Whens the last time you were pulled over?

Options
farris2k1
farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
Before today its been 3 years, on the way to work this morning got caught speeding 86 in a 70, this was highway and you can go up to 83 84 and they wont pull you over but i was late so i was goin faster anyways i expected the worst but suprsingly the cop just asked for my license, asked where i was going and told me to slow down and be careful, no ticket, suprised as ? and it was coo he didnt ticket me, still ? the police but i lucked out, dude was probley tryna to show sum "see, all cops arent bad" ? or just didnt give a ? bout a ticket but regardless it was coo tho,anybody been pulled over since all these killings have happend?? How did the cop act??

Comments

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Twice this year.

One time, i was pulling in to a parking lot of a multi unit building waiting for my boy to get there for a studio session. A cop swooped on me and said the owner complained of people selling drugs in the parking lot and asked what i was doing. Said my car smelled like Marijuana (i dont smoke) and searched the car. Back up arrived and im standing by the second cop as the first searches the car and he's like "why did he stop you?" I tell him and he shakes his head and says "we all arent the same." So thr first cop cant find anything and im like "i told you you werent gonna find nothing though. You just wasted your time." He was mad but couldnt do anything. My boy showed up towards the end and was recording, but nothing happened luckily.

Second time my tags were expired and i didnt think they were. I was lightweight mad and being short, but the cop ran my license and told me my tags were expired and he wasnt gonna cite me. Just get it taken care of an pulled off.
  • SmashinYourWaifu
    SmashinYourWaifu Members Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bad ass cops. ? breaking the law and not getting ticketed
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Leaving the night spot one night with my lady. Buncha one way streets downtown and I ? around and drove the wrong way down one of them ? . Got pulled over. Field sobriety tested. Passed. My girl got still almost got us arrested by running her gotdamn mouth. SMH.
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aint got pulled over for a legit reason in 8 years...got pulled and locked for operating unregistered vehicle. ? da police

Been harassed several times since then for ? but like the ? ghost say:
    'They aint see ? , I aint say ? ...so it aint ? .'
  • farris2k1
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Leaving the night spot one night with my lady. Buncha one way streets downtown and I ? around and drove the wrong way down one of them ? . Got pulled over. Field sobriety tested. Passed. My girl got still almost got us arrested by running her gotdamn mouth. SMH.

Why they give you a sobriety test? They usually only do that if they smell liquor or you look ? up most would understand goin down a one way by accident i have done that a few times in areas i didnt kno
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Went to Starkville, MS to visit my bro at MS State earlier this year. Cop ducked off in the cut caught me going 50 in a 35. Was scared as hell cause I had a Waffle House cup filled to the brim with crown and apple juice. Was being reckless by speeding, but he just hit me with a speeding ticket.

Afterwards, that Jeezy song "don't get caught" was playing in my head.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »

Why they give you a sobriety test? They usually only do that if they smell liquor or you look ? up most would understand goin down a one way by accident i have done that a few times in areas i didnt kno

I mean, I HAD been drinking. Plus with me driving the wrong way down the one way street, ? kinds made sense. Seemed like they thought I was ? , pulled me over, my excuse made sense but they decided to test me anyway because they had me there, I was leaving the part of town with all the clubs and bars and I admitted I had been drinking.

I'm that ? in the spot that knows my limit, though. I'll be taking shots and know exactly when to stop because the next one is gonna put me over the edge. Getting a DUI is one of my biggest fears.
  • farris2k1
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »

I mean, I HAD been drinking. Plus with me driving the wrong way down the one way street, ? kinds made sense. Seemed like they thought I was ? , pulled me over, my excuse made sense but they decided to test me anyway because they had me there, I was leaving the part of town with all the clubs and bars and I admitted I had been drinking.

I'm that ? in the spot that knows my limit, though. I'll be taking shots and know exactly when to stop because the next one is gonna put me over the edge. Getting a DUI is one of my biggest fears.

I aint never had one but yeah them duis aint no joke payin out the ass in fines, classes, jail and losin your license ? that, but alot of those legal limits are ? a few beers in some states put you over it ? retarted
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options

Few years ago...it was raining n i stopped at stop sign(feet/pedals were wet) so i didnt make a full stop

Cop let me go when i explained myself

• obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A month ago. I havent gotten a ticket in almost 10 years
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got pulled over last year. Seat belt violation smh. County cops got no life.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    coming home from a fight party, i was ? as ? , luckily they just checked my id to see if i lived in the area
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was a long time ago. I think 2012.

