Food Network Appreciation Thread

Options
13»

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Bobby flat damn near wins everytime.... reminds me of the old iron chef dem ? never list esp that Japanese dude morimoto... drive-in diners and dives is my ?

Like I said, that s*** rigged. I'm pretty sure they've had DOZENS of chefs that came thru who's dishes were better than his.

Idk Bobby flay is legit, his ? be looking so good MMM!
  • gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    gorilla wrote: »
    Cutthroat kitchen is that deal. Chopped and DDD the ? too. I watch FN to death, that and Destination America for BBQ Pitmasters for tips on my grill game.

Sunny can get the D&B, I remember she used to be on the radio here in Detroit. Love watching that sista cook

Sunny was on the radio here in detroit?

Yup. It was while back, on 105.9 jamz
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Chopped is that deal even though some of the judges can be pretentious....

Judge: The peacock liver was excellent, it had a rich taste which was only enhanced by your puréed eucalyptus tree bark.......However, with the grits, I was hoping for more creativity, but you took the easy way out and made doo-doo grits with Brie cheese
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    313 wayz wrote: »
    Chopped is that deal even though some of the judges can be pretentious....

Judge: The peacock liver was excellent, it had a rich taste which was only enhanced by your puréed eucalyptus tree bark.......However, with the grits, I was hoping for more creativity, but you took the easy way out and made doo-doo grits with Brie cheese

VD6YIcL_zpsq2dp1uwd.gif