What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Don't Flop: Troy Brown vs DNA/Zordon...

stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭

I can't believe they actually put this battle out.. W/ DNAnny battling from Skype....
vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
Tagged:
awwwwwwwwwww

Replies

• TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ain't seen Troy Brown in a min...he was that nigga on grindtime

And even if Troy won, he still takes an L for accepting a battle under these conditions
    KNiGHTSstringer bellLurkristocrat geechee slim
  • geechee slimgeechee slim I bomb atomicly with socrates philosophies and hypothesis Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hard to watch. Especially with those pre-timed woo's
    Geechee Slim, Geechee Goo
    Geechee Me, Geechee YOU!

BARTRON!
  • Micmacmar3of3mMicmacmar3of3m Richmond VaPosts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont flop is trash
    The RecipeTrillaaaaaa
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont flop is trash

The name of the league even trash.
    Trillaaaaaa
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Dont flop is trash

The name of the league even trash.

One of the reasons I don't mess with that league. They are Cornier than KOTD

Only time I check out these leagues is when American battlers are on
    The Recipe