NEW: Joe Budden- Making a Murderer Pt 1 (Drake/Meek Diss)

Options
1181920212224»

Comments

• Doesntmatter
    Doesntmatter Members Posts: 99 ✭✭
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    That Tebow example dumb as all hell.

Tebow not in the NFL right now < Drake number 1, 9 straight weeks. (Ties Michael Jackson)
    Manning All time Jersey sales easily smash Tebow and I ain't even going to look that up.
    Tebow had 15 mins of fame. Drake been running the game for years.
    Tebow what records does he have? Drake already surpassed Beatles #1 record.
    Tebow won how many chips? Payton has how many?
    Tebow all time endorsement $$$?? Payton $$$$?

I mean that example to prove your point right is so dumb. I guess you know nothing about business but if you talking about the #1 brand. You talking about money. Not some circle ? of your friends who keep it realer than real on the internet from two pages ago.

Tebow? Tim ? Tebow?? That's all you got to prove Drake ain't the #1 brand.

Not only is Drake running hip hop. He's the number 1 brand in all of music right now.

Wow my example flew right over your thick skull huh haha ok then....so if we talkin bout money then drake still ain't number 1 ya dumb ? ...it's diddy...get your facts straight before embarassing yourself again

http://www.forbes.com/hip-hop-cash-kings/#5d6ac791c912

Diddy making his money on Vodka right now among other avenues. You're reaching but probably too dumb to realize how dumb you are. Go look at the long line of people who messed with Diddy in the music biz and see how that ended up for them.

Haha I'm reaching? I provide evidence to back up my ? and you make sad attempts and pretending what your saying holds merit

So again we all can agree drake isn't the best at his own profession....rapping....then we went to provide proof that his brand isn't the number 1 when it comes to money

So what you wanna do next? Throw out a bunch of dumb qualifiers to make yourself feel better about being wrong?

Pretty soon you'll be saying he's no1 because you have to have an album out within the last 3 months haha

So Diddy is the #1 brand in music right now?

What evidence did you provide?

Tebow not in the NFL right now < Drake number 1, 9 straight weeks. (Ties Michael Jackson)
    Manning All time Jersey sales easily smash Tebow and I ain't even going to look that up.

I mean that example to prove your point right is so dumb. I guess you know nothing about business but if you talking about the #1 brand. You talking about money. Not some circle ? of your friends who keep it realer than real on the internet from two pages ago.

Not only is Drake running hip hop. He's the number 1 brand in all of music right now.

Wow my example flew right over your thick skull huh haha ok then....so if we talkin bout money then drake still ain't number 1 ya dumb ? ...it's diddy...get your facts straight before embarassing yourself again

Diddy making his money on Vodka right now among other avenues. You're reaching but probably too dumb to realize how dumb you are. Go look at the long line of people who messed with Diddy in the music biz and see how that ended up for them.

Haha I'm reaching? I provide evidence to back up my ? and you make sad attempts and pretending what your saying holds merit

So again we all can agree drake isn't the best at his own profession....rapping....then we went to provide proof that his brand isn't the number 1 when it comes to money

So what you wanna do next? Throw out a bunch of dumb qualifiers to make yourself feel better about being wrong?

Pretty soon you'll be saying he's no1 because you have to have an album out within the last 3 months haha

I provided the Forbes list ?

Last I checked 60mil > 35mil

AGAIN.. Diddy is barely making money off music. This discussion was about music. Diddy really has the #1 brand in music right now.. Post the hits...Post the charts.

Again stop making qualifiers to try and fit your argument.....the argument was drake is the biggest brand in hip hop....he is not

If you want to talk music then talk quality of music....his views albums got average reviews at best

I assume you not into ? so i can understand you not liking the album.

I didn't change anything. My post was about the #1 Brand in Hip Hop right now. How can Diddy be that when he ain't had a #1 hit since i can even ? remember. His record label been in shambles for years. He making his money off other avenues. Hate breeds stupidity I guess. You argue that Drake ain't legit cause he has ghostwriters then turn around and say Diddy #1. lol
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

AGAIN.. Diddy is barely making money off music. This discussion was about music. Diddy really has the #1 brand in music right now.. Post the hits...Post the charts.

Again stop making qualifiers to try and fit your argument.....the argument was drake is the biggest brand in hip hop....he is not

If you want to talk music then talk quality of music....his views albums got average reviews at best

I didn't change anything. My post was about the #1 Brand in Hip Hop right now. How can Diddy be that when he ain't had a #1 hit since i can even ? remember. His record label been in shambles for years. He making his money off other avenues. Hate breeds stupidity I guess. You argue that Drake ain't legit cause he has ghostwriters then turn around and say Diddy #1. lol

The ? kinda logic is that!?
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I never said anything about drake having ghostwriters....all I said is he doesn't make very good music

You also just ethered yourself since that Forbes list is the biggest brand in hip hop....if you want to say drake makes more money off of his music than anyone else..then fine...but back it up with facts because strictly off of music revenue I doubt he does....that means no sprite endorsement, no jumpman, or any other deals outside of just music
This discussion has been closed.