Comments

• NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nick should know better.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Indoctrination is very real out 'chere. Y'all laugh, say we're trippin' and call us homophobes when Rex and Brother ZZombie say these ? and ? are going hella hard about normalizing this ? to the point to where it was back in Greco Roman antiquity when ? busting was the par for the course. Next on the agenda is lowering the age of consent so they have access to young boys so they ? , catch some head, and nut in the face of your prepubescent or pubescent son, nephew, cousin, or that youngster your mentoring with impunity. There's a gang of ? out here with power and influence just waiting for the opportunity to turn out young boys in showers like their idol Jerry Sandusky.
  • mrtdb
    mrtdb Members Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo...this tv show seems lifeless and stale af. ? couldn't even pass off as funny.

To be honest I don't really care, I feel like as a whole cartoons are getting more bold. When I was watching them the sexual joke would be well hidden...now they're just kinda out there. And there's a heavier dose of relationships in cartoons nowadays.

All I ask is that you make it interesting....if the regular show had done something like this it would have been better because that. ? . Would. Have. Been. Interesting. To. See.