Baby Falls Into Gorilla Cage At Zoo

Options

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I understand the caution... Gorillas is strong AF and animals are unpredictable. Would've been easy to send someone down to get the kid, while somebody kept the gun trained on the gorilla just in case. I don't think he needed to die.

Let that had been a grown man that fell in tho... I'd be sittin there hoping to ? the gorilla slapped the ? out him

If a grown man went down there and they beat him to death, I'll smile.
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    That kid must of ? his pants when he was face to face with that huge ass gorilla...did u see the size of that things head??
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    First off, how the ? does a parent let their kid fall into a gorilla enclosure?

This isnt the first time this has happened either. The gorilla knew the kid was hurt and looked like it was trying to protect it. I understand animals can be a bit unpredictable but in no way was that gorilla being aggressive to the kid. The last video I saw of a kid falling into a gorilla enclosure, the kid was knocked unconscious and the female gorilla picked it up and held it close and was trying to comfort the kid. No reason the gorilla should have been killed. Should have been tranquilized at the most.

Yeah, I was just thinking about that. I saw that video for the first time about a week ago. Crazy. The whole concept of zoos get weirder and weirder by the second.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    so they killed the better parent smh. They should've gunned the bad parents down for neglect
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gorilla had that kid on a jet ski ride. Parents need to be charged for neglect and endangerment. Zoo gonna get hit with a fat lawsuit too. The bullets were necessary too ? that gorilla
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Very bad parenting, also very bad zoo keeping, I don't agree with zoo's keeping these animals prisoner, but if they are gonna do it do it right, I remember when I was a kid at the zoo and I was in this room that was like a jungle, I was looking around trying to see what animal was in there, after several minutes I noticed a big ? crocodile right below me, it was just chilling there the whole time, the fence dividing us was not very tall either, like seriously what the ? .
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    charles2 wrote: »
    Humans >>>>>>>> animals.

My child wouldn't be in that situation, but if they were better believe that gorilla getting capped.
    Humans >>>>>>>> animals.

My child wouldn't be in that situation, but if they were better believe that gorilla getting capped.

This. They better buss that gorilla in his ? if its my seed in there. ? a tranquilizer. You ? watch too much TV. Put the scope on em.

If you let your seed fall into a gorilla pit at the zoo you should cap yourself and let the gorilla raise your child

Do you have kids @Copper ?
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them zoo's gotta do better jobs at keeping ppl from gettin' in them enclosures. Then gotta ? the animal cause someone wanna commit that or having a bad day smh....
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That gorilla built as ?
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet the moms is gonna try to sue the zoo.....and she probably gonna get a nice little settlement too, smh.
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? dont be in situations like this...no attacks from bears or sharks...we know our place in nature...
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? here
    1g5ppaamsvci.jpg

Is she serious?

krs-one-o.gif
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Humans >>>>>>>> animals.

Humans >>>>>>>> animals.

This. They better buss that gorilla in his ? if its my seed in there. ? a tranquilizer. You ? watch too much TV. Put the scope on em.

If you let your seed fall into a gorilla pit at the zoo you should cap yourself and let the gorilla raise your child

Do you have kids @Copper ?

Not that I know of
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    That gorilla built as ?

Silverback too.

Probably in his prime.