Free Chris Breezy (in a standoff with police at his home)

Options

Comments

• iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Damn soon as it became obvious the kid was innocent yall shut the hell up

IDK why anyone believed he did this. Bhris ain't this outta control

They hate chris brown for the Rihanna incident . They can't let that go

You mean that fight where her hand wound up in his mouth while he was driving? Wonder how that happened.

We still don't really know what happened but I'm damn sure he didn't just snap on her out of thin air.
  • psychobutcher
    psychobutcher Members Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »
    He's the only brother I wanted the cops to ? ...

C'mon really

What are you?

A ? member? Smh

That's soulless as hell

That dude is a ? waste. Just cause we both are black doesn't mean we are brothers. Chris Brown is a clown.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »
    Something tells me these mk ultra agents are trying to setup Chris..

TMZ ain't nothing but a bunch of Feds keeping up drama to get these celebrity cattle in the cross fire

These luciferians give these celebrities all this money and fame then throw them in a box like a labrat for the whole world to watch,admire, ridicule, criticize etc

This society ain't nothing but a new age Babylon
    Leave us out of it. This ? ain't got nothing to do with us. We actually like Chris Brown.

• soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    not only that she's one of those vindictive chicks who all her friends describe as the one you don't wanna cross...

it ain't looking good for pagent queens

? ain't even a pagent queen. She got disqualified for a moral infraction. They asked her to give back the crown and sash and she kept the ? .
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LAPD Find No Firearms in Chris Brown’s Home

Despite an initial report from TMZ that upon presenting a search warrant, the LAPD found drugs and firearms in Chris Brown’s home, the Los Angeles Times is now reporting that police discovered no such weapons.

Brown was arrested on Tuesday (Aug. 30) on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon after Baylee Curran, an aspiring actress and model, accused the singer of pointing a gun at her when she went to examine a piece of jewelry.

“It has become apparent that the allegations are not just false but fabricated,” his attorney Mark Geragos said, noting as well that during their search of Brown’s home, the LAPD found neither the piece of jewelry Curran describes in her report, nor any firearms.

Breezy was released on $250,000 bail late Tuesday evening, with an arraignment scheduled for Sept. 20 at the Clara Shortridge Foltz Criminal Justice Center. The singer has yet to address the charges beyond an Instagram video in which he says he’ll be turning the cheek, though Geragos said upon Brown’s release, “Chris is out and well. The allegations against him are demonstrably false.”

Yesterday, Brown released a new track, “What Would You Do?” as a way to shift his own focus away from the ongoing legal drama. XXL will continue to update this story as news develops. The Los Angeles Times additionally reports that Curran and a friend are wanted for questioning by the NYPD following an October 2013 theft at the Plaza Hotel, and 50 Cent, a frequent Brown collaborator, said yesterday that he thinks Curran was attempting to steal from the singer.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »

You mean that fight where her hand wound up in his mouth while he was driving? Wonder how that happened.

We still don't really know what happened but I'm damn sure he didn't just snap on her out of thin air.

Yeah... You ever tried to bite somebody while driving?

A 6-speed at that

? had to downshift, pull over, then set the brake

Plenty time for her to get away
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Muthafuckas still mad, and the ? happened 8 years ago, If u asked me, Chris aint beat the bish hard enough. If i whipped a bish ass 8 years ago, and y'all still talking about it, i had to had, put that bish ass in a comma.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    people really took Swaggy P obviously joking around seriously?

FORREAL?!!?!
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »

A 6-speed at that

I remember when the report of what happened with Rhianna first came out and one of my friends asked how the ? do you beat somebody while driving a stick shift lol
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

A 6-speed at that

I remember when the report of what happened with Rhianna first came out and one of my friends asked how the ? do you beat somebody while driving a stick shift lol

Who the ? winning a fight and bite the person is what I always thought. Obviously eventually he got the upper hand but the true story of what happened never came out.

I always thought Chris Brown was a fool to take 100% blame for everything that happened and not just telling the truth. Which seems it was more like that ? started hitting him he almost crashed the car. Stopped the car then starting hitting that ? back and maybe went a lil too far at that point.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Logical Truths
    Logical Truths Members Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? been tryna somewhat stay outta trouble by chillin in the house. Guess he gotta chill in there dolo or some ? . His homie that brought tye chick over shouda never tweeted bout the ? afterwards. He got breezy ? with that ? .
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    people really took Swaggy P obviously joking around seriously?

FORREAL?!!?!

If it was a joke, it was terrible and at the worst possible time
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »

A 6-speed at that

Who the ? winning a fight and bite the person is what I always thought. Obviously eventually he got the upper hand but the true story of what happened never came out.

I always thought Chris Brown was a fool to take 100% blame for everything that happened and not just telling the truth. Which seems it was more like that ? started hitting him he almost crashed the car. Stopped the car then starting hitting that ? back and maybe went a lil too far at that point.

Nah thats a real man move

He didnt wanna make it look "justified" by saying she did this and i reacted like this

Either way he hit a woman and thats all people would hear anyway
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No guns were found, nor was the diamond necklace she described.......

This ? finna get hit with a defamation lawsuit when this over. Mark my words.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    ? TMZ by the way

They stay lying on black males. They said Lil' Wayne and Lamar Odom were about to die

They lied about Tyga getting his car repoed

I rarely ever see TMZ a positive story about a black dude

BECAUSE TMZ is bunch a ? Racists they been trying to bury Chris Brown for years and they won't stop until he is in jail or dead.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    ? TMZ by the way

They stay lying on black males. They said Lil' Wayne and Lamar Odom were about to die

They lied about Tyga getting his car repoed

I rarely ever see TMZ a positive story about a black dude

BECAUSE TMZ is bunch a ? Racists they been trying to bury Chris Brown for years and they won't stop until he is in jail or dead.
    I don't think they single out Chris Brown

TMZ is an equal-opportunity racist company.. if you're black they attack
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

a lot of people go have the "i eat ass face" when they wake up and watch this clip. lol
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I want TMZ to spend hours covering his innocence like they did his police standoff.