Free Chris Breezy (in a standoff with police at his home)

Options
StillFaggyAF
StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy
Story developing...

Chris Brown Is in a Stand Off with Police at His Home After Allegedly Pulling a Gun on a Woman

Chris Brown Is in a Stand Off with Police at His Home After Allegedly Pulling a Gun on a Woman
Images via Instagram
Police have been outside Chris Brown’s Tarzana home since about 3 AM PT Tuesday morning waiting on a warrant to search its rooms for a gun he may have threatened an unnamed woman with.
Advertisement

According to the LA Times, officers were responding to a call from the woman, who ran out of Brown’s home and claimed he had pulled a gun on her in a rage. When they attempted to enter, they were informed that they’d need to go get a search warrant if they wanted entry.

Since then, Brown has posted several videos about the stand off on Instagram. He’s obviously ? at being characterized as a crazy shut in, and reminds everyone that he lives in a palace and recently released a new single. He calls it “ironic” that the cops are at his home.

Brown also says “Black Lives Matter” and “? the police” and “Y’all can suck a ? out my ass for all I care.”

Sponsored

TMZ reports that Brown has thrown a duffel bag with guns and drugs inside out the window, which is a bold move. He supposedly shouted, “Come and get me.”

Contributing writer at Jezebel.

Comments