HOLD THE ? UP..REESEY HUSBAND FOUND HER PRIVATE MESSAGES TURNS OUT SHE SENT MULTIPLE EXCLUSIVES

Options

Comments

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    OmegaSataN wrote: »
    Well lemme get my front row seat now. Cuz I know new shenanigans are sure to come from this on the morning.

*grabs chair*

Bruh this ? is brazy blood. If reesey die I die. Aint no replacing her and thats on my momma kids. Her dude signed up exactly when she did on the cool tho. He went in her account and saw she sent exclusives to atleast 3 ? who have not been named. Then he went off on trillfate for being thirsty. Reesey more than likely asked for her account to be banned by an unknown mod. Kat name was thrown in the mix as a snitch go figure. Reesey saying kat had nothing to do with it. Must be two sides. The ? is goin on
    Cmon b you smarter than this.
    I see right through this.
    Nobody is beefing with reesey. Her husband stole her pw. Changed her pic to "access granted" to let us kno he got it. He sees mad ? of her efucking but notice no pics. He knows she deleted the exclusives thats why he on here low key pressuring ? for info which is why Trillfate stayed quiet. Reesey had her ? banned because she peeped game. Y'all ? slow
    Word. Cuz if Reesey wanted Brandon to know about this she would have told him the same day of... obviously this is something she's kept from him and he just found out snooping around like an insecured ? cuz Wife is other talking to men... Her and Joker both stay in Austin

He gone find out the hard way tho...
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    ? became obvious after he told Joker he need to pay the cable bill. Joker immediately replied with that ? first name. That's personal. A few post later he said he hacked her account while she was out with friends. Joker replied with "Where she at?".

Homie lost his chick to the IC.

? is tragic as ? .

Biggest spectacle in all of the entire internet is next month. MissAllhiphop.com VI. She had my endorsement early. And now this. Crying myself to sleep now bye yall
  • MizuryLillith
    MizuryLillith Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I found this way too boring to read through.... but I can say this much... I finally got served my divorce papers... lol that what happens when you don't let a ? tell you who you can be friends with.... of course I was being a thousand percent faithful and novody but said ? was getting pics... but whatever.
  • MizuryLillith
    Options
    damn so does that mean she no longer going to be in the gta crew?

? no, shes lucky she's alive

RIGHT!?!?!?!!!!!
    pfft
    Like dyin's hard.
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thisshitcornyasfuck...smh
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

RIGHT!?!?!?!!!!!
    pfft
    Like dyin's hard.

Getting away with murrrrrder
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    I found this way too boring to read through.... but I can say this much... I finally got served my divorce papers... lol that what happens when you don't let a ? tell you who you can be friends with.... of course I was being a thousand percent faithful and novody but said ? was getting pics... but whatever.

Divorce party nudes?????
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    so ive finally seen kats ?

@kat can be somewhere in ? antarctica but somehow someway she always end up on the summerjam

LadyZee, Sixsicksins, gotdamkam, Reesey all in two years. Jesus christ this site is ? . Lets all wait for that one ? ? to come in here and remind us that we keep running off the chicks

Oh and gotdamkam never existed her nudes + true identity will be revealed Season 4 of Tinychat2016 Yall aint gonna want to miss that
  • MizuryLillith
    edited September 2016
    Options

RIGHT!?!?!?!!!!!
    pfft
    Like dyin's hard.

I bet they are. ? .

.....or were you referring to yourself.... ? .
  • MizuryLillith
    Options

Divorce party nudes?????

Lmmfao
    Funny, dad.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

Divorce party nudes?????

Lmmfao
    Funny, dad.

You're all my children
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

RIGHT!?!?!?!!!!!
    pfft
    Like dyin's hard.

I bet they are. ? .

.....or were you referring to yourself.... ? .

You're not paying attention are you
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »

Stop typing and go jump headfirst into a woodchipper

Pull that ? up in front my house. I'll swan dive right the ? out the second floor window!

The trailer park got free parking?
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    I found this way too boring to read through.... but I can say this much...I finally got served my divorce papers... lol that what happens when you don't let a ? tell you who you can be friends with.... of course I was being a thousand percent faithful and novody but said ? was getting pics... but whatever.

Cot damn. How long were you married? And would you ever go through your s/o private messages? Thats just wrong blood
This discussion has been closed.