TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    easily the chronic
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Both pretty different sounds I think. Not a big difference, but one was more earlyish 90's and the other 96.. and I think you can hear the styles were very different and music already by 96.

I think a greater comparison for which was better would be ? and the chronic.

I voted AEOM. but only because I used to play it back more than the chronic. But both great albums. hiphop would be lost without 'em.
  • Hombre Négro
    Hombre Négro Members Posts: 86
    edited July 2010
    Options
    All Eyez On Me is a better album, the album represents Pac in his prime and west coast dominance in hip hop. The album had so many dope songs, Ambitionz Az A Ridah, California Love (Remix), Life Goes On, I Aint Mad At Cha, How Do You Want It, 2 Of Amerikaz Most Wanted, which was the last time Snoop delivered a verse worth listening to and No More Pain. Those songs are all from Disk 1 alone, if that was to stand on its own it is better than The Chronic. The Chronic is more of a compilation album than a solo album, but it did start a movement on the west coast. Both albums are among the greatest ever released in hip hop.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    easily the chronic
    Must say Ditto...
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    the chronic is top 5 hip hop albums ever. all eyez on me is ok, me against the world and the makaveli albums are way better
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    the chronic is top 5 hip hop albums ever. all eyez on me is ok, me against the world and the makaveli albums are way better

Again I must agree, All eyes on me was not Pacs best work...
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited July 2010
    Options
    AEOM...this ? is really disrespectful 2 compare pacz work wit ? azz dre cuz ? dre dont write FUUK DRE!
  • Blue_Hefner_
    Blue_Hefner_ Members Posts: 78
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The Chronic

too easy...
  • Mvpbrodie93
    Mvpbrodie93 Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    AEOM...this ? is really disrespectful 2 compare pacz work wit ? azz dre cuz ? dre dont write FUUK DRE!

I knew You were going to say that......
  • gee757
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I knew You were going to say that......

itz da truth fuuk da chronic ? azz dre aint write ? thatz disrespectful comparin that ? 2 aeom....2pac deservez mo respect then that especially when he sold 5million n 2 monthz wit aeom...
  • brombonze
    brombonze Members Posts: 406
    edited July 2010
    Options
    itz da truth fuuk da chronic ? azz dre aint write ? thatz disrespectful comparin that ? 2 aeom....2pac deservez mo respect then that especially when he sold 5million n 2 monthz wit aeom...

the question was which album was better. you're comparing emcees..............
    that being said, the chronic
  • gee757
    edited July 2010
    Options
    brombonze wrote: »
    the question was which album was better. you're comparing emcees..............
    that being said, the chronic

i know wat da question is & i answer;d it da thang is i dont respect no fake poser who dont write they own ? itz bad enuff ? azz dre is a fake ? but he dont write his own ? so itz really FUUK DRE!
  • Mvpbrodie93
    Mvpbrodie93 Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    the chronic isn't "? "it's a universally accepted classic that's a production masterpiece
  • gee757
    edited July 2010
    Options
    the chronic isn't "? "it's a universally accepted classic that's a production masterpiece

imean yeah that ? is a force n hiphop & had sum tight cutz but fuuk that 2 put it up against sumthang like aeom is just foolish imo especially when ? dre dont write i cant respect that ? !
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    imean yeah that ? is a force n hiphop & had sum tight cutz but fuuk that 2 put it up against sumthang like aeom is just foolish imo especially when ? dre dont write i cant respect that ? !

this ? is like ? or black album
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i'll take all eyes on me, but they're both classics
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I just voted and AEOM is now leading 7-5
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Gap tooth in ya mouth so my ? gots ta fit
    ^^^^^ not better than all eyez on me
  • checkyourhead
    checkyourhead Members Posts: 177
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i voted chronic

snoop was in his prime back then
    and them beats were straight fire
  • brazilblur
    brazilblur Members Posts: 668
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Growing up everyone had to hear the chronic that changes the whole landscape of music!
  • gman82
    gman82 Members Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    All eyes on me is better without question
  • tony_dacrooked
    tony_dacrooked Members Posts: 69
    edited August 2010
    Options
    All Eyez On Me is better but the Chronic is fire