French Montana ft. Drake “No Shopping” (video)

Options
2»

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options

Well French was MMG at one point...

When did French stop fukin wit mmg?

I just said that cuz clowns like to make seem like it's mmg vs ovo...when it's really just DC vs ovo that's y meek was @ a party wit nikki & wayne & ym & Drake was no where to b found

You gotta stop doing this 6 degrees of separation ? , gee
    Just cuz the guy who put the plastic tips on the shoe strings in the shoes drake decided not to wear for the video has a bootleg copy of triple c's album don't mean drake and Meek genuinely don't ? with each other

Well if that was the case y did the chasers have to put hands on 1 of drakes ghostwriters for lyin & protecting the Canadian jaFAKING acting like them reference trax ain't exist? It's clear this is just a DC vs ovo beef
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Garbage. Once again French Montana proves he is the wackest rapper to ever to it.

? you listen to a bunch of crackers who wear face paint and rap about dumb ?

Tech N9ne>French Montana

debate that
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

I just said that cuz clowns like to make seem like it's mmg vs ovo...when it's really just DC vs ovo that's y meek was @ a party wit nikki & wayne & ym & Drake was no where to b found

Just cuz the guy who put the plastic tips on the shoe strings in the shoes drake decided not to wear for the video has a bootleg copy of triple c's album don't mean drake and Meek genuinely don't ? with each other

Well if that was the case y did the chasers have to put hands on 1 of drakes ghostwriters for lyin & protecting the Canadian jaFAKING acting like them reference trax ain't exist? It's clear this is just a DC vs ovo beef

Oh well we agree
    I was saying it's meek and Drake that don't ? with each other
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Garbage. Once again French Montana proves he is the wackest rapper to ever to it.

dam you take that L son
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

Never said he wasn't ? with em, he's just not signed to MMG anymore.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? with Spiff
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Tech N9ne>French Montana

debate that

Wasn't aware tech n9ne was a ? ....
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    za'kiss wrote: »

Real talk too many light skinned women bruh. I didn't see no real black women.

Whoever gave me a feelings I challenge you to a duel of yu gi oh on some savage street ? fam. You got the wrong one bruh. I'm with the ? , trap cards on deck .
  • gee757
    Options

Oh well we agree
    I was saying it's meek and Drake that don't ? with each other

O yeah... mmg & ym is still good it's just meek & Drake beefing & if it goes to the streets the chasers will beat the ? outta them foriegn Canadian ovo clowns
  • gee757
    Options
    Never said he wasn't ? with em, he's just not signed to MMG anymore.

Since when?
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    I thought French was never signed to Mmg . He's with bad boy
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    French is trash
  • gee757
    Options
    I thought French was never signed to Mmg . He's with bad boy

Look on the back of French album it says bad boy & mmg...French signed like around the selfmade 2 time I think
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These mfs entertaining. Whos expecting more than that tho?
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Garbage. Once again French Montana proves he is the wackest rapper to ever do it.

Benzino and Soulja Boi are still alive if I'm not mistaken.
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Garbage. Once again French Montana proves he is the wackest rapper to ever do it.

DUDE REALLY SHOULD STAY FAR AWAY FROM LAYING DOWN FULL VERSES.

STICK TO BRIDGES & HOOKS.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options