Forums

What sports you do? I m not talkin bout workin out.

Replies

• OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,029 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Super saiyan style
    fkw6owa1hw62.gif
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Football aka soccer
  • DNB1DNB1 Still nigga... Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »
    I'm not a retired boxer or a boxer period

But i would be more than happy to have a 1 on 1 boxing match with Stew so i can knock him the ***** out

I'll be in London in October Shady. Let's set this up. @DNB1 how strict are the laws over there for knockin a ***** out?

***** the law, street law state she hit you first you can knock her the ***** out without guilt or risk of legal repercussions.

• CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭

But i would be more than happy to have a 1 on 1 boxing match with Stew so i can knock him the ***** out

I'll be in London in October Shady. Let's set this up. @DNB1 how strict are the laws over there for knockin a ***** out?

Yo my nig holla when you're here man I'll show you London properly. Speakin' of which, @MsSouthern You about yet?
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Super saiyan style
    fkw6owa1hw62.gif

This ***** was so GOAT
  • supergangstersupergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew looks like Snoop Dogg in 1993
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator

Shut yo ***** up

Shut yo ***** up

Brother calm down. Go read a book. Do something your life.
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator

Shut yo ***** up

Like play pingus?

Shut yo ***** up

Like play pingus?

I'll post a pic with my boxing gloves later. U think im a nerd? Ha ha. stupid
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpMembers Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Used to play football and basketball in highschool. Nhss Phoenix, and Scarborough Thunder stand up.

Now its Nba 2k all day getting these reps up.
  • HerbalVaporCapersHerbalVaporCapers IC Retirement HomeMembers Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭

Shut yo ***** up

Like play pingus?

Yes. Everyone I have ever met who is half as obsessed with Nas as you are has been incredibly nerdy
  • numbaz...80's babynumbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I go to the park and play ball with the rest of the ***** who can't hoop like me.

Shut yo ***** up

Like play pingus?

Yes. Everyone I have ever met who is half as obsessed with Nas as you are has been incredibly nerdy

***** look at my screen name.
  • PatternGangPatternGang Members Posts: 225

I'm good with that
  • PatternGangPatternGang Members Posts: 225

I never seen a skinny guy talk so tough we all know some skinny guys but stew looks like he made of sticks
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Bunny Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator

Yo my nig holla when you're here man I'll show you London properly. Speakin' of which, @MsSouthern You about yet?

I'll be there in a week
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im a pro eater
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play professional yu gi oh tournaments.
  • 1CK1S1CK1S Members Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IB4 someone says that they're a professional masturbator
    MsSouthern wrote: »

I'll be there in a week

She ready.
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Bunny Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Ready for what ????
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Ready for what ????

leo-decaprio-shoulder-shrug.gif
  • luke1733luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Basketball, checkers, chinese checkers and weight lifting. Those are the games I do.

-Other than that:
    -I'm constantly writing/editing my science fiction novel 800 pgs done. You all might be hearing of it soon, if not ***** it. It's called Mirrors of Hidden Patterns (starring a character I created called Deci) It's my 4th novel and I been working for a year straight on it, 2 hrs every day.
    -Buying a second duplex and stressed the ***** out over it right now b/c it's a lot of money and a big investment and when doing business it's a gamble somewhere where you have to take that chance.
    -Reading the Dark Tower series by Stephen King (the whole 8 book series) for a second time.
    -Reading the Book of Enoch
  • pounds_of_purppounds_of_purp Members Posts: 43 ✭✭
    Mens league basketball . fuxk the streettball *****. I need the refs to be comfortable .

Flag football i dont wanna get tackled no more

And softball