Official Jersey Shore season 2 thread

Options
af.r.i.c.a.
af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
season premier tonight.I Cant front this show is entertaining. GTL BABY!!! lol

Comments

• vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Made sure i watched it, episode was entertaining

I'd smash the angelina chick
  • dreadedbwoy661
    dreadedbwoy661 Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Angelina is the hottest chick on the show.

Sammi looks good now that she lost weight.

Anglina>Sammi>JWOW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Snooki
  • paper_boy
    paper_boy Members Posts: 165
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Angelina is the hottest chick on the show.

Sammi looks good now that she lost weight.

Anglina>Sammi>JWOW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Snooki

co-sign anglina got some nice legs and ? ...........lol jwow got the pancake ass
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    this season has good potential. but I wish they would reconsider doing a third season unless they're getting a new cast. their gimmicks can only play out for so long
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    These guineas are celebs now , it wont be the same . The show lost all its entertainment value , it used to be fun to watch 8 Downs Syndrome-stricken Italians being the retards that they are but now that they are celebs it will be sorta plastic and gimmicky.
  • paper_boy
    paper_boy Members Posts: 165
    edited August 2010
    Options
    sammi lost mad weight not a good look for her
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    edited August 2010
    Options
    P-Dogg77 wrote: »
    These guineas are celebs now , it wont be the same . The show lost all its entertainment value , it used to be fun to watch 8 Downs Syndrome-stricken Italians being the retards that they are but now that they are celebs it will be sorta plastic and gimmicky.

yea i noticed this.
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    that snookie ? look like a rat
    lmao
  • quietaskept
    quietaskept Members Posts: 333 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    P-Dogg77 wrote: »

The first episode was kind of blah for me and it's for this reason right here. I want to see what ? ? "Single Ronnie" is gonna get into and the cat fights.
  • rockets
    rockets Members Posts: 481 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    first epidode was boring. however, i saw the preview and it looks like this season might be funnier and more drama filled than the last one. lotsa fights. fame might have gotten to their heads. I don't think they should ever replace the cast though. not a good idea if they do.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Made sure i watched it, episode was entertaining

I'd smash the angelina chick

Angelina is ANNOYING! She is jealous as HELL, she really wants Pauly.

JWOWW, I can't wait until she gets handed a good beat down. I can't stand her. She thinks she's hot stuff, picking on little ones. She'd get rocked, she don't look like she can fight and Mike co-signing her about her "hit" was weak too.

Sam aka "sweetheart" is annoying as hell this season. She's constantly whining about Ron and they ain't even together or they ain't even trying to hook up. Now they're together so we know we're gonna see more blow ups between them. They just gotta stay away, they're a cool couple and all but damn they get all worked up so easy.

I wanna see fights, and it looks like Snooki and Angelina get into it and JWOWW does too with I dunno who.
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Angelina is ANNOYING! She is jealous as HELL, she really wants Pauly.

JWOWW, I can't wait until she gets handed a good beat down. I can't stand her. She thinks she's hot stuff, picking on little ones. She'd get rocked, she don't look like she can fight and Mike co-signing her about her "hit" was weak too.

Sam aka "sweetheart" is annoying as hell this season. She's constantly whining about Ron and they ain't even together or they ain't even trying to hook up. Now they're together so we know we're gonna see more blow ups between them. They just gotta stay away, they're a cool couple and all but damn they get all worked up so easy.

I wanna see fights, and it looks like Snooki and Angelina get into it and JWOWW does too with I dunno who.

Looks like she is fighting Sammi in the previews.
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    haha i feel like an idiot every time i admit it but for real i watch this show

pauly d is my dude and angelina lookin good even tho she a ?

id smash the ? outta sammy too
  • quietaskept
    quietaskept Members Posts: 333 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    CoolJoe wrote: »
    Looks like she is fighting Sammi in the previews.

Sammi and Jwoww are gonna fight. Sammi thinks Jwoww wants Ronnie because they get along really well, remember they were roommates last season too. Sammi doesn't REALLY like JWoww and Snooki. She never even got to know them because she was stuck up Ronnie's ass. Speaking of Ronnie, this dude is crazy. I don't know why he would consider getting back with her, they argue over dumb ? .
  • desi
    desi Members Posts: 374
    edited August 2010
    Options
    this season looks like fun.

Pauly D gets it in nh, you can tell he wanted to deck angelina when she slapped him.

ronnie and sammie are annoying.
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i skip ronnie and sammie parts...but i ? love everybody else
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    Options
    All the ? minus snooki can get the ?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ronnie and sammie ? is getn old.sammie be trippn over anything lil thing that happens...i woulda smashed j wow or angelina instead....angelina got no friends in that house...

situation..dude be killn me by calln ? grenades....lol...ronnie was making out with couple grenades...funny show tho...snooki always lookn ? n ? ..
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    All the ? minus snooki can get the ?

couldnt agree more
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Max-b wrote: »
    ronnie and sammie ? is getn old.sammie be trippn over anything lil thing that happens...i woulda smashed j wow or angelina instead....angelina got no friends in that house...

situation..dude be killn me by calln ? grenades....lol...ronnie was making out with couple grenades...funny show tho...snooki always lookn ? n ? ..

grenades and land mines, that right there is goat status. He said when they were in the hot tub, "I splashed water on my face *shocked face* and there's grenades all over", that preview had me dead, I was laughing so hard. Situation and Pauly keep it real and very funny.
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I love this show...I just can't get enough. =~(*

Pauly D is my favorite!!!!
    Him and Vinnie...they are the 2 most chill and drama-free people in the house....but still entertaining.

I like The Situation too--his taglines are hilarious.
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    grenades and land mines, that right there is goat status. He said when they were in the hot tub, "I splashed water on my face *shocked face* and there's grenades all over", that preview had me dead, I was laughing so hard. Situation and Pauly keep it real and very funny.

LMAO this ? had me dying to this ? always coming with those talks
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    If Pauly D and The Situation play their cards right, they could run a train on Angelina. Theyve both hooked up with her, she has isolated herself from the other chicks, gets all ? ish when she drinks, and she sleeps in the same room.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lol Ronnie acting a fool this season. the Situation is the funniest ? on tv ? need his own spin off asap
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    If Pauly D and The Situation play their cards right, they could run a train on Angelina. Theyve both hooked up with her, she has isolated herself from the other chicks, gets all ? ish when she drinks, and she sleeps in the same room.

c/s..give her a couple drinks game over....