What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Professional Liar & Facist Bill O’Reilly: ‘#BlackLivesMatter Is Killing Americans’...

stringer bellstringer bell ✭✭✭✭✭Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/bill-oreilly-blacklivesmatter-is-killing-americans/
Bill O’Reilly opened his show tonight by explaining to his audience “how #BlackLivesMatter is killing Americans.”

He brought up how since Ferguson and the rise of the movement, murder has gone up in many big cities across the country, especially in cities with large black populations. And, O’Reilly added, it’s mostly young black men committing violent crimes.

He said there’s clearly a “violent subculture in the African-American community” but the #BlackLivesMatter movement is pushing a “false narrative” about black people being shot.

“Thousands more Americans are being murdered,” he said, “because police are being more passive since the Ferguson situation and the #BlackLivesMatter protests.”

vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
mrrealonevitoria

Replies

• Allah_U_AkbarAllah_U_Akbar _Jay_ Posts: 11,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fam... "LAIR"?

LIAR
    dontdiedontkillanyonLcnsdbyROYALTYAjackson17
  • babelipsssbabelipsss ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop watching Fox News and getting upset about what they say. Did you think they were going give a glowing report?
    Allah_U_Akbar
  • numbaz...80's babynumbaz...80's baby ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol

Lets completely ignore the fact that BLM was created because pigs were 'killing Americans' in the 1st place.
    13669056_495515447310776_1649422438188903135_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=03172f7dbc0a1be38acfd07b5788dd81&oe=582E3D6161jot2uiausr.jpg
    LcnsdbyROYALTYiron man1
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    I just watch Fox News because its hilarious
    313 wayz
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,542 Regulator
    Why should I care
    #Mikeyismod2017
      Colin$mackabi$h
  • mrrealonemrrealone ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought it was the rap music.....
    8UVZvs.gif
    Young Stefiron man1
  • a.manna.mann ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes I don't really get this "their opinion don't matter", "turn the other cheek"." ignore them in they will go away" etc,etc

I'm not saying spend countless hours debating a obvious racist troll living in his mom's basement

But you just can't sit idly by silently while someone THIS popular and influential,
    who is reaching tens of millions of households say some dumb inaccurate shit and then let them roll on down the street like it's gossip

Whether it be propaganda or not, you can't let certain things go uncontested

Sometimes you HAVE to stand up, and speak truth to the power
    playmaker88Copper
  • stringer bellstringer bell ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭

This wife beater O'Reilly is pure scum...
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
    Young Stefvitoria
  • Young StefYoung Stef ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Luda told ya'll No Loso or Camel.
    It ain't where u at It's where u headed.-ColeDaGawd
    a.mann
  • stringer bellstringer bell ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

nujerz84vitoria
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is slander and they should sue.

The problem with O'Reilly is that he has a dangerous fan base and it can cause some serious violent reactions. He is basically pushing out a narrative to ensure a reaction happens to particular groups of people. He acted surprise that we are humans and have culture that isnt violent is surprisingly being pushed that we aren't human but sub human.
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

playmaker88
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean it took his ancestors 1,500 years to create shitty stone henge. They ain't shit tbh. They have to thank the moors
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

• 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gone kill the cracka and get it over with

I'm tired of us being so nice
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    How old is Bill and why hasn't he passed yet?
    tumblr_nycwg4lQ121qzco77o1_500.gif

Young Stef
  •   Colin$mackabi$h Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do ppl keep getting suckered into this shit?