Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of these ? be getting shat on.

You can keep your millions if I gotta get it that way, ski mask and revolver for the win.
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let the hoes be hoes. Means my broke ass won't have to encounter them somewhere else
  • thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So basically a sugar baby is a prostitute on retainer. They can say whatever, but this is nothing but a contract where sex is exchanged for goods and cash..
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So basically a sugar baby is a prostitute on retainer. They can say whatever, but this is nothing but a contract where sex is exchanged for goods and cash..
    Word.

They might as well hang a price tag on their ?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they are ? but hey you gotta ? who are more than willing..
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see a problem. There's always going to be men willing to pay for it. Let them hoes be great. All you can say is "not me,""
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When is it ?

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Then when they get the attention of a con man who makes them "think" he has money......they'll cry foul for giving it up to him.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? make me sick to my ? stomach
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What disgusts me

was not the fact that they are having press conferences on hustling men for money

but the fact when that ? said "They want you in their life because of who you are, not of sex"

They are straight up lying to them

What millionaire is going to send out 3,000 a month, to a girl that has no intention on sleeping with him and just giving him good conversation

Da ? ? most of these girls are clueless how this ? really works

It's prostitution, being hidden by the concept of being a "Sugar baby" or whatever they want to call it

It's money for sex

If it was money for conversations than he would just get a therapist
  • jono
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    I don't see a problem. There's always going to be men willing to pay for it. Let them hoes be great. All you can say is "not me,""

this ? refuses to make a judgement on wrong behavior.... everything is always let that ? cook or it's not me so i don't care.... ? try getting some ? principles and values

Not judging grown folks who make their own decisions is a value. You should try it.

Muhfuckas going to sell themselves, Muhfuckas will buy. It is what it is.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    Options

this ? refuses to make a judgement on wrong behavior.... everything is always let that ? cook or it's not me so i don't care.... ? try getting some ? principles and values

Not judging grown folks who make their own decisions is a value. You should try it.

A lot of ppl don't realize how often you "sell" yourself in your life

You "Sell" yourself when you want a job,

You "sell" yourself when you want to get at a potential mate

you "sell" yourself when you want to make connections with someone you deem of value

Sales is a part of life

but some ppl take that term of "selling yourself" way to literal and put an actual price tag on their ? essentially

Everybody morals don't line up with one another

Some ppl life's goal is to be dependent on another human being, and allow them to take care of themselves

Instead of them taking action them damn selves and acquiring the traits, skill set and ambitious mind state that will grant them the life that they have only dreamed of
  • jono
    Options

you "sell" yourself when you want to make connections with someone you deem of value

Sales is a part of life

but some ppl take that term of "selling yourself" way to literal and put an actual price tag on their ? essentially

Some ppl life's goal is to be dependent on another human being, and allow them to take care of themselves

Instead of them taking action them damn selves and acquiring the traits, skill set and ambitious mind state that will grant them the life that they have only dreamed of

You going too far.

Getting folks to pay for your company is a skill. If it were easy everyone would do it.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

this ? refuses to make a judgement on wrong behavior.... everything is always let that ? cook or it's not me so i don't care....

@mryounggun
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is ok, but supposedly pimping is the worst thing in the world ?

(Figure of speech for you ? damn internet wordsmiths)
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see nothing wrong with it

"Get yo money girl, break all them ? "
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    is there a no-hassle money back guarantee after 14 days like a retail store?
  • zzombie
    edited June 2016
    Options

I did not ask you to judge people i asked you to judge behavior, do you understand the distinction??? ... You rarely if ever make a strong statement on anything anyone does.... you want to be a good writer try actually picking a moral position, IT IS WHAT IT IS is the intellectual position of cowards.
  • zzombie
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

this ? refuses to make a judgement on wrong behavior.... everything is always let that ? cook or it's not me so i don't care....

@mryounggun

That's another post modernist negrow... the ? has no positions on anything as long as it's not him.... everything all behaviors are perfectly fine.
  • jono
    Options

I did not ask you to judge people i asked you to judge behavior, do you understand the distinction??? ... You rarely if ever make a strong statement on anything anyone does.... you want to be a good writer try actually picking a moral position, IT IS WHAT IT IS is the intellectual position of cowards.

Being angry about it won't stop it. All I can say I wouldn't do it. i wouldnt fraternize with people who did but they will live their own life.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    Options

Sales is a part of life

You going too far.

Getting folks to pay for your company is a skill. If it were easy everyone would do it.

Am I really?

All those situations I listed, all take some type of skill to attain them

It's a skill to perform well at job interviews, networking is a known skill and don't get me started on game

It's the truth

I didn't make the rules, but I'm aware of them
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When I saw my name tagged, I was hoping it was in a compelling thread.

What a disappointment.