What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The WFT Kit - We Fuckin Tonight

Replies

• BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Lmao @ that simp ass OP

Bring myself (Because lets face it, Im great)

I GUESS condoms (depending on who it is)

Alcohol

justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

MizuryLillith
  • GodNThaBuild'nGodNThaBuild'n Kneel at tha altar If dem looking fa mi then tell dem I be weh nobody knowsPosts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    $50 on the night stand ??? So I'm a hooker now Germs ????

For your hair

You ain't never have a dude smash you so ruff, he messed up yo hair n what not...

Of course ... But nothing a good wash nice products and a brush can't fix

Now tearing clothes/bra/panties ... The $50 can go towards damages

full_zpsprz5ssah.png
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    Lmao @ that simp ass OP

Alcohol

Who would you use condoms on

And who would you Chicago bear
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    700 wrote: »
    Lmao @ that simp ass OP

Alcohol

Only one im not using a condom on is my baby pico and OB

The rest I cant risk it

giphy.gif

texas409
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just wanted to be messy

b00kie wrote: »
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    I just wanted to be messy

lol this nigga

giphy.gif

• _Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.com Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    MissK wrote: »
    Lmao @ that simp ass OP

Alcohol

Only one im not using a condom on is my baby pico and OB

The rest I cant risk it

noted-ryan-the-office.gif

Oh im sorry boo...you want that uncut raw A1 Perico?

lmaoooooo
    CHECK OUT MY NEW WEBSITE/FORUM

FORUM: http://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php

BetaMissKMallyGBender Rodriguez
  • MissKMissK #Lurkerlivesmatter FuckyouIcontribute Behind a DeskPosts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Beta

lmao uh let me see so there are those two plus the cell phone chick plus a potential baby mama.....I'm cool B)
    "Sometimes people don't notice the things we do for them until we stop doing them"
    Recaptimus_Prime360iron man1
    MissK wrote: »
    @Beta

lmao uh let me see so there are those two plus the cell phone chick plus a potential baby mama.....I'm cool B)

Look at this asshole lol

9fmxh4y1x9u7.gif

giphy.gif

MissKRecaptimus_Prime360iron man1
  • ChillaDaKillaChillaDaKilla Retired * In between some thighs Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always using white women as gifs

Okkkkkkkk
    WestieMsSouthernKatgnsBangEm_Bart
  • MizuryLillithMizuryLillith Lady Radium KELT-2Ab, Andromeda Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @iKingGodGivBiz .......? If you REALLY are all your name suggests...
    Here's your chance to prove it....
    Wanna play fuck the inbox?
    That's too much adding and subtracting. The IC frowns on mathematics.

You know not the depth of ill.
    Or their community.
    Straight communicate.
    Annunciate then relate to a place for the insane.
    Retaliate and be plain. No time to explain. No distain. I know you know YOUR name and the math is to blame. But I'm free my from pain. My brain intent to claim....
    Everything and anything that ever made me lame. Broken I reign. Mistaken for fame. Miz is for biz til I reclaim my name.

This WILL Work.
    ~BB&MP
    KatNeighborhoodNomad.
    Lmao @ that simp ass OP

Alcohol

I agree. Best wtf reaction I've ever handed over. Lol
    For the non fuckery of it. Honest straight answer..... but where you goin? Lol hope you ain't fuckin yourSelf...
    It really absofuckinlutely SUCKS
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Bunny Posts: 21,790 Regulator

Okkkkkkkk

Exhibit Fifty-eleven
    UTDefense.jpg
    Westie
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzPosts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited August 2016

You tried to shade me on Facebook so I had to put you in ya place and by place I mean on ya knees. Stfu u sexy ass bitch.

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
    Karma es verdad.

Okkkkkkkk

Exhibit Fifty-eleven

Lmmfao southern I bet you have no fuckin clue what you just did....
    @OmegaSataN JUSTfound my 4th.

You tried to shade me on Facebook so I had to put you in ya place and by place I mean on ya knees. Stfu u sexy ass bitch.

Shove it in an shut me up Beastie.
    NeighborhoodNomad.

You mean sexy ass beast.
    Get in the spirit at least and think me released.
    Offer the goat and I'll be deceased... I'm more than you think... now don't call the police. I'll drop when I pop 300 degrees. School me high school me hard... take me biz to the yard... tell me your hard and my knees will be just cease... to drop but on top I challenged my leash. Come 2nd or cease... let that cock seek relief.