One time I was moving to my new apartment and got pulled over using my parents truck. Cop that pulled me over said I ran a stop sign that was about 4 blocks behind me which i thought was weird. I wasnt familiar with my parents truck and was taking forever to find the registration and Insurance and cop was being a total ? head about it asking me if i had stolen the vehicle and all this extra ? . Then out of nowhere a second cop car pulls over right in front of me and they questioned me about the truck for 20 mins or more.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    last december for speeding.....but it was really for being a brother in 2015 Benzino...i mean i was speeding but not as fast as he stated...had to go to court, knew the judge everything dismissed had to pay court costs tho
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last month
    They were cool but pulled up on side and saw a black person driving that type of car and got right back behind me and pulled me over.
    Ticket - seatbelt
    Ticket - no front plate
    Warning - speeding (? )

Then told me "take care of that business in Irving Texas" I said "huh?"
    He got mad and said " u the one with the warrant - I won't arrest you today"
    I called Irving office and Nothin
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've probably been pulled over close to 40 times, but I've had maybe 3 moving violatons.

The craziest pull over I had was in San Jose CA. I was ? , had a stripper in the car, late at night. I was already parallel parked in some neighborhood getting dome. Police rolled up 3 cars deep surrounded my car....said a neighbor called the police because of suspicious activity....my car had a key fob/push button to start up so they couldn't run the ? driving (no key in ignition) on me. They took my broad, gave her the "is that your ? ? Is he keeping you or hurting you?" run down.....then tried to take my ? to give her a ride home but I already told her to take a cab when they first pulled up (she don't have a license). I convinced one officer I could get my car towed home and called Triple AAA in front of him.
    My ? told AAA I needed to get the car towed because I was ? . They promptly told me to ? off "we don't do that". I got off the phone and confidently told the officer "they're on their way"...
    They actually let me go....all 3 cars......left....the rest of the officers was like "? it let the jackers get his ass" and left. Talk about a sigh of relief I just KNEW I was going to jail.
    I sat there for about 20 minutes.....fired that car up, hoped on the freeway and dipped.
  • farris2k1
    Options
    I've probably been pulled over close to 40 times, but I've had maybe 3 moving violatons.

The craziest pull over I had was in San Jose CA. I was ? , had a stripper in the car, late at night. I was already parallel parked in some neighborhood getting dome. Police rolled up 3 cars deep surrounded my car....said a neighbor called the police because of suspicious activity....my car had a key fob/push button to start up so they couldn't run the ? driving (no key in ignition) on me. They took my broad, gave her the "is that your ? ? Is he keeping you or hurting you?" run down.....then tried to take my ? to give her a ride home but I already told her to take a cab when they first pulled up (she don't have a license). I convinced one officer I could get my car towed home and called Triple AAA in front of him.
    My ? told AAA I needed to get the car towed because I was ? . They promptly told me to ? off "we don't do that". I got off the phone and confidently told the officer "they're on their way"...
    They actually let me go....all 3 cars......left....the rest of the officers was like "? it let the jackers get his ass" and left. Talk about a sigh of relief I just KNEW I was going to jail.
    I sat there for about 20 minutes.....fired that car up, hoped on the freeway and dipped.

Damn
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yesterday. They called for backup and everything smh
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this coming October marks the 3 year aniversery of the last time I got pulled over.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I get pulled over quarterly

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last year. I got pulled over for breaking a solid line. The ? up thing is that the cop was the reason I broke the solid line. I needed to get over so I put on my signal. I see he guy on the side of me sped up like an ? . So I had to speed up too to get in front of him. When I got in front I looked in the rearview and realized it was a cop. We were stopped at a red light. As soon as I saw it was a cop, I knew he was going to pull me over, and sure enough, he did.
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    APRIL,coming through Indiana, speeding,was let go with a warning.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghost313 wrote: »

Indiana is the WOAT.

Can they still pull you over for "looking suspicious"?
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Ghost313 wrote: »

Indiana is the WOAT.

Can they still pull you over for "looking suspicious"?

Was in Escalade with 22's, yeah, we Stuck out Monticello(sp)

Indiana sucks ass traveling through.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when you come to DC don't worry bout getting pulled over worry bout all these ? speeding camera's