Hey Christians. Is it easy to get saved?

Options

Comments

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Zzombie when is the last time you were wrong about something?

It's funny to me that the two most * arrogant, condescending, conceited people on the forum are also the two most outspoken ? professing people. Things that make you go hmmmm.

Arrogant is thinking you know better than ? .
    Condescending is acting like you are above the word of ?
    Conceited is believing that your way, and not the LORDS way is right.

Looks like a classic case of projecting! Amen.

I actually love you BA. And because I love you I will speak the truth. I will not bend, break, or compromise with it. Therefore the message is the same.

REPENT and BELIEVE THE GOSPEL! Amen.

Will you come today?

2rgl0s8.gif

Jesus loves you BA.

Amen.

tumblr_n34s6gkykD1soyp8ao1_500.gif
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's funny to me that the two most * arrogant, condescending, conceited people on the forum are also the two most outspoken ? professing people. Things that make you go hmmmm.

Arrogant is thinking you know better than ? .
    Condescending is acting like you are above the word of ?
    Conceited is believing that your way, and not the LORDS way is right.

Looks like a classic case of projecting! Amen.

I actually love you BA. And because I love you I will speak the truth. I will not bend, break, or compromise with it. Therefore the message is the same.

REPENT and BELIEVE THE GOSPEL! Amen.

Will you come today?

2rgl0s8.gif

Jesus loves you BA.

Amen.

tumblr_n34s6gkykD1soyp8ao1_500.gif

The gospel doesn't change, only the people who respond to it.

Amen.

Jesus Christ loves you.

Amen.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    Yup, cuz that's all you post is scripture and nothing but scripture, another most excellent doge by DoU.

2rgl0s8.gif

If there was a way and ? would allow it, I would be there and see ? laugh in your deaf, dumb and blind face.

• Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    So @DoUwant2go2Heaven can show up to click the wack reaction but not to help a wayward soul find Christ?

Eternity is on the line but you out here clicking reactions. If I go to Hell, the ashes of my soul will be on your hands.

Your M.O. Is bait threads.

But if you really want to know ask Jesus into your heart to find out how easy it is. He loves you. Amen

@DoUwant2go2Heaven - please show me one scripture that instructs the alien sinner to do such.

@PILL_COSBY - i don't see what's so funny?

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that ? hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." Romans 10:9-10

That's salvation 101.

Nothing in Romans 10:9-10 says "ask Jesus into your heart", but that's what you said. You made a mistake and added that in brah. Romans 10:9-10 mentions a confession. Confession isn't prayer. Where in New Testament is there one example of someone praying Jesus into their heart?

And even if you want to make it about the confession, just because "confess" and "believe" is mention in this verse, but "repent" isn't, doesn't mean confess is the only thing we have to do.

"Now there was a man in their synagogue with an unclean spirit. And he cried out, saying, "Let us alone! What have we to do with You, Jesus of Nazareth? Did You come to destroy us? I know who You are--the Holy One of ? ! "" (Mark 1:23-24). This goes to show confession isn't the only thing needed, because the unclean demon confessed but it obviously didn't save the demon, the very next verse says Jesus rebuked him.
  • Fosheezy
    Options
    The brother DoU means well but teaches in error, not the truth.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    So @DoUwant2go2Heaven can show up to click the wack reaction but not to help a wayward soul find Christ?

Eternity is on the line but you out here clicking reactions. If I go to Hell, the ashes of my soul will be on your hands.

Your M.O. Is bait threads.

But if you really want to know ask Jesus into your heart to find out how easy it is. He loves you. Amen

@DoUwant2go2Heaven - please show me one scripture that instructs the alien sinner to do such.

@PILL_COSBY - i don't see what's so funny?

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that ? hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." Romans 10:9-10

That's salvation 101.

Nothing in Romans 10:9-10 says "ask Jesus into your heart", but that's what you said. You made a mistake and added that in brah. Romans 10:9-10 mentions a confession. Confession isn't prayer. Where in New Testament is there one example of someone praying Jesus into their heart?

And even if you want to make it about the confession, just because "confess" and "believe" is mention in this verse, but "repent" isn't, doesn't mean confess is the only thing we have to do.

"Now there was a man in their synagogue with an unclean spirit. And he cried out, saying, "Let us alone! What have we to do with You, Jesus of Nazareth? Did You come to destroy us? I know who You are--the Holy One of ? ! "" (Mark 1:23-24). This goes to show confession isn't the only thing needed, because the unclean demon confessed but it obviously didn't save the demon, the very next verse says Jesus rebuked him.

You got it brother. Keep serving the LORD with joy and gladness. He is coming soon. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    The brother DoU means well but teaches in error, not the truth.

? is good. Amen.

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I can be wrong just like anyone else but when I know I am right I will stand on IT until I can be proven wrong
  • zzombie
    Options
    most of the people on this forum who make these kinds of threads are nothing but trolls and these threads a thinly veiled attacks on Christians and religion as a whole.

Most of you are not seeking to understand Christians or christian theology these threads are just a way for you to get the hate off your chest.
  • zzombie
    Options

I am not arrogant and I surely am not condescending I have always been very direct and brutal in expressing how I feel on any issue.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Yup, cuz that's all you post is scripture and nothing but scripture, another most excellent doge by DoU.

2rgl0s8.gif

If there was a way and ? would allow it, I would be there and see ? laugh in your deaf, dumb and blind face.

