Graphic video of Chicago pig stomping on the lifeless body of unarmed black teenager Paul O’Neal...

Options

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »
    1CK1S wrote: »
    I'm f-Cking stunned that even with body cameras, bystander cameras, media coverage, public outrage, ect. these guys are still out here murdering people. Seriously, what the f-ck do they teach these people in training? This shoot first ask questions later bs is for Clint Eastwood movies and the f-cking military.

What's crazy is I have to show enemy combatants WAY more compassion than this. Do you know what would happen if I shot one of these ISIS ? with in the back while they were unarmed?? I would be done smh.

i was jus sayin this not sire if in this thread..
    but America polices the world wit wayyy more tact then they police their own.. especially when it comes to us.
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where are all those Chicago savages that ? without conscious I guess they'll put down the guns and put their hands up at a peaceful protest, brainwashed ass ?
  • BlackCat
    BlackCat Members Posts: 824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is sad. It keeps getting worse everyday. So freaking depressing. How do they sleep at night?
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    BlackCat wrote: »
    This is sad. It keeps getting worse everyday. So freaking depressing. How do they sleep at night?

They're monsters with no conscience and don't look at us ad humans.

Right. The have no souls either. Killing blacks is like steppingnon a roach though them are maggots.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hispanics are sellouts
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Little mop heads are to busy busting at each other, I remember when the gangs in Chicago were political, now they have no guidance, remind me of la gangs bunch of sherm heads shooting over colors....smh
  • King_sorrow
    King_sorrow Members Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meh, I'm in the camp that believes this will never change, unless all poverty is somehow decimated in the black community and we become able to police ourselves. And then the burden would just be pushed onto Hispanics and they you'll be seeing #jose's Not trying to put the burden on us but racism is an ideology, ideologies can't be eliminated no matter how hard you try. Hell we could probably all move back to Africa and still be discriminated against because we would upset the economic and cultural landscape. All humans despise change espicially change that can upset their way of life. We are all too flawed to create a utopia. The glass is half empty with a hole in bottom my friends all I can say is try to live a life worth living in this forsaken paradise.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess it's going to be some clips of cops having bbq with the community next & it's all going to go away smdh.

Law 40: Despise The Free Lunch............literally
  • MD_PROPER
    MD_PROPER Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    Don't worry the police will dance with a couple niggletes at a fundraiser and it will be smooth.

I have to get out of America soon. The cowardice of black America makes me physically sick. The police in Detroit might whoop your ass for some ? but they wouldn't dream of killing ? with such audacity as I keep seeing in these shootings.

Not saying it cant happen in the D (rememmber Malice Green RIP), but Detroiters are a different breed..the riots in the 40's and 60's already showed that we not going for that ? ...
  • MD_PROPER
    MD_PROPER Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These videos always make me think about the black people catchin hell in those small towns that dont have a predominantly black population...those injustices aren't being caught on camera and those that are wont see the light of day...

• mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wqloy7Rtio

Video of those real militant ? running off that ? ..

He walked out there like "aaaaawwww, man here we go. Gotta deal w/ this bullshyt today" look all over him.....

RIP to O'Neal tho, smh 18 years and now gone. Man, I wish dude wouldn't have ran cause all he did was give them a/any reason to shoot you that they can think of. And on top of that, the media is really pushing that dude was in a stolen Jag so you know that's the reason everyone gonna side w/ the cops for killing him. The fact that the officer who killed him had his cam off or damages is telling too, but the masses won't pay attention to that either......
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    Don't worry the police will dance with a couple niggletes at a fundraiser and it will be smooth.

I have to get out of America soon. The cowardice of black America makes me physically sick. The police in Detroit might whoop your ass for some ? but they wouldn't dream of killing ? with such audacity as I keep seeing in these shootings.

What's good Reppin? Yeah the reason ? hasn't popped off with Detroit Police is because they can't afford to start no dumb like they do in other parts of the country because DPD is understaffed and ? ain't going for the BS.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mrrealone wrote: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wqloy7Rtio

Video of those real militant ? running off that ? ..

