Am I Wrong???

Options

Comments

• Soulljah T
    Soulljah T Banned Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    What the hell is with women bragging about their sex lives online?
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    WOW! You wouldn't pay for a $6 hamburger? I can understand if she ordered everything off the menu, but damn she gave you some ? , why can't you pay for her meal? My man NEVER lets me pay for meals. I remember once at the airport I did and then once I did the day after he spent like $300 on dinner the night before... but other than that... he always pays. If I try he gets mad. He says "? do I look like lettin you pull out your wallet". But then again I feed him well all the time when we're at home and I def ? his brains out and do a lot of ? for him so he don't have a problem paying for ? .

Hell na, he don't have to cop ? out.. at all.. they ain't even official.. it's her dam expense for giving up the goods..

now your situation, it a whole different story..

she just a jump off, ? call, whatever you want to refer it too..

broads like her is why us self respecting females get label as gold diggas and all types of bs names.. ? that.. she need to pay for her own cheeseburgers.. I give the same advice to my brothers, you chillin with some braod and she expect you to pay for ? , ? that.. matter of fact don't ? with broke ? ..
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    D-Marco wrote: »
    Ur MAN is the operative phrase here. He talkin bout a chick he ? in the park the first time they chilled. Diff story

Yeah but even before he was my man he courted me. Then again I didn't give it up on the first night lol but still. If a chick gives you ? you could at least buy her a $6 burger, she ain't askin for no filet mignon. That's how I'd be if I was a dude anyway.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lmao....i can come off of $5 for a ? and a walk.. if anything to let her know i enjoyed the company, lmao....
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    tupacfan wrote: »
    Hell na, he don't have to cop ? out.. at all.. they ain't even official.. it's her dam expense for giving up the goods..

broads like her is why us self respecting females get label as gold diggas and all types of bs names.. ? that.. she need to pay for her own cheeseburgers.. I give the same advice to my brothers, you chillin with some braod and she expect you to pay for ? , ? that.. matter of fact don't ? with broke ? ..

I get where you're coming from mama, but to me personally if I was a dude that's how I'd carry it. Even for my jump off I'd take her to McDonalds and feed her ass. I wouldn't spend a lot at all or make much effort, but if someone was giving me ? I'd buy them a happy meal or something at least lol.
  • Soulljah T
    edited August 2010
    Options
    tupacfan wrote: »

What you should be telling these brothas is not to ? themselves in the first place.
  • PLASTIC RULES
    PLASTIC RULES Members Posts: 1,535 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    you good fam. fucc all these hoes in here sayin that you cheap b, they luv to twiss up the game.

that ? is cheap for stressin that you aint pay for a lil $10 meal B.
  • Dupac
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I get where you're coming from mama, but to me personally if I was a dude that's how I'd carry it. Even for my jump off I'd take her to McDonalds and feed her ass. I wouldn't spend a lot at all or make much effort, but if someone was giving me ? I'd buy them a happy meal or something at least lol.

right, the whole thread is comedy.. i mean ain't no body entitled to ? or owe anyone ? ... he don't owe her a sammich.....

but that ? kinda hilariously petty..i mean if i thought shorty was cool peeps, jump off or not, i would go ahead and grab that for her...but i kinda feel him on the whole "she looking at him like he expected to pay..."

that ? is far from a given...
    ? if i'm doing bad and i need that ? for gas....she assed out....if the sex was wack, or she got one of those annyoing ass attitudes and i'm looking for a reason for her to not like me no more....she best come outta pocket...

but if she cool peeps....like most of the chicks i ? with, i wouldn't mind.. but this ? is still funny
  • PLASTIC RULES
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yeah but even before he was my man he courted me. Then again I didn't give it up on the first night lol but still. If a chick gives you ? you could at least buy her a $6 burger, she ain't askin for no filet mignon. That's how I'd be if I was a dude anyway.

she should be buyin me a cheeseburger, i gave her some dicc word life B.
  • Tupacfan
    edited August 2010
    Options

lol, i feel it.. and understand your point as well. maybe something from McDonalds like you mention she can get a pass for but no expensive ass ? like chessecake factory or going the whole 9 lol.. if that ? was that good then yea maybe she deserves a meal but if i was a dude, I would give her nada lol. but some people carry themselves with class tho, like conservative type and would actually pay for a meal after a good ? or something idk.. and I think that's where Kestson is stuck at, feels bad because he conservative like that lol.
  • freshfromatl
    freshfromatl Members Posts: 559
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Damn kid realtalk...the first time I had dinner wit my chick, she paid. Where the ? y'all meeting y'all chicks? Only Atlanta chicks fancy huh?
  • Dupac
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lmao @ asking her..

