If a Zombie epidemic were to occur....

Options

Comments

• QB - 4th Edition
    QB - 4th Edition Banned Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I will go to a gun store and load up on ammo and my ultimate movie will begin....
    Your welcome

i neva played this game
    but i hear its so kool
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    I keep bug out bags for just the occasion... All's you gotta do is get to high ground and set up your perimeter and you are good to go...

? a wal-mart etc... that's too high profile... you loot those places not take up residence in them...

All this wandering the streets looking for survivors... ? all that... I'm sitting in one spot that is noticeable from the sky but plain from the ground and only going out when supplies are low...

Plus you ? gotta remember that's alot of space to be having to yourself and alot of luxuries.... you are going to get complacent and get eatten...

yo i cosign everything he says especially looking for survivors and only loitering walmart
    ill loiter walmart and then live at home depot
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ? all that. Imma stock up on ramen and sit my ass on top of mount fuji
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Dakari wrote: »
    ? all that. Imma stock up on ramen and sit my ass on top of mount fuji

why do ? like ramen so dam much
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • dpresidential
    dpresidential Members Posts: 609 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I keep bug out bags for just the occasion... All's you gotta do is get to high ground and set up your perimeter and you are good to go...

? a wal-mart etc... that's too high profile... you loot those places not take up residence in them...

All this wandering the streets looking for survivors... ? all that... I'm sitting in one spot that is noticeable from the sky but plain from the ground and only going out when supplies are low...

Plus you ? gotta remember that's alot of space to be having to yourself and alot of luxuries.... you are going to get complacent and get eatten...

^^This. J, question...

On the way back from getting supplies at the Walmart you see an abandoned baby carriage with a crying baby...you do have space in your car for the baby. Assuming the baby is not infected....do you rescue him/her?
  • Dakari
    edited July 2010
    Options
    why do ? like ramen so dam much

1. cheap
    2. probly even cheaper in japan
    3. i cant cook for ?
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2010
    Options
  • Dakari
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ^^This. J, question...

On the way back from getting supplies at the Walmart you see an abandoned baby carriage with a crying baby...you do have space in your car for the baby. Assuming the baby is not infected....do you rescue him/her?

that sounds like a cliche movie trap lol i'd keep it movin
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2010
    Options
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Hell nah some zombies are smart B you never seen Land of the Dead?

? that they coulda planted that baby there waiting to catch someone slippin.
  • dpresidential
    edited July 2010
    Options
    No... Noise that I can't control will attract the unwanted... can't have a heart in times like that... unless it's worth dying for...

Damn, I feel you. The right decision would be to leave the baby...he starts crying at night and it is a rap. However, I do admit that I would risk it and take the baby.

Next question...a high maintenance video vixen...Bria Myles body...she's crying on the side of the road...do you stop and take her....

Hell nah some zombies are smart B you never seen Land of the Dead?

? that they coulda planted that baby there waiting to catch someone slippin.

LMAO.
  • Dakari
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lacks everything you will need to survive long term... you won't make it 2 weeks on that ? ... best go raid your nearest grocery store for canned goods... like MEATS,FRUITS,VEGGIES...
    plus you have to use water for ramen... which eats up ur supply...

cant i melt some snow or sum ? ?
  • jackthemack
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I choose a sport's authority because they got gates that lock down on the entrance and you can't really get through without using some type of high powered diamond tipped saw to cut thruogh the steel. That ? is durable as ? .
  • Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    good thing i'm out in the middle of the ocean..there hasn't been a single zombie that could swim [dont try to correct me]

besides we have a lot of ammo on board...we'll be good for most part.
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited July 2010
    Options
    whats with all this zombie talk lately tho?
    yall gone talk this ? into existence
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2010
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2010
    Options
  • Dakari
    edited July 2010
    Options
    good thing i'm out in the middle of the ocean..there hasn't been a single zombie that could swim [dont try to correct me]

besides we have a lot of ammo on board...we'll be good for most part.

i played sum resident evil joint at an arcade and there were zombies jumpin out the water like ? great whites in that ?
  • jackthemack
    edited July 2010
    Options
    How many pounds per square inch of pressure can they take? IE: if a bunch of zombies is beating on that ? what are the odds that the gate will give and the zombie's are going to come pouring in...

Ya'll just have one part of your plans etched out, you all aren't thinking about long term... I mean them spot's ya'll are choosing are good for a short break... if you have no choice but to stay there... I'd be outta there by day 2...

They aren't rigid gates it's flexible. I seen a mass of like 300 people pressed on those joints during Black Friday before the store opened and them ? 's didn't give in so idk
  • Dakari
    edited July 2010
    Options
    you really want to ingest some ? that came from the sky during a viral pandemic be my guest...

nothing could ever go wrong on Mt. Fuji
    ....nothing
  • dpresidential
    edited July 2010
    Options
    They aren't rigid gates it's flexible. I seen a mass of like 300 people pressed on those joints during Black Friday before the store opened and them ? 's didn't give in so idk

Those gates would give within 48 hours(Throwing estimates out there like I'm an expert). The difference between humans and zombies...when a human is trying to get through something...he will stop when he is getting hurt. A zombie will try to get to you even as their body is breaking down, therefore that gate would get a zombies 100% force until there is nothing left. Now imagine 300 zombies trying to get into your Sports Authority like your brains are new Jordans...
  • jackthemack
    edited July 2010
    Options
    They'd have to be some super powered zombies dude. But ok eventually ya them ? would malfunction. How the ? would them zombies know I was inside in the first place?
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2010
    Options
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited July 2010
    Options
    They'd have to be some super powered zombies dude. But ok eventually ya them ? would malfunction. How the ? would them zombies know I was inside in the first place?

lmao... maybe they wanna play basketball inside of sports authority