now so nobody picks him anymore.

I was skeptical about the new Mercy, but shes even better now.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    focus wrote: »
    I went from not caring about DVa at all, to loving her after the last update. Her and Zarya are my favorite Tanks. They gotta do something about Reinhart. Dude is so crucial to most compositions, but boring af to play as now so nobody picks him anymore.

I was skeptical about the new Mercy, but shes even better now.

Im loving a lot of the new updates for a bunch of characters. Junkrat is ? beast now with the double mines. That mercy ult is fun AF lol.

D.va i like, but i absolutely hate how short her defense matrix is and those new Rockets she has dont hardly do any damage. ? looks like Pharahs Ult when you use it, but only takes like a quarter of Roadhogs HP if you hit him with all the rockets.

Reinhart was a character i forced myself to learn. Nobody in comp would play him and like you said he's very crucial, so I said ? it, ill do it no matter how much i suck since nobody else will. I ended up loving to play him though, hes fun AF. Especially with an Ana boost, just charge in there and ? everybody up lol.

Orisa though... They made Orisa so badass now. I liked playing her when she first came out, but now that they made the bullets quicker and that shield wider, she is a ? monster now!

The new skins are ? fire too. I got 3k gold atm, gonna figure out which one i like the most and if i dont get the skin, may just buy the ? . Hate how long it takes to get gold now that they got rid of duplicates though.
  • CottonCitySlim
    edited October 2017
    Options
    New DVA can destroy Anyone who isn't a tank

you have to dive onto them now, she isn't really a tank now. She is a DPS. I can keep hog even after his take a breather since she can fire when boosting.

Boost --->Fire-->Bump--->Missiles and they dead

s she is always out her mech now lol...
  • focus
    Options
    ^ What he said. Took all the words right outta my mouth. Agree 100 percent.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Moira is awesome
  • CottonCitySlim
    Options
    Can’t wait till her beam nerf....can’t escape that ?
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Can’t wait till her beam nerf....can’t escape that ?

Dude, that ? is ? insane and needs to be changed ASAP. The ? shoots through Rein and orisa shields too!! Doesnt destroy the shield, just goes right through it like it doesnt exist. ? can easily wipe a team on a capture map. Besides her being a pain in the ass, she really is fun to play.

What they did to Mercy's rez is beyond wack. I didnt love the whole 5 man rez ? , but the 3 second rez is wack. Should have left it as an immediate rez with a 20-30 second cooldown.
  • focus
    Options
    I think Moira's alt is kinda wack, but I agree about Mercy. I didnt like 5 person rez, but I was fine with instant 1 person. That 3 sec ? is death. They need to lower the cool down now