Rhymefest robbed in Chiraq, says he's is disppointed

Options
Muhannad
Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://twitter.com/rhymefest

Rhymefest was robbed at gunpoint yesterday. He's been tweeting about it. 'Fest said he's been living in the Southside to make a difference, but after this robbery he's reconsidering it. I feel kinda bad for the brother, because you could see it really hurt him.
When he tried to file a report, he got into a verbal altercation with a black policewoman because he wanted to film her and she told him he couldn't.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-rhymefest-robbery-report-met-20160827-story.html

I'm happy he didn't have physical harm done to him, but ofcourse it's sad when anyone gets robbed. What's ya'll thoughts about this?

Comments

• Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They satanist gang bangers he is a idiot they have no family no code they really not gang bangers more like serial killers an they bred like that at a certain me must discuss eliminating them save the women an children!!on my Philippines ?
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »

Damn, they did treat him ? . "Lower your tone." "How come you came all the way down here." Homie should have took his L and kept it moving.

I used to work in a setting where we relied on Chicago police for their police reports. Them ? take forever and a day to publish a report, and cop attitude when you call them. "Look Guy, I've got duty at the Cubs game tonight. Waddaya want me to do? We're never gonna find this shooter, just another day in Chicago Bub."
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    ? sucks when u tryna help black people and ? and this ? happens to u.
    If he studied marcus or even malcolm hed know that them same people u tryna help will be the death of u. I think any activist for ? civil rights gotta accept that ? before they jump in it.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicago gon be Chicago
  • Bulletproof Wallets
    Bulletproof Wallets Members Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    43rd and Cottage Grove. Not too far from me. Thats ? up.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    ? get robbed everyday, ? make him so different?

Bruh ??
    This the ? that wrote "Jesus Walks"..

? get robbed everyday
    Everyday
    I'm not sayin it's right or justified but it happens

Muhannad wrote: »
    ? get robbed everyday, ? make him so different?
    Anytime a civilian is robbed is bad IMO. I think 'Fest choosing to stay in the hood to make a difference, only to get robbed is kinda ironic though. If you read his tweets you could see he really took it personal. Wouldn't even be surprised if the brother shed a tear.

It's not ironic, it's ?
    It's cool he stayed to make a difference blah blah blah but you can't save every ? and every ? don't give a ? about your activism
    ? happens, learn from it, keep it pushin

I know ? get robbed everyday,
    I'm not saying it's shocking..

I just think it's ill that somebody put a pistol to the dude that wrote the song "Jesus Walks" and went in his pockets.. It's like being a kid and finding out your math teacher smoke ? .. ? is ill..