He walked out there like "aaaaawwww, man here we go. Gotta deal w/ this bullshyt today" look all over him.....

RIP to O'Neal tho, smh 18 years and now gone. Man, I wish dude wouldn't have ran cause all he did was give them a/any reason to shoot you that they can think of. And on top of that, the media is really pushing that dude was in a stolen Jag so you know that's the reason everyone gonna side w/ the cops for killing him. The fact that the officer who killed him had his cam off or damages is telling too, but the masses won't pay attention to that either......

Those pigs were shooting at the jag as it pull off and crashed.. So he was kinda of in a 'damned if you do and damned if you don't' type of situation.. Because if he stayed in the car those pigs would've hesitated to shot up that car...
  • stringer bell
    edited August 2016
    Options
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-police-supterintendent-responds-oneal-video-20160806-story.html
    Chicago's top cop after O'Neal video: Police face 'split-second' decisions

A day after the videos from the fatal shooting of Paul O'Neal were made public and showed a succession of apparent procedural errors by Chicago police officers, Superintendent Eddie Johnson on Saturday talked about the difficulties of policing and the "split-second decisions" that are often a matter of life and death.

"Listen, I've been involved in four police shootings and countless incidents where we had stolen autos. It's not easy being the police," Johnson said at a news conference in the lobby of police headquarters. He didn't elaborate about those experiences, but said: "This is a difficult job and most people don't understand that because they've never had to do it.

"That's why policemen, their professional acumen builds over time," he said, adding: "And it's easy for us to sit back after the fact when we have time, we're at home, in our offices or just look at the video when we have hours and we can go back and dissect it," Johnson said. "It's not easy to make a split-second decision that might ultimately cost someone their lives."

The unprecedented swiftness of the videos' release — little more than a week after the shooting — comes as part of a new policy that requires videos of police-related incidents to be made public generally within 60 days. The policy was implemented after Mayor Rahm Emanuel's Police Accountability Task Force earlier this year recommended it, following the court-ordered release of dashboard camera video showing a Chicago police officer killing 17-year Laquan McDonald, shooting him 16 times.

On Saturday, Johnson called the decision to release the O'Neal footage the "beginning of a more transparent process" in how the city investigates an officer who has shot someone.

"...We have taken major steps to improve training, tactics and policies," he said. "We have created a specialized bureau to focus exclusively on implementing needed reforms, including enhanced supervision in the field."

During the news conference, the Police Department's new head of organizational development, Anne Kirkpatrick, told reporters she'd take a "hard look" at how the department's training and tactics could improve from the O'Neal shooting. Kirkpatrick, a former police chief in Spokane, Wash. who was a finalist earlier this year to be Chicago's top cop, said the evaluation will include looking at "best practices around the nation" and bringing them here.

"The shooting of Mr. O'Neal has raised a lot of questions about whether the department policies were indeed followed," she said. "You can expect that we will be open, we will be honest about what we discover."

Chicago police officers had tried to stop O'Neal about 7:30 p.m. July 28 at 74th Street and Merrill Avenue, part of the city's South Shore community, as he was driving a Jaguar that was reported stolen in Bolingbrook, police said. O'Neal struck two Chicago police vehicles while in the car, and two officers fired at him while he was in the car, authorities said. O'Neal fled from the Jaguar, police said, and a third officer chased him behind a home and fatally shot him.

O'Neal, who was unarmed, died of a gunshot wound to the back, authorities said. Three officers who discharged their guns, including the officer who shot and killed O'Neal, were relieved of their police powers within 48 hours of the shooting pending an investigation by the Independent Police Review Authority, the city agency that probes shootings involving Chicago cops.

The video footage shows apparent procedural errors by Chicago police, including officers firing at a fleeing vehicle with others in harm's way. There was also an admission by the officer who believed he fired the fatal shot that he had no idea whether the 18-year-old was armed.

