Death of Unarmed Saltine in Police Shooting Sparks Protest W/ ‘White Lives Matter’ Signs.. Smh...

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy
http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/death-of-white-teen-in-police-shooting-sparks-cries-of-white-lives-matter/
Death of White Teen in Police Shooting Sparks Protest With ‘White Lives Matter’ Signs

On Saturday, Dylan Noble, a 19-year-old white male was shot and killed by police during a traffic stop in Fresno, California that is currently under investigation. Sunday night, community members took to the streets for a vigil that escalated into a protest, KFSN reported.

Demonstrators stood in the middle of the road for 30 minutes as police tried to get them to clear out of the way of traffic. According to the New York Daily News, some people chanted, “F— the police!” At least one protester held a Confederate flag and threw bottles, and the Daily News reported that another held a sign that said “White Lives Matter,” playing on the slogan used after black individuals were killed by police.

Noble was reportedly pulled over for driving erratically. Police told KFSN that he would not show both of his hands to officers at the same time, and reached towards his waistband before running towards them. One officer shot him. Noble later died while in surgery for his injuries.

Police instructed the group to move to the sidewalk, and the vigil eventually quieted down peacefully.

giphy.gif

01ae485e_Weebay_shrug_zps9748fdc7.gif

Comments

• semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    now lets see how many of them run to the message boards and talk about how he was a thug and a savage. let's see how fast they claim he had a juvenile record or how much weed he smoked.

*side note...they should have killed the other Dylan*
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    We know, white people get wrongfully killed by cops too. Saying that "Black Lives Matter" in no way shape or form denies that. But when blacks are the disproportionate the victims of these killings, that tells you that black people's lives seem distinctly not to matter. That's why it needs to be asserted that BLACK lives matter.

Are these people really so dumb?
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We know, white people get wrongfully killed by cops too. Saying that "Black Lives Matter" in no way shape or form denies that. But when blacks are the disproportionate the victims of these killings, that tells you that black people's lives seem distinctly not to matter. That's why it needs to be asserted that BLACK lives matter.

Are these people really so dumb?

been trying to explain this ? but I quit mane
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Good chance that kid gets Justice.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    But why aren't they protesting when whites ? each other in their own communities ?

I mean ... what about white on white crime ?

A bunch of no good thugs that don't know how to act. Smh they have no idea how to act like they've been here before.

f1lqx82_zpsq7b3b2pz.gif
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    "But but all Lives matter" in a cringing annoying pasty voice

But why aren't they protesting when whites ? each other in their own communities ?

Somebody need to go on twitter and tweet that.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    white people are so ? corny.... make up your own slogan and stop ? biting BLM.

Like my quote go, we create & they infiltrate & manipulate
  • 5onblackhandside
    5onblackhandside Members Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are they seriously staging a sarcastic protest? When somebody actually died? Such savages...
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    They've bitten everything else in history, why stop now? There's literally a thread on here right now about them stealing the recipe for Jack Daniels from a slave and passing it off as their own. They don't care as long as they get paid.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Fresno Police Dept. Release Footage of Dylan Noble Fatal Shooting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypEN1ay5i78
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    They've bitten everything else in history, why stop now? There's literally a thread on here right now about them stealing the recipe for Jack Daniels from a slave and passing it off as their own. They don't care as long as they get paid.

so white ppl stole EveryThing right?
    aight f u and your black hebrew israelite rhetoric
    and who cares about jd, johnnie walker>>>>>>>>>>
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? it

? the police

? that cracka too but imma go one problem at a time

? the police
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What ever happened to all lives\blue lives matter?
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It just feels weird that they are using this as a moment to advance their racist cause as if such a sign has the same intent at all in a majority white country with a history of marginalizing and overwhelmingly targeting blacks that don't do dumb ? like run at the cops with hand in waist.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The best outcome would be for the cop to be arraigned, charged and sent to jail.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's a lesson to be learned in everything.

We need to take away from this that these cops are delusioned from real life and have itchy trigger fingers. Dont give them a reason
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Hey everybody let's wait for all the facts to come in.. I'm sure the police will investigate themselves properly and the truth will come out.. So let's not rush judgement like those pigs rushed to pull those triggers...
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm confused here. Is there more video they're not showing? Were they shooting non-lethal rounds? I didn't see any blood. Suspect fell tot he ground, but he sure didn't act like he got shot. Dude even responded to their commands promptly. Police sure didn't sound like they were trying to ? him. And he was giving a huge amount of slack with the amount of movement he was allowed to do. ? , he might be dead but he still got better treatment than any black person they've killed on camera.

I need to see more cause the video they released so far looks staged.

Even if it's true all I can say is that this is what happens when you allow corruption to fester. White America made every excuse to protect their precious officers that can do no wrong. Ignorantly forgetting that they would fall subject to the same thing eventually.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? I wanted say it first...............

Hey man what ever gets these police tactics changed. I am with it. It took ? addiction to hit New Hampshire before laws were changed. Maybe this is the spark that is needed.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The funny thing is these people will still ? on the BLM movement. You'd think if they had any sense, they'd come to the conclusion that police brutality is a problem for everyone and trying to build with the BLM protester. Nah, they'll do the opposite of course, and bash BLM for not being there for their protest even though they are walking around waving confederate flags. lol
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's blatant ......in the attempt to take away from the truth and power of three simple words. They can try to make up excuses all day but there's no way around it ...... even the ? agents that try to tap dance around it

Black lives matter doesn't mean greater than any other life ..... it's a call to equality, our lives are not of lesser value than any other but equal to

White lives matter ....... that's called white privilege ..... something that these cacs try to down play .....but how can you deny this when a black man gets murdered for selling cd's and a white boy gets a police ? to burger King after a mass murder inside of a church .......