What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

So uh.. Pitchfork Ranks The Top 50 Mixtapes of The Millennium

13»

Replies

• TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Coloring Book was aight not great I dont think it belong in the list but Acid Rap could definitely stay. We talking top mixtapes of the millenium and that Coloring Book joint just dropped in March.

Shit hurt to see KRIT nor J Cole got a mention on the list so these folks definitely aint no what the hell they were doin when they put this shit together
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
  • pachá12pachá12 Don't skip Leg Day!!! SmoketownPosts: 1,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trap or Die is a top 5 mixtape,PERIOD. Anything else is uncivilized. Plus, if Pitchfork can show me the brown person they used to put this list together, I would respect it more. Otherwise, meh.
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Anyone that listens to chance the rapper and earl sweatshirt, shouldn't speak on a top 50 doesn't involve only alternative rap.
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
  • rapmusicrapmusic Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earl Sweatshirt got one of the best mixtapes in the last 16 years?