Options
    Travel?? No one has ever brought that up before. Thanks for the idea TS

Don't give me that attitude

Trying to enlighten those about that life lol

My apologies. Proceed
  • MrMinimalist
    MrMinimalist Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Normal ? only mess with city chicks, I'm on a higher and better level than them since I mess with chicks nationwide and worldwide.

I love to travel in and out of country. I might get a career just so I can move place to place. It's cool to chop it up with different people, to see how they live and such.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo and the stories from the trips always make for great convo starters

How I found out what the Blue Light District is in Amsterdam (Don't Go In There)

The time I broke the security gate at the Eiffel Tower and almost got arrested by the police in the subway station

Chillin up in Einstein's apartment in Bern, Switzerland

Hitting up a Polish Strip Club in Krakow, Poland

Sneaking into an Midnight Orchestra in Venice

Going on the Godfather Tour in Sicily and ending up meeting the owner of the bar where Michael met Apollonia, who the owner was this old ass Italian lady

Hitting on and feeling up on the maids in almost every stop lol

Finding out the Vatican keeps dead popes in the basement of the Vatican

Strolling thru the streets of Belgium, eating Belgium waffles and Finding out how hard these prostitutes hustle out there

List goes on and on and on

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if u aint papered up its can be very difficult, but doable. theres a science to travel reasonably as far as finances are concerned ...that could be some info to share, cause i was fortunate to have someone to teach me how to get down

With so many airline options, search engines that allow you to look for your own fares by being your own travel agent, package deals that combine airfare and hotel costs, Airbnb, and good hostels in practically every city in the world the cost of traveling has gone down considerably.

It's all about what your budget is. Baseline is about $500 if you want to do overseas travel. The most expensive part is getting across the ocean, but once you are across the ocean you can book airlines that fly regionally to other countries for cheap!

• NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn my ? . The words in front ain't centered. Get a refund on them ? .
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Need to do more of it that's what I think, you did all that traveling on your own or with friends/family?
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    if u aint papered up its can be very difficult, but doable. theres a science to travel reasonably as far as finances are concerned ...that could be some info to share, cause i was fortunate to have someone to teach me how to get down

With so many airline options, search engines that allow you to look for your own fares by being your own travel agent, package deals that combine airfare and hotel costs, Airbnb, and good hostels in practically every city in the world the cost of traveling has gone down considerably.

It's all about what your budget is. Baseline is about $500 if you want to do overseas travel. The most expensive part is getting across the ocean, but once you are across the ocean you can book airlines that fly regionally to other countries for cheap!

its cheaper to fly from country to country in europe than city to cityout here which is crazy ..ryanair gets the job done like kane. not to mention rail service. ..i turned a trip to Amsterdam to a brussels n paris trip as well...

also tips like packing light (i took damn near every nice article of clothing i hadon my first trip..luggin that ? aound got old quick) making sure your hotel has a fridge n pack a rotisserie in there and abaggette n cheese courtesy of lidl or carrefour can hold u down on hungry nights if the town u in closes early...booking near public transport so u can get around easy...theres a lot of little ? u can do thatll stretch your money...

when i was moving around more i wasnt up on air bnb, which sounds like a godsend...i jus booked based of location n private bathroom
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Going to Cancun next month. Then I can say traveled the whole North American continent. But mostly I've done a few Island trips like PR and VI.
  • MrMinimalist
    MrMinimalist Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Travel on your own, quit waiting for mfs. One well known travel club has a host for each trip or make connections with someone in that city or country if you don't known their language well.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    n pack your own medicine

i was in athens when they had a banking situation n the kids were acting a fool ..there was pharmacy on every other block n they all were closed. im walking the streets wit the ? ? pause n bubble guts cause i drank ? wit ice in it. ..stick to bottled dranks, NO ICE!

? ? my stay in town up
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this thread is funny.

• kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't really care for traveling. There's only a handful of places I'd go to for specific reasons. But the rest of the world doesn't interest me enough to go for the sake of going.
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My pops been driving trucks since I was 4 or 5 .....so I have criss-cross the country basically one month every summer up through high school ....got my cdl and was doing half the driving for about a year

So I like to travel and drive
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Traveling is an integral part of my lifestyle.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    Options
    Need to do more of it that's what I think, you did all that traveling on your own or with friends/family?

Mixture of both

Mainly friends/fam

Ideally I suggest traveling with friends/fam

Traveling experiences are always better when you have someone else rocking with you thru the trip

That way, when something happens to you, you got another perspective you can access and can point out something interesting or crazy

That you may have missed out on

BUT, with that being said

If you can't find none of your friends or fam that aren't interested or can't go for whatever reason

? it, go by yourself

You got to live for yourself, and if your ambitions aren't lined up with your friends/fam, do what you got to do

and travel solo

and make friends on the trip

You never know who you might run into next
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao anyone who doesn't like traveling or want to travel is a dusty lame
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Lmao anyone who doesn't like traveling or want to travel is a dusty lame

I feel the same way

When someone tells me they don't travel or are not interested

I know exactly what type of relationship we have

a nonexistent one lol

• BigBallsNoWorries
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Man, I remember when I was in Communications class

and it was this exercise, where the Professor was talking about various topics in life

and had the whole class stand up out of their seats and if they approved of the said topic, they would go one side of the room

and the ones that didn't would be on the other side of the room

The professor then came to the topic of traveling

He said, "Now, whoever is for traveling, go on this side of the room, to the left, and to the people against traveling go to the right"

My ? there was nobody, and I mean nobody on the right side of the room

If ppl knew how to use their money wisely, they would travel a whole lot more
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    My pops been driving trucks since I was 4 or 5 .....so I have criss-cross the country basically one month every summer up through high school ....got my cdl and was doing half the driving for about a year

Yeah, when I had my CDL I was doing the same ? . Grew a real dislike for the east coast, but i loved it out on the west. The bottom of Louisiana and California are the only places I'd rock it at. ? vacationing anywhere else in the country.

Internationally, Hawaii and Africa are the only places I'd go. Ain't nothing appealing to me in the rest of the world.
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    I don't really care for traveling. There's only a handful of places I'd go to for specific reasons. But the rest of the world doesn't interest me enough to go for the sake of going.

No diss but this ? is mind boggling to me when people say they're not interested in seeing the world
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh and traveling and never leaving your resort isn't traveling
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »
    Oh and traveling and never leaving your resort isn't traveling

ohhhhh

yes it is...

some people want to relax a build sand castles and think stupid for a few days.

now I will say...going somewhere an not getting in the water or just staying in the club sint traveling
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    MECCA1000 wrote: »

Yeah, when I had my CDL I was doing the same ? . Grew a real dislike for the east coast, but i loved it out on the west. The bottom of Louisiana and California are the only places I'd rock it at. ? vacationing anywhere else in the country.

Internationally, Hawaii and Africa are the only places I'd go. Ain't nothing appealing to me in the rest of the world.

f29.png

It still baffels me @BobOblah as well

The world is massive, its almost unfathomable to what the world contains

It seems your perspective on traveling is very narrow, and that's just my opinion

Hopefully that changes
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    then again.....what do I know...

maybe we need to differentiate between travel and vacation.

it's all the same to me but then again I wake up an don't know where the plane is going until it lands sometimes.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    I gotta get my travel game up

You defintely need to ? lol