Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV Trailer Released

Options

Comments

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still have to do one chocobo race though lol.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Have ya'll beaten the game or are you doing all this before completing it. This game is like 80% side ? . It's cool and all, but damn, they could have put a little more into the main story.
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Have ya'll beaten the game or are you doing all this before completing it. This game is like 80% side ? . It's cool and all, but damn, they could have put a little more into the main story.

i beat the story mode...75% game completion. The side quest just kinda drained me and i said ? it lol
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

i beat the story mode...75% game completion. The side quest just kinda drained me and i said ? it lol

Yeah, I hear ya. The crazy thing is you have as many dungeons as side quests as you do in the main game. that's kinda silly.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah, I hear ya. The crazy thing is you have as many dungeons as side quests as you do in the main game. that's kinda silly.

This is a FF game for the young and old generation.

The newbies want the sandbox, sidequests stuff and they got served

The OGs want a story that is pretty cool imo

Me im on both side. I got a game with a good lasting value. Its the final fantasy ive dreamed of.

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Storywise not my favorite, but i thought it was dope. Combat wise i love it. I think 15's combat system is a huge step up. I thought 13 had a great combat system too and it was pretty much the best thing about that series lol. Hope we get some DLC content soon. I havent completely finished the game yet. Did the story and i gotta go ? the turtle and complete the hidden dungeons.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

This is a FF game for the young and old generation.

The newbies want the sandbox, sidequests stuff and they got served

The OGs want a story that is pretty cool imo

Me im on both side. I got a game with a good lasting value. Its the final fantasy ive dreamed of.

True, I'm cool with it. Not my fave or anything, but I'm enjoying it.

Kinda makes me scared for FFVII:R though. We know they are expanding the game and making it episodic. They implied they are filling out the story more to expand it, but I'm betting they'll pull a FFXV and pad with side quests.
  • Juttythe3rd
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Storywise not my favorite, but i thought it was dope. Combat wise i love it. I think 15's combat system is a huge step up. I thought 13 had a great combat system too and it was pretty much the best thing about that series lol. Hope we get some DLC content soon. I havent completely finished the game yet. Did the story and i gotta go ? the turtle and complete the hidden dungeons.

i think the DLC dropped yesterday. and i gotta say, this story hit me hard man...

RIP My ? Noct
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

i think the DLC dropped yesterday. and i gotta say, this story hit me hard man...

RIP My ? Noct

DLC as in additional Story?? i Know they did that DLC that was that chocobo festival place but it sounded like it was just going to be mini games.

Keep reading that the other DLC's are supposed to be fore the other characters like Gladious, Prompto, and Ignis and you play a chapter of their story or some ? .
  • ethos
    ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The dlc that dropped was not story yet. They raised the lv cap to 120 and added "timed quests". First one is pretty easy gotta ? 100 cactus mobs. They low lv tho get 150k Gil and you can repeat but won't get the gil. If you eat the 100% xp food and repeat it get. Bout 150k xp per 100 mobs.

The first story dlc gladiolus drops late March I believe. This last was a booster pack for some items like gear n ? . I'm not copping no dlc until I see what they do with the story dlc tho. Definitely want to try the Co op dlc.

I've done everything in the game but probably see bout that lv 120 in hope the timed quests ? has some hard mobs later on. Why else would they raise the lv cap?
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Where are the cactaurs? I've never even seen one.
  • ethos
    ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    In the timed mission or in the valley by where 1st start to do the ap trick. Also in a few hunts as well.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    HAha i was wondering where the hell Tonberry's were in this game but finally found some in a bounty at altissa.

Not nearly as difficult to ? as they were in previous installments. Earlier FF games had me running if i came across a tonberry lol just wasnt worth it sometimes.

Im trying to get max level on bounties, but around level 7 its hard finding which restaurants youve already completed bounties for. I end up finding places that ive drove through but never fully stopped at and they got like 12 bounties all back from level 10 that I have to do haha. Then i forget altissa has bounties too.

