Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    80 new posts I'm thinking finally some breaking news on Wade/Russ instead I get Nene on a 1 year deal and a bunch of RD in full ? mode posts smh

Another ? I son routinely

I use to think you knew your shot cause you posted often

Then I started reading your posts not about the Celtics

Yo is everything OK man? U cool but ever since ur broken theory of durant surpassing lebron uve been on some blu level idiocy. This ain't u mane, I'm concerned
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Saw Royce Young say this...also have seen Barkley and Reggie Miller talk about how the media and fans focus only on rings has shaped alot of player decisions lately...
    One thing I should've included in my piece yesterday: KD reads EVERYTHING. He pays attention to media narratives. Talking heads bug him. That's one of the reasons he'd lash out at the media: because he paid so close attention to everything people said. Especially the bad stuff. After one playoff game, Durant was at his locker reading tweets (as he would after most games). One from Skip Bayless really irked him. It bugged him so much he sent a text to a reporter asking to be asked a question about Bayless at the podium so he could tee off about it. So when people wonder why Durant would possibly make the move, a lot of it is on fans and media for creating this RINGZZZ culture.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »
    ckfree wrote: »

lmao

'? , flight delayed again, gar, ? it lets flip for it, heads we go, tails we trash the wade thing'

this has to be the most insanely hilarious bulls offseason i can remember

no need to spend money on the wine and dine

have some respect for yourselfs

Good.Rondo,Jimmy and Wade = struggle spacing,no driving lanes and disastrous half court offense.

I can't believe there's bulls fans who want them to sign wade he'll be 35 in january I hope mickey arison overrules riley and brokers a deal Tonight.Too many people get caught up with names and not the actual fit

the idea of wade as a recruiter for the bulls is laughable too

in his prime, sure

at this stage it doesnt move the needle

riley knows it too

im just laughing at the situation of it all

reinsdorf so cheap he don let garpax use the jet

garpax was on southwest airlines standby

lmao
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

Tyreke definitely has to be getting traded now, we just signed two backup combo guards and paid a no name small forward from the Indiana Pacers $11 million to come be our starting small forward
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Saw Royce Young say this...also have seen Barkley and Reggie Miller talk about how the media and fans focus only on rings has shaped alot of player decisions lately...
    One thing I should've included in my piece yesterday: KD reads EVERYTHING. He pays attention to media narratives. Talking heads bug him. That's one of the reasons he'd lash out at the media: because he paid so close attention to everything people said. Especially the bad stuff. After one playoff game, Durant was at his locker reading tweets (as he would after most games). One from Skip Bayless really irked him. It bugged him so much he sent a text to a reporter asking to be asked a question about Bayless at the podium so he could tee off about it. So when people wonder why Durant would possibly make the move, a lot of it is on fans and media for creating this RINGZZZ culture.

Smh... x100000000
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone that ever believed the "I don't read the papers,tweets, articles/watch tv etc." naive in the first place.

They reading and watching
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Don't do this Peezy

When Blu not discussing Warriors

His ball knowledge>>>>>yours

I wouldn't know a Ghostdeni post from yours

U irrational right now

Emotions make u cry sometimes, let em out fam
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

I wonder how he's looking at tweets now. . It's a ? move everybody knows it. I don't get why people are saying we're going to forget about it because people are not. . People talk about lbj teaming up with bosh and wade still
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    If the media and fans affect durant like that, what did he expect by joining a 73-9 team he should have beaten
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who are these 20 point guards better than Wall?
  • Beta
    Options

A question that wouldn't be answered even if it's 10 PGs
  • Beta
    Options
    I would say 5 but ? still fresh off of kyrie
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Y'all already know what happens when u ask folks to back up these outlandish posts
  • OhioState1987
    OhioState1987 Members Posts: 598 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    y5e1p4o6lzfk.jpeg
    It's still time left for y'all to get your Cavs Championship gear going on sell tomorrow 10% off I got some limited edition stuff to so get your gear before it's sold out the sale is limited time only
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Gimme til I get in the house...ill get that list together for you

I'm never emotional Peez...you ? argued 5 pages about how a Wall for Westbrook trade somehow is unbalanced for the Wizards
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    804 wrote: »
    y5e1p4o6lzfk.jpeg
    It's still time left for y'all to get your Cavs Championship gear going on sell tomorrow 10% off I got some limited edition stuff to so get your gear before it's sold out the sale is limited time only

Don't nobody care about that ?

Cleveland still ain't ? lol
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    y5e1p4o6lzfk.jpeg

Team thread
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options

Bring him home.................they needed a true PF (edit) instead.
  • Beta
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »

Bring him home.................they needed a true PF.

He's....not a PF?
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is no "fascination" with wall. He's a dope player we appreciate, it's that simple. Comparisons with rondo and sayin there are 15 better pgs and over 20 better players are just asinine statements. Whats the fascination with actin like we stans when we point out how stupid that ? is?

He's not a dope player to everybody and nobody calling you a Stan but you. Now the rondo thing wasn't good but that's his opinion
  • Beta
    edited July 2016
    Options

? the secret is out. Mcroberts is trash!

And FOH with including anything with mctrash
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

? the secret is out. Mcroberts is trash!

And FOH with including anything with mctrash

if they renounce tyler johnson they have the same amount of space hopefully that happens so nets can sign him