Comments from that officer caught on video indicate he may have erroneously thought O'Neal had fired from a stolen car barreling in his direction. In fact, those shots were fired in the officer's direction by other police shooting at the stolen car in apparent violation of departmental policy.

Johnson on Saturday said "I can't tell you specifically" how the officers involved in the O'Neal shooting were trained in the department's deadly force policy since it was revised in February 2015 to ban officers from shooting at a car when a car is the only danger.

In the video footage after the shooting takes place, it showed police handcuff a bloodied O'Neal as emotions ran high for the officers. One officer can be heard saying, "B--- a-- mother---." An officer after that can be heard saying, "F----shoot at us."

The footage also caught the officers talking after the shooting, and their comments capture both the confusion over what happened and their concern over their justification for the shooting.

"I think that oftentimes when you're involved in a high-stress situation like that your adrenaline is pumping, and you may say things that you might regret later," Johnson told reporters on Saturday. "But it's just human emotion. So I would not characterize anything that I'm disappointed. It just goes back to us making sure we train our officers appropriately on how to respond to incidents."

See y'all there job is tough and they have make spilt second decisions.. So if mistakes are made it's okay cause there job hard.. Smh...
  • stringer bell
    Options
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/07/paul-oneal-shooting-chicago-police-chief-body-cameras
    Paul O'Neal shooting: police chief and protesters at odds over body cameras

Chicago’s police superintendent on Saturday suggested that an officer’s body camera wasn’t turned on when he fatally shot a black teen last month, because the officer had only received it about a week earlier and wasn’t yet proficient in using it.

Demonstrators who held a march protesting the killing voiced strong suspicions that the camera may have been turned off as part of a cover-up.

At a news conference, Supt Eddie Johnson discussed nine videos taken from dashcams in police cars and body cameras on other officers involved in the incident. The videos show officers firing repeatedly at a stolen car as it careens down the street away from them. They also show the officers handcuffing a wounded Paul O’Neal, the unarmed 18-year-old who was driving the stolen car, after a chaotic foot chase through the city’s South Shore neighborhood.

“They had had those cameras maybe about a week … There’s going to be a learning curve,” Johnson said.

The cameras were introduced to one police district early last year as part of a pilot project. They have since been distributed to six other districts and the officer who shot O’Neal had been issued a camera as part of that rollout, said the department spokesman Anthony Guglielmi, who did not know when officers in the rest of the city’s 22 districts would be issued body cameras.

Protesters said on Saturday they did not believe any official explanation for the non-working body camera. They and the attorney representing the O’Neal family scoffed when a department spokesman said on Friday that the officer’s camera may have been deactivated by the force of the air bag when the stolen car crashed into a police cruiser.

“Since all the other cameras were working, I’m sure that camera was working and it [the shooting] was edited out or that officer turned it off on purpose,” said Ja’Mal Green, an activist who spoke to protesters at a rally. “If this is brand new equipment, how come the other officers knew to turn their cameras on and the officer who shot the fatal shot failed to turn his on or it got mysteriously turned off?”

The release of the O’Neal shooting video was the first under a new policy that calls for such material to be made public within 60 days. The policy was changed after public outrage last year following months of delay in releasing video that showed the black teenager Laquan McDonald being shot 16 times by a white officer.

The McDonald shooting video prompted accusations that Mayor Rahm Emanuel had delayed its release until after his re-election; some protesters called for him to resign. Emanuel denied he delayed the release and has refused to step down, but he fired police superintendent Garry McCarthy and replaced him with Johnson.

Johnson said the officers had training in how to use the cameras but it is not clear how extensive that training was.

“I was concerned by some of the things that I saw on the videos and that’s why we took such a swift action … that we did last week to relieve the three officers of their police powers,” Johnson said, adding he could not explain what specifically concerned him. Chicago police have not identified the officers involved.

