Akon on Why Women Are Smarter Than Men, Have the Power to Rule the World

Options

Comments

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Oh lord now we fina get into the 'emotions are bad and men don't have them' discussion
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The reality is that MEN NOT ALL MEN but men in general are more intelligent

and don't give me this ? nonsense about emotional intelligence
    so call emotional intelligence is a crock of ? it's one of those terms that social scientist pull out of there ass
  • zzombie
    edited August 2016
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    Akon is smart enough to get a 1 BILLION dollar credit line...he is better than any of your black heros and he's done/doing more for black people than anyone that has ever existed. Heed his advice.

You're really going overboard on this statement. This is an emotional response not a rational logical

Nah bro that's fact, by 2020 he will have helped 80 million black people. Name 1 person that has done half of that.

YEAH AND that is great but that has nothing to do with the erroneous statement that the female gender is more intelligent than the male gender.

Akon is a male where is the female that is helping 80 million black people???
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »

so call emotional intelligence is a crock of ? it's one of those terms that social scientist pull out of there ass

Nah. Men are way more likely to be geniuses. Like most of the super intelligent people are men. But, were also like three times as likely to have mental retardation, 9 times more likely to drop out of school, diagnosed with add at like 4 times the rate of women.

The average man isn't really smarter, it's just that the geniuses tend to make up for the fact that there are so many stupid men
  • zzombie
    edited August 2016
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »

Nah. Men are way more likely to be geniuses. Like most of the super intelligent people are men. But, were also like three times as likely to have mental retardation, 9 times more likely to drop out of school, diagnosed with add at like 4 times the rate of women.

The average man isn't really smarter, it's just that the geniuses tend to make up for the fact that there are so many stupid men

ADD IS ? and there are external factors that cause boys to drop out of school or even to do less well than they should in school.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not sure you could say definitely one gender is smarter than the other because of all the societal factors involved
  • zzombie
    Options
    i am not mgtow but this mgtow guy has really made his case for men being smarter than women

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YruxhWO8QSY
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Based on his posts Imma just say zombie is a white man...
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
    BoyPussy wrote: »

just based on your screen name i am going to say that you have a ? you stupid ? octoroon

I do come lick it Caucasian bae
  • zzombie
    Options

just based on your screen name i am going to say that you have a ? you stupid ? octoroon

there are intelligent women on this forum.... you are not one of them.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options

there are intelligent women on this forum.... you are not one of them.

We can talk about socioeconomics, intelligence among the genders and cultural attributes of learning but I'd really just rather talk about ? sex with you <3
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see alot of man emotions in here
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? gettin trolled into displaying uneccessary emotion. Grasping the reins of imaginary leadership too tightly. Now if females feel like they would make better leaders, men should offer them the crown. Let women get a taste of what it means to be a leader for real. All positions. Men should just take a vacation from running ? . Guarantee, raw naked leadership where females are forced to be accountable? They don't want that. They'll be begging men or shaming them to assume their former roles inside two years.
    Females hardly ever want what they are asking for. Men have to exercise the discipline and emotional distance females don't have.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    ? gettin trolled into displaying uneccessary emotion. Grasping the reins of imaginary leadership too tightly. Now if females feel like they would make better leaders, men should offer them the crown. Let women get a taste of what it means to be a leader for real. All positions. Men should just take a vacation from running ? . Guarantee, raw naked leadership where females are forced to be accountable? They don't want that. They'll be begging men or shaming them to assume their former roles inside two years.
    Females hardly ever want what they are asking for. Men have to exercise the discipline and emotional distance females don't have.

LMAO the idea of that ever happening is hilarious.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Women was made by ? to make kids. Men was made by to rule the world

Thats how it is..
    "? " is a figment of your classically trained imagination.

The truth is, women actually DO have that power....mostly because there's weak men out here willing to be corrupted by the one thing all men - straight ones, anyway - want: sex.

Why you think "Hoes Be Winning" out here? Unless dudes start to take a stand, and learn how to manage their desires for the ? , than this is the shift we're all going to experience.
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^ Women enjoy proxy power. power via influence of those with direct control. This way a woman can enjoy the benefits of top dog status without any accountability. Women won't engage in anything unless she can be guaranteed a certain level of plausible deniability. There has to be some ? , some where that can be blamed if ? go wrong.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    ^^^ Women enjoy proxy power. power via influence of those with direct control. This way a woman can enjoy the benefits of top dog status without any accountability. Women won't engage in anything unless she can be guaranteed a certain level of plausible deniability. There has to be some ? , some where that can be blamed if ? go wrong.

giphy.gif

end thread
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Logic, reason & rational >>>>> emotions & feelings.

Abstract thinking and critical thought are intangibles hardwired into male DNA. Emotions, feelings and solving problems by "consensus" is coded into female DNA.

Akon is using hyperbole to make a larger point. Women possess certain innate characteristics that are highly coveted in "today's society." Communication skills, multitasking, and I would be remiss If I didn't mention the power of the ? .

Let's unpack his statements by looking at a representative sample. Bonobos.

Our closest living mammal (we share 98% DNA, and have similar behavioral characteristics). Bonobos live in a matriarchal society, meaning that females run the community.

They decide food rations, hierarchical rank, and most importantly, when copulation occurs. Interestingly enough, the society is quite peaceful. Food is shared in abundance and very few fights over territory. A stark contrast to Chimpanzee society, that happens to be strictly patriarchal.

On general, men have a higher mean IQ than women. But that doesn't account for other intelligence variables that the IQ test doesn't account for. Ex. Men are better drivers than women (skill-wise) because we have a better perception of 3-Dimensional space. Women are "safer drivers" than men. Does that mean we are better drivers??

In my opinion, it's ying & yang. Not ying "vs" yang. We both complement each others skillset.

Your first and last statements contradict each other

I fail to see how.

Men are the Ying (that encompasses logic & reason) women are the Yang (that encompasses emotions and feelings).

Two different approaches to problem-solving, both genders playing to their innate strengths to get stuff done.

Where's the contradiction?

Your first statement is saying one line of thought (generally attributed to males) is better than the other. How can a woman complement you when you already think you're better?

I just noticed that slight contradiction.

When began writing the post, I had a preconceived notion to say that men are intellectually superior to women.

However, the more I wrote, I think the words kinda took a life on its own, and bore out a somewhat balanced disposition among the two genders.

Call it a "rhetorical vernacular flourish."

I think we both contribute equally to the intellectual dynamic. Just like males possess the seed for birth, and females play the part of incubators.

Which epitomizes the Miotic balance of humankind.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's funny how both sexes think the opposite is less intelligent. I think ya'll mostly are idiots.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where the ? at
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    They are smarter, but their women

nah they're just smarter than you, period.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    It's funny how both sexes think the opposite is less intelligent. I think ya'll mostly are idiots.

shut up Ajackson! we too busy hatin' each other righ now!
  • zzombie
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

men being smarter than women is not an opinion it's basically been scientifically verified you're into science right science is the most important thing right??? then watch the video i dropped in this thread and read the links that come with the video
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    Akon is smart enough to get a 1 BILLION dollar credit line...he is better than any of your black heros and he's done/doing more for black people than anyone that has ever existed. Heed his advice.

You're really going overboard on this statement. This is an emotional response not a rational logical

Nah bro that's fact, by 2020 he will have helped 80 million black people. Name 1 person that has done half of that.

YEAH AND that is great but that has nothing to do with the erroneous statement that the female gender is more intelligent than the male gender.

Akon is a male where is the female that is helping 80 million black people???

I never said they were.