"yo get me like 2 buck doubles and mocha frappe"

when she pull her money out...she look at u side eyed

"i can drop u off 2 blocks from the bus stop, get my damn food"
  • Tupacfan
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Soulljah T wrote: »
    What you should be telling these brothas is not to ? themselves in the first place.

I don't need to give any game (info) to these kats for one, i mean we all grown and its common sense almost..

I use to consistently stay on my brothers cases but na, nat anymore..
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    Coo Coo Cal's Beanie Members Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ? only get a meal if i offered it. Idk where these hoes get this sense of entitlement.
  • freshfromatl
    edited August 2010
    Options
    But realtalk some chicks just don't have that mentality on whether or not they should pay for their meal EVEN when they with a dude. It's up to you to decide whether or not she worth it. If she ain't worth it, don't pay for it.
  • Soulljah T
    edited August 2010
    Options
    you good fam. fucc all these hoes in here sayin that you cheap b, they luv to twiss up the game.

that ? is cheap for stressin that you aint pay for a lil $10 meal B.

Shut the ? up, ? . I'm not a ? , you better learn some respect.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Her responsibility as his j/o is to keep herself well fed, looking right, clean, and full of energy. No expectations allowed (outside of his cleanliness and appearance).
  • PLASTIC RULES
    edited August 2010
    Options

You the biggest ? on this site - known facc.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ? better not assume i owe her ? . if i feel like giving i will if not i'll eat right in front of your ass and not think twice.
  • freshfromatl
    edited August 2010
    Options

Wow just Wow!!! This is not how respectable women speak smh.
  • politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    wait a minute these girls wanna be treated like housewives but paid for ?
    like hookers and respected like indpendent woman . if you wanna be a ? then be a ? and exchange your ?
    for $$. I think its respectable profession that should be legalize. but be prepared to be treated like anybody else
    who performs a service for a living. you show up do your job( suck and ? ) and leave no sweet talk, no foreplay, no cuddling no spending the night. im going to treat like I treat my gardener or anybody else that works for me you show up and leave.

now if you independant woman be prepared to be treated like one and dont expect
    for a man to pay for anything. when im out with my freinds i might buy drinks for everybody
    but nobody expect me to. its the samething for woman why should that changes when ? enters
    the picture if you wanna be a ? be a ? .

now if you wanna be a house wife or a sugar babby/golddigger. just come flat out
    and say you cant take care of yourself and you need a man. and be prepared to be treated like a child
    and have ur life revolve around someoneelse and be read to cook clean, and suck and ? . and shut the ? up
    about most issues.

these are all ok way to live, but ? try to have all the benefeits and non of the cons the world dont work like that.
  • Soulljah T
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You the biggest ? on this site - known facc.

This proves you don't know ? about what a ? even is. You're a ? IDIOT that says anything out your ignorant ass, N!GGER.
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    This proves you don't know ? about what a ? even is. You're a ? IDIOT that says anything out your ignorant ass, N!GGER.

still bitter like you got a ? up your ass eh
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    If TS didn't suggest eating, then he has no requirement to pay...
  • unbreakable
    unbreakable Members Posts: 391
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ^^^ LOL

@ t/s lol @ her saying she knows now not to ask you for anything ahahaha, she was maaaaad. What are you, cheap? Did your father not teach you how to be chivalrous? You're a new school ? , huh? Haha next time, pay the damn bill. Even if they're in a different class than we are, ? need food too.

...^this^...and how much was tha bill?....like 5, 10 dollars...if the ? was good and you got head and all that...
    ...it's worth 10 bucks right....stop listening to these ? ....it aint trickin if you buy her lunch....
    ...it's called being nice...aint nothing wrong with being nice...but she is a lil tacky with that reaction...
    ...you could have paid for it...just make sure she don't make it a habit of expecting you to pay...