Shaq defends Shaq brand shoes

Options

Comments

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Yawn. Nice Straw man reach . Theres a difference between hyping, touting, ? , and placing value in yourself based on the perception of a European brand (Gucci, Guiseppe, etc) vs not wearing kicks bc their butt ugly

So nah, we not doin this . Idgaf if Martin Luther King himself hand made em and all proceeds go to the United ? College Fund. Im not wearing these

img_0211.jpg

Ever. I'll be WHATEVER comes with that decision. Not rockin Shaqs. With the, the star spangle joints. Im good
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? can buy them. You could rock them on Halloween, during a rainstorm, killing insects you know just make em useful.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Yawn. Nice Straw man reach . Theres a difference between hyping, touting, ? , and placing value in yourself based on the perception of a European brand (Gucci, Guisepi, etc) vs not wearing kicks bc their butt ugly

So nah, we not doin this . Idgaf if Martin Luther King himself hand made em and all proceeds go to the United ? College Fund. Im not wearing these

img_0211.jpg

Ever. I'll be WHATEVER comes with that decision. Please. Not rockin Shaqs. With the, the star spangle joints. Im good

shut the ? up ? ..
    this ? ? wanna act as if he has a semblance of self respect.. why only when it comes to shoes!!?

any other time u on every forum in every thread wit no shame of ur faggotry.. u revel in the attention from other men when ur not sendin ? pics to ? ull never see..

but now u want us to believe u have self respect!?

nah..

jus shut the ? up for once.

Man, you mention a ? seeded up a ? ONE TIME and he irate forever :joy: :joy:

nah.. uv been gettin ? on looooong before u said that..
    and i could care less what u think of her.. u should care more about what u think of urself.. maybe u wouldnt conduct urself in such a manner..

but real ? .. iv hurt u some yrs ago.. its the only thing i can come up wit..

what was ur previous names ? so we can get to the bottom of this. lol
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    i didn't know Shaq still had shoes. I'm not mad at him. At least he stuck with it knowing its not a big money maker and that folks clown them.

Materialism is a big problem for black folks.

Shaq actually said he's made WAY more money than people think off those shoes.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shaq be on some ? ? ? so if I had to choose between 2 pair of rejects, it wouldn't be Shaq's.
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd wear them but they're only in kids sizes ......

And he got a sneaker with reebok ....his resume is loaded ....shaq been winning
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    I'd wear them but they're only in kids sizes ......

And he got a sneaker with reebok ....his resume is loaded ....shaq been winning

That's still active? I remember he had that back in the day didn't know they still made his shoes
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    Man my broke ass used to rock them pro wings junts. Every time some new J's came out pro wings would come out with the cheap version. My grandfather wasn't bout spending a lot on shoes To each his own

Ha i remember them days. I remember the 9's were so plain a lot of cats was winnin with the fakes that year ... from far away
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black excellence, ? . Own opposed to being owned. Salute to Shaq.
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i guess its cuz they are sold in walmart that people look down on his sneakers. Shaq has suits in macy's that people would probably wear because its from macy's. I use to wear twism but most of y'all probably don't remember that. i also have a few pair of shaq brand shorts right now. im old though so to me it doesn't matter. i guess ? at work probably laughing at me walking around in these old navy shoes that i got on sale for 13.99.

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    'Might just go to Walmart and cop a pair just because.

Anybody that has a problem with it............

wa26ub.jpg

giphy.gif
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i guess its cuz they are sold in walmart that people look down on his sneakers. Shaq has suits in macy's that people would probably wear because its from macy's. I use to wear twism but most of y'all probably don't remember that. i also have a few pair of shaq brand shorts right now. im old though so to me it doesn't matter. i guess ? at work probably laughing at me walking around in these old navy shoes that i got on sale for 13.99.

And that's the problem in a nutshell. Shaq's are sold at Walmart and, IIRC, K-Mart, but that's the whole purpose.

http://www.forbes.com/forbes/2008/0630/110.html
    Why don’t one of you son of a ? make an affordable sneaker?

A year later Shaq shoes debuted. I remember reading that article when it came out. I have to applaud the man 'cause he's a man with the money to do ? like this and he actually did it, unlike rappers that complain about gettin ? around by labels...
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NCswag wrote: »
    120 million pair? ? . I've seen one dude with a pair of them ? on the past 10 years.

Based on your name, im guessing youre from North Carolina. ? out there love New Balance shoes. Out west, New Balance are old man walking shoes. Lower tier than Shaqs. Im 30, I've been seeing people wear Shaqs since high school and I still see elementary kids wearing them. Before he got with Walmart, he was with Payless.

I've never had a pair for the record. I just seen the struggle. Im more of a Nike Dunk, Chuck Taylor, PF Flyers kinda guy. Cheap but efficient.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yawn. Nice Straw man reach . Theres a difference between hyping, touting, ? , and placing value in yourself based on the perception of a European brand (Gucci, Guisepi, etc) vs not wearing kicks bc their butt ugly

img_0211.jpg

Ever. I'll be WHATEVER comes with that decision. Please. Not rockin Shaqs. With the, the star spangle joints. Im good

shut the ? up ? ..
    this ? ? wanna act as if he has a semblance of self respect.. why only when it comes to shoes!!?

any other time u on every forum in every thread wit no shame of ur faggotry.. u revel in the attention from other men when ur not sendin ? pics to ? ull never see..

but now u want us to believe u have self respect!?

nah..

jus shut the ? up for once.

Man, you mention a ? seeded up a ? ONE TIME and he irate forever :joy: :joy:

Soooo u sayin he got a prostitute pregant. .. @S2J