Im all stuck on Overwatch right now, but FF15 definitely one game i want to complete everything in. I wonder how that co op stuff is going to play out. Would be dope if you could co op with 3 folks and all play a certain character. Boss fights would be ? insane!
  • Juttythe3rd
    Options
    Played insomnia level again and fought ardyn. When your at level 60 you make lightwork of these ? man
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Played insomnia level again and fought ardyn. When your at level 60 you make lightwork of these ? man

Damn, see that's what I don't like about games like this that have a ton of ? to do before you finish the story. You either beat the game and miss out on half of the ? or you complete everything and get absolutely no challenge from the rest of the story.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's like that at level 30 too. Getting the bonus weapons early makes gp mad easy
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    So on the whole, the story sucked especially by jRPG standards. I mean let's be real, if you put 60 hours into the game, I'd say advancing the story was maybe 10 of that. That's crazy for a jRPG. That said, this game probably made me care more about the main characters than any FF I've ever played. It's not that I liked them more than other casts. I ? hated Prompto. But I still felt like I knew them better. They felt more important than most casts.
    For example, I played Final Fantasy Type 0 and at the end of that game damn near your whole cast dies. My reaction was basically "Damn, that's crazy," but I didn't really care about them. However, when I saw Noctis die and the scene where he spends his last night with his friends, that made me as sad as anything in video games ever has.
    You really do develop a kind of bond with the four main characters in this game that you don't in other games. I wonder if they'll be able to replicate that feeling for FF7:R.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So on the whole, the story sucked especially by jRPG standards. I mean let's be real, if you put 60 hours into the game, I'd say advancing the story was maybe 10 of that. That's crazy for a jRPG. That said, this game probably made me care more about the main characters than any FF I've ever played. It's not that I liked them more than other casts. I ? hated Prompto. But I still felt like I knew them better. They felt more important than most casts.
    For example, I played Final Fantasy Type 0 and at the end of that game damn near your whole cast dies. My reaction was basically "Damn, that's crazy," but I didn't really care about them. However, when I saw Noctis die and the scene where he spends his last night with his friends, that made me as sad as anything in video games ever has.
    You really do develop a kind of bond with the four main characters in this game that you don't in other games. I wonder if they'll be able to replicate that feeling for FF7:R.

I didn't feel anything mainly because the characters were ? annoying, The forced emotions, the suspect side quest . Tbh I skipped majority of the cutscenes. Iciris shows up out of nowhere blind then ask if it's cool I tag alone. I said ? no aND he still came. Wtf gladiolus was mugging me the whole time but he wouldn't swing.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

I didn't feel anything mainly because the characters were ? annoying, The forced emotions, the suspect side quest . Tbh I skipped majority of the cutscenes. Iciris shows up out of nowhere blind then ask if it's cool I tag alone. I said ? no aND he still came. Wtf gladiolus was mugging me the whole time but he wouldn't swing.

lol I wasn't really talking about those special side quests. I was talking more about the general interaction between them throughout the game. No other FF or RPG has that. The Ignis and Gladiolus tours weren't that bad. The Prompto ones were suspect though. ? was talking about he used to sit in classing staring at Noctis and wanting to talk to him. He sounded like a chick with a crush.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Prompto was ? for Noct.
  • Juttythe3rd
    Options
    Prompto was well ? , and i knew that from 1 hour into the game.

smash on Cindy...IDGAF
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why my dumbazzz tried to fight that gargantuan azzz mountain turtle?!?!?!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Finally beat it. Now what?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options

I fought that muthafucca at level 71. No problem.

I wanna go back and fight that gargantuan azzz turtle. How I do that?
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

I fought that muthafucca at level 71. No problem.

I wanna go back and fight that gargantuan azzz turtle. How I do that?

Go back to your save file (not New Game+) and go to the rest area. Talk to Umbra and choose to go back to the past. Then just take on the Hunt at Hammerhead.