I Eat Ass

Options

Comments

• TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Real question from a non ass eater....

Do yall actually ? the ? hole with your tounges or yall just tickle the interior ? walls?
    I can only speak for myself......yes. yes I do. I make her hold her ass and I tongue dive in that ass. No ? given
    R0mp wrote: »

Do yall actually ? the ? hole with your tounges or yall just tickle the interior ? walls?
    Sir, once she's warmed up, my tongue takes a trip into her ? . Thanks for asking

Both.

Butt you can't be ? around, you gotta eat that ? . ? cheeks on both sides of your face like a man.

Sometimes you just gotta firmly grip that ass, smack it, bite it, and give her ? a hicky real quick.

Sometimes you can't help it.

I still won't drink tap water though...
    MazterChef wrote: »

Both.

Butt you can't be ? around, you gotta eat that ? . ? cheeks on both sides of your face like a man.

Sometimes you just gotta firmly grip that ass, smack it, bite it, and give her ? a hicky real quick.

Sometimes you can't help it.

I still won't drink tap water though...

real ? we face deep in the cheeks
    I put my mouth on the ? an suck like a straw trying to get my girl to let me put peanut butter in but i gota buy the peanut butter...some times i put my girl foot on face an just smell just breath in it calms me....that little ball under my tongue b hurting
    I love making women, suck the juices out my ?
    FRIqAZ.gif
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This entire thread has hepatitis
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Wtf is going on here lmaooooooooo
  • matches malone
    matches malone Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I put my mouth on the ? an suck like a straw trying to get my girl to let me put peanut butter in but i gota buy the peanut butter...some times i put my girl foot on face an just smell just breath in it calms me....that little ball under my tongue b hurting

o...kay.
  • MazterChef
    MazterChef Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wtf is going on here lmaooooooooo

real ? conversing
    cant relate if u fake
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MazterChef wrote: »
    and i aint ashamed
    my homies tried to clown me and i ended up roasting them hard, then they confessed they do it too,
    we all eat ass im just the first to admit it

43j3csr674zb.gif

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »
    Trick Daddy And His Squad Approves Of This Thread

b7abAwQ.jpg
    [img]http://www.thenewsnerd.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/trick-daddy-eat-a-? -gang-620x400.jpg[/img]

This is a bunch of crackheads
  • endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I stick wine bottles in girls ? than lick the outskirts. No ? given..and if you dont have your toys ready a banana or cucumber has to do the job.
  • matches malone
    matches malone Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    endboss wrote: »
    I stick wine bottles in girls ? than lick the outskirts. No ? given..and if you dont have your toys ready a banana or cucumber has to do the job.

bruh this is borderline ? in some states
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This escalated quickly
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wait what juices? You be having ? in your ? ?!!?
  • MazterChef
    MazterChef Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoyPussy wrote: »

i wanna shoot my shot but my morals cant allow me to
    congrats for coming with a name and an avy combo thats straight up repulsive
  • BeardedFreak
    BeardedFreak Members Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait what juices?

From the Diarrhea I have after eating your cooking.
  • Terrance_howard
    Terrance_howard Members Posts: 36 ✭✭
    Options
    Nothing wrong with giving the ? hole a tickle mane!
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real talk...only three ? I'll consider eating

Italia Blues, Nia Longs, and Pico

6nraobqwkm6p.jpg
    REAL TALK B!!
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Nothing wrong with giving the ? hole a tickle mane!

Lmfao a Terrance Howard alias?

I feel like this is going to be a classic
  • B23Dtown
    B23Dtown Members Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wait what? I can't figure out if that is a real statement or if you're just trolling...

88bnz1gftvaq.gif

jncqj5jxir0e.gif
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Salad is always on the menu round here

I have off and on days tho.....like sometimes im not fully into it but other days I just got a bad sweet butt tooth

I knew I was past the point of no return when I started settin my meals up via text in the middle of the day

since we on topic ay why some of ya'll act offended when a ? request a shower first?.....like that shouldnt even be a thing....ok sometimes u gotta be spontaneous and yeah u took one this morning but if you want me GOIN IN i need that thang still drip dryin
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »

I have off and on days tho.....like sometimes im not fully into it but other days I just got a bad sweet butt tooth

I knew I was past the point of no return when I started settin my meals up via text in the middle of the day

since we on topic ay why some of ya'll act offended when a ? request a shower first?.....like that shouldnt even be a thing....ok sometimes u gotta be spontaneous and yeah u took one this morning but if you want me GOIN IN i need that thang still drip dryin

Not sure why any woman would have issue wit this. I'm pretty sure a lot of women would prefer a guy to "prep" himself before they give him head.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Not sure why any woman would have issue wit this. I'm pretty sure a lot of women would prefer a guy to "prep" himself before they give him head.

? that's what I thought....but I've had a couple like "what u sayin I'm funky?" Lol

And yeah the other way around too....I've been like "let me jump in the shower real quick" and gotten attitude smh
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all ? is gross
  • bossdon201
    bossdon201 Members Posts: 900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like to eat my ? ass right when she get out the gym. No ? given
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Sometimes in lock up, eating ass ain't a choice
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? that's what I thought....but I've had a couple like "what u sayin I'm funky?" Lol

And yeah the other way around too....I've been like "let me jump in the shower real quick" and gotten attitude smh

Probably cause she thought you were trying to wash off the scent of another woman.
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bcotton goat'd this smh