Best CB in college football

18929623-mmmain.jpg

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Best S in college football

2hg9y4o.jpg

Baby Sean Taylor with the hitting no gloves and high pads.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    bgoat wrote: »

According to Uncle Luke he and a few other players wanted to go to THE U but clown ass Al Golden didn't really recruit them so they went to FSU.

So glad that ? ass dude is gone should've never been hired in the first ? place.

Lol Cook is lying. Maybe if Yearby wasn't here, he would have came. I think he wanted to separate himself from his high school teammate
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

According to Uncle Luke he and a few other players wanted to go to THE U but clown ass Al Golden didn't really recruit them so they went to FSU.

So glad that ? ass dude is gone should've never been hired in the first ? place.

Yup. He was right in their own backyard and they still couldn't get him

Not that we couldn't get him the ? coaching staff at the time didn't properly recruit him. So he went where he was more respected and appreciated and even though I'm a die hard fan of THE U and he went to our hated rival I can't blame him and wish him success.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol Cook is lying. Maybe if Yearby wasn't here, he would have came. I think he wanted to separate himself from his high school teammate

I don't know just going off what I heard
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Big 12 needs to get with the expansion program.
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingHustle wrote: »
    Big 12 needs to get with the expansion program.

We're the ones kind of holding that up lol but honestly I wouldnt even mind if we eventually went the independent route, everybody always ? about us having the Longhorn Network anyway
  • Shizlansky
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Nick Saben is the biggest ? and cry baby in college sports.

I remember when dude cried about how unsafe hurry up offenses was and I seen him do it multiple times

Dude crying about these satellite camps but I bet he gon send his coaches to them.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

I remember when dude cried about how unsafe hurry up offenses was and I seen him do it multiple times

Dude crying about these satellite camps but I bet he gon send his coaches to them.

I agree with him about the camps tho recruiting bout to be 10x worse than it is cause you open up 3rd parties
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »

I agree with him about the camps tho recruiting bout to be 10x worse than it is cause you open up 3rd parties

But that ? is part of the recruitment process that's wrong.

Dude snatch scholarships from players so quick.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But that ? is part of the recruitment process that's wrong.

Dude snatch scholarships from players so quick.

True

I just think this ? bout to turn into CBB in a minute if they don't do something about it
  • J. Will
    J. Will Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yearby was a FSU commit while Dalvin was a Clemson then UF commit...Yearby was already committed to da U when Dalvin committed, they played HS ball together..surely if the staff was really on him they could've had a chance..
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    J. Will wrote: »

Yearby was a FSU commit while Dalvin was a Clemson then UF commit...Yearby was already committed to da U when Dalvin committed, they played HS ball together..surely if the staff was really on him they could've had a chance..

You're proving my point. Cook didn't want to continue playing with Yearby. Mind you, Cook grew up a Canes fan. And the staff was on him. Just think he wanted to leave town.
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was a business decision for Dalvin, the best opportunity to be the best he can be. He still got love for the #305 tho.

evc_20141115_Florida_State_vs_Miami_FL_212255.jpg
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Devin Duvernay supposed to be on campus visiting today, hope we can make a good impression and convince him to bring his talents to Austin
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Devin Duvernay supposed to be on campus visiting today, hope we can make a good impression and convince him to bring his talents to Austin

I heard they rescheduled to this weekend so he can have more time on campus.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That ? ain't gonna be any worse. already littered with snakes at every turn...everything is already open to 3rd parties
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    Best CB in college football

Jalen Tabor got that.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options

I think so too.

Cook was committed to Florida before Muschamp exposed himself as a coach.

Golden never had a chance with Cook...he even committed to Clemson as a Soph-JR before committing to UF.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo I wonder ow they will feel if the NFL does the NFL Academy or NFL minor league. They say the league is talking about starting up a World league like minor league here or just Academies that will happen during the spring or during the season.

They are saying that the spread offense are killing the development of the college players.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    Yo I wonder ow they will feel if the NFL does the NFL Academy or NFL minor league. They say the league is talking about starting up a World league like minor league here or just Academies that will happen during the spring or during the season.

They are saying that the spread offense are killing the development of the college players.

It's really killing offensive line play. Half these dudes don't even put their hands in the ground anymore. They are constantly in pass protection versus run blocking. Its way it seems like half the teams in the NFL have terrible o lines
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Duvernay is first cousins with Kyler Murray....most likely he becomes a SOONER...BOOMER!
  • Rubato Garcia
    Options

Duvernay is first cousins with Kyler Murray....most likely he becomes a SOONER...BOOMER!

Lol, poor Kyler chose the wrong school once again. Since Baker Mayfield got an extra year of eligibility he won't get any PT until his senior year.
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol, poor Kyler chose the wrong school once again. Since Baker Mayfield got an extra year of eligibility he won't get any PT until his senior year.

At least he'll leave with two NC rings...BOOMER!
  • Rubato Garcia
    Options

At least he'll leave with two NC rings...BOOMER!

This ?

maxresdefault.jpg