The word of ? is truth. Thus when you know the truth, the truth shall set you free!

You do know the disciple is not above the master, right? If Yeshua spoke scripture consistently, why shouldn't I? I ought to obey ? than man. Therefore the LORD says this:

"This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success." Joshua 1:8

If you don't want to be obedient
    If you don't want to be prosperous
    If you don't want to have good success.....

Continue to rebel against what scripture clearly teaches. But as for me and my house? We will serve the LORD! Amen.

Do you know Him?
  • Fosheezy
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    most of the people on this forum who make these kinds of threads are nothing but trolls and these threads a thinly veiled attacks on Christians and religion as a whole.

Most of you are not seeking to understand Christians or christian theology these threads are just a way for you to get the hate off your chest.

That much isn't as hard to see as they might think it is
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven keep clicking reactions instead of responding directly.

I responded to you.

ABC the LORD!

Accept Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior
    Believe in your heart that He rose from the dead
    Confess Him as LORD before Him and mankind!

"O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him."
    Psalm 34:8

You have to taste Him for yourself. Amen.

First off, you're being disrespectful. The thinly veiled insults aren't necessary.

Second, why is something so important so easy?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

I responded to you.

ABC the LORD!

"O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him."

First off, you're being disrespectful. The thinly veiled insults aren't necessary.

1. I apologize. Please forgive me.
    2. Because Christ did all the work. On the cross before He breathed His last breath He said, "It is Finished." Hallelujah!
    3. Salvation is a free gift from ? . You don't work for it. You accept it if you want it.

Do you want it?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    Holy oh ? did DoU just finally admit he did a wrong!?! There might be hope after all! ? really is good yall!!! Belieb!!! Belieb on him!!
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't remember any standardized testing, push-ups, sit-ups or a 2-mile run. So there isn't really an easy or hard to be applied here. I'd have to say on a whole it's easy to be saved, it's harder to live as a Christian than to simply become one, to be Christian is to strive to become more Christ like. That's my opinion without all the having to know more scripture than anyone/everyone else.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Holy oh ? did DoU just finally admit he did a wrong!?! There might be hope after all! ? really is good yall!!! Belieb!!! Belieb on him!!

I want to love, not hate. So I have no problems with apologizing when I may have been disrespectful towards some one. Love always wins. Amen.
  • Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WYRM wrote: »
    I don't remember any standardized testing, push-ups, sit-ups or a 2-mile run. So there isn't really an easy or hard to be applied here. I'd have to say on a whole it's easy to be saved, it's harder to live as a Christian than to simply become one, to be Christian is to strive to become more Christ like. That's my opinion without all the having to know more scripture than anyone/everyone else.

No man, you dont suppose to be a christian. Jesus wasnt a christian (barbershop). He says "Be as Me!"

@DoUwant2go2Heaven can you please hook us up with some Jesus verses? I cant get enough of it. No trolling. real talk. Time to teach.
  • soul rattler
    Options

I responded to you.

ABC the LORD!

2. Because Christ did all the work. On the cross before He breathed His last breath He said, "It is Finished." Hallelujah!
    3. Salvation is a free gift from ? . You don't work for it. You accept it if you want it.

Do you want it?

Why do I have to accept salvation to receive it? I didn't accept life or natural sin but I received that. If the crucifixion was so crucial, it is my opinion that it should have done everything for us. Not just most of it.

Also, there are those who would say you can't just believe to be saved. They say you have to be baptized, speak in tongues, have someone witness that you've spoken in tongues, hail Mary's, etc. What do you about that?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    WYRM wrote: »

No man, you dont suppose to be a christian. Jesus wasnt a christian (barbershop). He says "Be as Me!"

@DoUwant2go2Heaven can you please hook us up with some Jesus verses? I cant get enough of it. No trolling. real talk. Time to teach.

"Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand. And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not
    perceive:”
    ‭‭Matthew‬ ‭13:13-14‬ ‭

“In whom the
    '? of this world'
    hath blinded
    the minds of them
    which believe not, lest the light
    of the glorious
    gospel of Christ,
    who is the image of ? ,
    should SHINE
    unto them.”

‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭4:4‬ ‭KJV

Amen
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

I responded to you.

ABC the LORD!

Do you want it?

Why do I have to accept salvation to receive it? I didn't accept life or natural sin but I received that. If the crucifixion was so crucial, it is my opinion that it should have done everything for us. Not just most of it.

Also, there are those who would say you can't just believe to be saved. They say you have to be baptized, speak in tongues, have someone witness that you've spoken in tongues, hail Mary's, etc. What do you about that?
    1. You don't have to accept a gift if you don't want it.
    2. You have free will.
    3. The ressurection is what gave the victory! The crucifixion paid the price. Amen.
    4. ? will sort it all out on the last day. Amen.
    5. What is your choice? Life or death? Blessing or cursing?
  • soul rattler
    Options
    What "last day"?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    What "last day"?

The last day is when all the dead will stand before ? to be judged and sentenced to their eternal doom, while all the righteous will go into life eternal in the New Heavens and new earth. It's the crossroads. The day before we all enter into our eternal destinies. Amen.
  • soul rattler
    Options
    I'm ready to be saved! Hallelujah! Thank you Jesus! Glory be to ? !
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still won't know until Christ gives you the pass at judgement.