Video: A racist white trailer park trash confronts a professional black woman reporter in Iowa...

Options

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Now the poor Ku Klux man see that we're all brothers
    Not because things are the same, but cause we lack the same color
    And that's green, now that's mean
    Can't burn his cross, cause he can't afford the gasoline"
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Soooo a bunch of wows, you're wrong and gif posting, but no one to actually break down the error in my statement.

Color me surprised.

You have no color first off.

So you just going to forget all about the people who been making the laws in this country who aren't uneducated nor poverty stricken and very blatant with their racism everyday. I guess the racist people who run hollywood are poverty stricken and uneducated. I guess the racist owners of these pro sports teams are poverty stricken and uneducated.

You knew you was wrong just accept it and move along.

• R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Nah, in the trashy areas you'll encounter more feral racism and not the dog whistle passive aggressive ? : trying to run you off the road w/ their pickups, attempting to physically attack you in groups, throwing rocks sticks and other ? at you, firing shots off at you on sight, etc.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Soooo a bunch of wows, you're wrong and gif posting, but no one to actually break down the error in my statement.

Color me surprised.

So you just going to forget all about the people who been making the laws in this country who aren't uneducated nor poverty stricken and very blatant with their racism everyday. I guess the racist people who run hollywood are poverty stricken and uneducated. I guess the racist owners of these pro sports teams are poverty stricken and uneducated.

I said it's more prevalent, and it is.

I hear what you saying though.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean...she's trailer trash. Not surprised at all.

I find it hilarious when ppl act like there is an actual class divide when it comes to racism.
    she'd be no less of a ? if she lived in a mansion...lol

It's more prevalent in uneducated, poverty-stricken circles..blatant racism at least.

54004094.jpg

Racism exists throughout all classes, however the poor seem to be more overt with theirs. As you move up in class there's more covert racism.

Trailer trash will call you a ? to your face. Well moneyed white folks will say it behind closed doors but because they're more likely to be in positions of power theirs is more damaging. Not getting hired, not getting that promotion, getting hired for significantly less money than colleagues with less experience, loans being denied, etc...
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Color me surprised.

Its not. I'll just leave it alone
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Color me surprised.

Her areolas are brown.
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the n-word is an interesting measure of 'blatant racism'.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I find it hilarious when ppl act like there is an actual class divide when it comes to racism.

It's more prevalent in uneducated, poverty-stricken circles..blatant racism at least.

54004094.jpg

Racism exists throughout all classes, however the poor seem to be more overt with theirs. As you move up in class there's more covert racism.

Trailer trash will call you a ? to your face. Well moneyed white folks will say it behind closed doors but because they're more likely to be in positions of power theirs is more damaging. Not getting hired, not getting that promotion, getting hired for significantly less money than colleagues with less experience, loans being denied, etc...

True.

Racism is racisim. I asked if she had seen Goodbye Uncle Tom because of the scene woth the poor white men that went to ? the black woman slaves. Some of what one of them said seemed to be a reflection of how poor white people may feel in modern times.
  • Kat
    Options

54004094.jpg

True.

Racism is racisim. I asked if she had seen Goodbye Uncle Tom because of the scene woth the poor white men that went to ? the black woman slaves. Some of what one of them said seemed to be a reflection of how poor white people may feel in modern times.

I haven't seen it, but I've heard it's quite graphic..I don't think I can do it.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She is well within her rights to act feral
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

54004094.jpg

True.

I haven't seen it, but I've heard it's quite graphic..I don't think I can do it.

That movie is arguably the best representation of what chattel slavery in America really was like. You need to get over that and watch it.

Also, overt racism you mentioned isn't the worst type of racism.
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • konceptjones
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »

Color me surprised.

Her areolas are brown.

That's 'cause @Kat 's Mexican...

damn Kat... I thought we was cool... why come I ain't get them pics???

giphy.gif
  • Kat
    Options

Color me surprised.

Her areolas are brown.

giphy.gif

So you can post them randomly about the forum? Pass.
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bgoat wrote: »

shhhh. u gonna ruin the narrative...lmao
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Color me surprised.

Its not. I'll just leave it alone

This.... I'm born and raised in deep deep south louisiana and never seen a skin head ( with lighting bolts tattooed on his head and ? ) in the us till I moved to dallas-fort worth. Didn't white nationalist get into it with some people and 10 people ended up stabbed in the capital of California recently??? I can only go by what I've seen and experienced for myself and this woman's behavior is pretty common across the board.

side note.. wasn't there a supreme court justice that said that blacks belong at slower colleges?? ijs... I can go on and on but, with that Mckinney pool ? , I think I proved my point without even having to get into Kramer from seinfeld and his rant.
  • konceptjones
    Options

54004094.jpg

This is small minded thinking. Say ? to black persons face isn't the only form of overt racism. Come on man yall can't really falling for this type of ? .

Poor whites folks have no power so all they have are words and violence.

White folks of means have the power to oppress without resorting to looking gutter by yelling out slurs and burning crosses. They'll smile in your face while shaping your life.

The cops that stop you for being black took their orders from some white person high up in the chain of command. The beat cops and detectives are that enforce "stop and frisk" or any sort of racially motivated actions are mere pawns since they can be of any color. The men and women that created the rules, directives, and laws that govern and "justify" the beat cop's actions are the real racists because that's where the oppressive nature of the cop comes from in the first place.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat's done here people!!!
  • konceptjones
    Options

Color me surprised.

Her areolas are brown.

giphy.gif

So you can post them randomly about the forum? Pass.

C'mon now woman... you know I wouldn't do that. I just repost pics that you've already posted or that have been posted by others already.

Shoot me a few exclusives and see what happens.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got this video of this white lady going up the street assaulting people in have to upload she was wilding
  • konceptjones
    Options
    I got this video of this white lady going up the street assaulting people in have to upload she was wilding

giphy.gif
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's a hate crime.