The Goldbergs - Season 4 (ABC)

Options
Lou Cypher
Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nntf56imWM

Weird how tall Adam is now lol he looks like hes gonna tower over Barry soon.

Excited for the return of the GOAT, Barry. I was rewatching season 3 last week and dude is definitely the highlight of the show. Whos tuning in?

Comments

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Decent opener. Erica was looking bad the whole episode. Barrys rage is the funniest ? .
  • marc123
    edited November 2016
    Options
    jus binged eps 1 thru 5.

opener was kinda corny imo.

ep 2. video dating/Barry wanting to be a gym teacher was funny af. lol @ that same dude always playing the shady bizness @ the mall guy.

ep 3 was okay

all the ? was the loner grand father n the dad was comic gold. dead @ Barry ? with Erica w/ the answering machine @ the end of ep 4. that was funny. and lol @ Barry wit the random af scarface reference.

ep 5 was cool

Barry, the black guidance counselor, the rocker bully w/ the rat tail lol and both the grand fathers are the funniest parts of the show imo. Decent start.

• marc123
    Options
    Jus binged. All caught up. Pretty meh overall.

Barry is the only character that keeps me watching

Good to see cutty from the wire.

I guess the other blk dude left the show. Smh
  • marc123
    edited June 2017
    Options
    @Lou_Cypher you still watchin this...

Jus binged season 4. It was iight. Hit or miss imo. lmao at Marvin moving in. Adam be baggin some pretty good lookin girls, no ? . Erica looking better n better every ep. lol at barry growin up alil at the end
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Yeah I still been watching. Season was pretty hit or miss for me as well. Had its moments. I wonder if they are gonna make the uncle a regular cast member next season.

All the abc comedies seem to be losing steam a bit. Modern family for sure but I heard the creators have been beefing the last couple seasons and work on the show separately. They all still have their moments though that make me keep tuning in
  • marc123
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    I wonder if they are gonna make the uncle a regular cast member next season.

I hope so. Dude is funny af.