The department’s policy prohibits officers from “firing at or into a moving vehicle when the vehicle is the only force used against the sworn member or another person”. But the policy also says that officers “will not unreasonably endanger themselves or another person to conform to the restrictions of this directive”, meaning they have the right to defend themselves if they or someone else are in imminent danger of being struck.

The department is going to look at changing training for officers and will take into account best practices from around the country, the Bureau of Professional Standards chief, Anne Kirkpatrick, said on Saturday.

The Chicago protest on Saturday coincided with the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King’s march in the same neighborhood to protest housing segregation, during which an angry white crowd threw bottles, firecrackers and rocks, one of which struck King in the head. A memorial of the 1966 march was unveiled Friday at Marquette Park.

Bob Schwartz, a 77-year-old retired probation officer who said he marched with King in 1966, said he was discouraged about the need to march for some of the same civil rights issues that King championed.

But, he said: “It gives me encouragement to see so many young people involved in this struggle.”
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im utterly tired at the "training"excuse that always put out there ...

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Suxks I couldn't join
  • stringer bell
    Options
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-mayor-rahm-emanuel-met-0809-20160809-story.html
    Emanuel backs decision to revoke powers of police officers in O'Neal shooting

Mayor Rahm Emanuel on Monday lamented that a young man lost his life in the latest Chicago police shooting, which has set off protests in Chicago, but declined to offer ideas for preventing such incidents until an investigation is completed.

"Look, any time there's a loss of life, it's a tragedy in the city of Chicago, regardless of how that happened," Emanuel said of the fatal July 28 shooting of Paul O'Neal, 18. "So fundamentally, my heartfelt feeling is, if there's a loss of life, it's a loss for Chicago, and it's a tragedy."

Emanuel said he supported police Superintendent Eddie Johnson's move to quickly revoke the police powers of three officers who fired their weapons. Johnson said it appeared the three had violated department policy in the run-in with O'Neal, who was unarmed.

But while the mayor said he backed the decision to release police dashboard camera and body camera videos that captured some parts of the incident, he refused to weigh in on whether the shooting underscores the need for more training of police officers.

"I don't want to make any further judgment until they are concluded with their investigation, and I support the superintendent's decision he made, on both getting the material out and the decision he's made, and then we'll all have the conclusion when the report's done on whatever judgments," Emanuel told reporters Monday while leaving a morning business conference in the Loop.

"When you said 'It seems (policies were violated)' — you can't jump to conclusions until the investigation is completed," he added.

Departmental policy bans shooting at a car when it is the lone threat, but the videos show officers fired about 15 shots at the fleeing Jaguar convertible O'Neal was driving on a South Shore block before the sports car struck a police SUV. Other officers appeared to be directly in the line of fire when police shot at the fleeing vehicle.

After O'Neal ran from the Jaguar, police chased him into a backyard, firing about five more shots and then handcuffing him as he lay bleeding. O'Neal died of a gunshot wound to the back, according to authorities.

The mayor is trying to convince rank-and-file police officers who feel under siege that he's supporting them so they can try to combat Chicago's rampant street violence. But he's also working to prevent Chicago from becoming the latest flash point in the ongoing nationwide furor over police shootings of African-Americans.

A crowd composed mostly of young people marched downtown Sunday to protest the shooting of O'Neal, following months of large-scale marches against police tactics in the wake of the release of a video last year that showed a white police officer fatally shooting black teen Laquan McDonald.

There is no video of the actual shooting of O'Neal, apparently because the body camera worn by the officer who shot him was not operating when the shots were fired. The officers involved in the O'Neal shooting had been issued their body cameras about 10 days prior to the event.

Emanuel has made the introduction of the cameras worn by officers a key part of his reforms of the Police Department. But the mayor again demurred Monday when asked how to ensure the technology is used properly.

"It's a fair question," he said. "You know (the cameras) just went in a week earlier. That's going to be part of the investigation. And so it's fair to ask the question, but until the conclusion of the review both by (the Independent Police Review Authority) and the state's attorney, I don't want to jump to a conclusion, and I'll wait to hear from Eddie Johnson, the superintendent."