Trash
5%
don_simmy 1 vote

Comments

• The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Top 20
    He is top 20 but plummeting, with the talent he has he could save his spot but dont think he is going to take br seriously after Wild N Out.
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Have we seen a harder fall from grace in battle rap? He went from a classic top tier performance against rex, to what the ? happened to clips within months.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Top 20
    He took too many battles but I can't be mad at him for getting money.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Top 5
    Hollup

what the ?

Charlie done fell off that hard?

i aint been following lately.. matter fact last Clipse battle I watched was against Hollow & ? were saying he was falling off even before that battle, so you mean to tell me it gets WORSE?
  • gman82
    gman82 Members Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Top 10
    Even though Clips is like 1-4 in his last 5 battles, If clips retired today I couldn't put 10 people over him. If you can, name em.

Clips took too many battles which seemed to take his hungry away, but regardless he still one of the best all time and this is coming from someone who never was a huge clips fan and feels he lost to Hollow and Lux.

Clips is like the Shaq of battle rap. Had the most potential and should of been the goat, but didn't take it serious enough and just relied on his biggest strength (free style ability). In Shaq case it was his size
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Top 5
    Yea yall buggin lol I've been one of Clips' biggest critics on here, but you can't deny his status in the game. You'll be hard pressed to name 10 ? with a better resume than Clips, I'll even say you cant name 5. He's on a plummet right now, but even his bad performances are better than most ? best, it's just bad cuz we know what he's capable of.

I got him tied with Verb at the 5 spot on my list. Both have similar stories, at one point they were the best battle rappers alive and then got lazy and fell off. But only a few cats are touchin their resume.
  • The Recipe
    Options
    Top 20
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Yea yall buggin lol I've been one of Clips' biggest critics on here, but you can't deny his status in the game. You'll be hard pressed to name 10 ? with a better resume than Clips, I'll even say you cant name 5. He's on a plummet right now, but even his bad performances are better than most ? best, it's just bad cuz we know what he's capable of.

I got him tied with Verb at the 5 spot on my list. Both have similar stories, at one point they were the best battle rappers alive and then got lazy and fell off. But only a few cats are touchin their resume.

He has the talent of a top 5 ? but the effort of a top 100 ? , thats why I have to give him top 20 status.
  • _Goldie_
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Top 5
    Can u really objectively name 10 ? with a better resume than clips tho? lol
  • The Recipe
    Options
    Top 20

Is top 5 based off resume soley? Or are there other factors like quality, wins, style, impact etc...
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Top 5
    He is top 5 just lazy as ? , but when dud is focus it's only a handful (Hallow, Lux,etc) who is ? with him.

What he did to T Rex and Tay Roc alone makes him top 10.
  • Micmacmar3of3m
    Micmacmar3of3m Members Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any of yall ? sayin top 20, get in here n gimme 20 ? all time better than clips!!! Dont b a prisoner of the moment... he lost to hollow(debatable) he lost to lux(imo) but he killed young kannon and he lost 2-1 to nitty possible 3-0 give u that... i aint bout to b a clips head n be like "mayne he wont prepared" but dis ? clips is easily EASILY top 5 or 10 EVER!!!
    ? b havin sum knee ? reactions n been waitn sooo long to jump on clips they aint even bein real bout da ? no more!!!
  • Micmacmar3of3m
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »

Is top 5 based off resume soley? Or are there other factors like quality, wins, style, impact etc...

Even with that bein said my ? u fightn an uphill battle tryna name 20 ahead of him all time... the bias on here b crazy fam!! ? dont need to b fans brah.. i been follown dis battle rap ? since fuckn 04-05 n i aint a fan of no ? !! I like sum ? better than others ofcourse but i try(jus like n sports) to not b a fan.. cuz fans is fuckn corny n bias n illogical and irrational cuz its emotional ties involved, let dat ? go.. keep it a band!! Use ya head not yo heart
  • Micmacmar3of3m
    Options
    Men supposed to pride themselves on logic.. leave da emotion n feels for the females
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Top 5
    Yes. clips has been lazy, full of excuses, and not putting in much effort in many of his battles lately. no argument from me there. but even in saying that, i agree with goldie. its honesly hard for me to name 5 battle rappers that are better than him overall
  • gman82
    gman82 Members Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Top 10
    Facts! We should put together a top 15 all time list. The list doesn't necessarily have to be in order from 1 to 15 because that's way too debatable, but organized in a wayway like: Who's 1-5, and who's 5-10, and who's 11-15, based on their ability, classic battles, battle record, run in the game, influence, etc. Kind of like a consensus list, not YOUR personal favorites. Some of the vets been getting a lot of hate lately, but this will put things in perspective.
  • The Recipe
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Top 20
    We giving this ? Top 5 status for what he did to Rex, but Rex is trash to you ? .

14rgxafd8uvt.jpg

If you make 3 consecutive post you most likely are the one in said feelings........

None of yall ? gone mention what he did to verb tho or what Charron did to him.
  • Sage Wonder
    Options
    We're waiting for your 20. No other words need to be typed from you until you provide those 20.
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    Top 5

All of those things are included in the resume.

To me, his lazy/freestyle battles eliminates him from "The Goat" discussion, but he's definitely still top 5/10 status.
  • The Recipe
    Options
    Top 20
    So yall ? wanna rank and debate but dont even understand what top 20 means? If I rank him at #11 yall still want a list of 20 ? better than him alltime? LMFAO. But ? wanna throw words like logic around SMH.
  • Sage Wonder
    Options
    What's your list then.
  • Sage Wonder
    Options
    I swear if you put serious jones above clips i'm putting you on ignore
  • The Recipe
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Top 20
    I swear if you put serious jones above clips i'm putting you on ignore

But ? that dont have clips in they top 10 is in they feelings.......

l4xi4orqubb5.gif
  • Sage Wonder
    Options
    I've been clowning clips for the past 5-6 battles.... reason #2,324,234 why i aint ever respect your opinion
  • The Recipe
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Top 20
    Nitty destroyed him, not even close. It might be time for clips to retire...
    ? voted for clips and debatable? See this is why Clips keeps bullshitin and freestylin in every battle, cuz ? ridin fans let him slide with the ? .

This is a clear 3-0 , NO DEBATING.

But im irrational for not having him in my top 10.
  • Micmacmar3of3m
    Options
    We giving this ? Top 5 status for what he did to Rex, but Rex is trash to you ? .

14rgxafd8uvt.jpg

If you make 3 consecutive post you most likely are the one in said feelings........

None of yall ? gone mention what he did to verb tho or what Charron did to him.

? please,i was bent!! N hit dat post comment button b4 i finished my thouts