Anchor Who Said "F-ck It, I Quit" On Live TV Now Facing 24 Years In Prison

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYcSqIuqkz4

Greene faces 24 years in prison with eight charges of "misconduct involving a controlled substance" even though Alaska became the third state to legalize marijuana, in November 2014 (two months after Greene's on-air resignation). The legalization didn't go in effect until February 2015, and between those months, cops raided Greene's cannabis club twice and made six undercover purchases, allowing them to charge her with "serious criminal offenses."

In an interview with The Guardian, Greene said, "It's almost dizzying when you try to make sense of it. It could literally cost me the rest of my adult life."

The Alaska PD's John Skidmore stands by the decision, saying, "You need to follow the regulations and do so in a legal fashion."

Greene pleaded not guilty. She will stand trial in the upcoming month

Greene has also referred to her case as "modern day lynching"

Comments

• mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was all fun and games when she did the ? , but seriously...how long did she think it was gonna take for this to happen after she did what she did?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? got all of that publicity then up and moved. She has a weed club here but no legal shop and has made zero attempt at getting the marijuana laws finalized up here.

She sent invites on FB for some seminar that we are having here in Anchorage that she would be running, but she would be doing this seminar streaming. People would pay to sit in a room and watch a video of her talking.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She's not going to get 24 years.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bgoat wrote: »
    Blacks go to prison for it, while whites become rich from it. AmeriKKKa!!

Stop it man. I mean it is ? that they've locked so many blacks up for weed only to turn around, make it legal, and do it in a way that whites with money can benefit but blacks can't. That said, you can't just blatantly and knowingly break the law and not expect anything to happen. She only had to wait a little while, but chose not to. I don't think she deserves to have her life ruined for that, but she did do the crime.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crackaz dont forget ?
    Have we not learned from OJ?

Free my baby charlo greene

@Lou_Cypher she aint no ? , punk.
    Whatcho mouth
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Crackaz dont forget ?

Whatcho mouth

Yeah she is. Ive met her.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smash

Shut up, they trying to take her freedom away over ? !
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They legalized in Colorado and alaska?why these cold as states get legalization but can't ? lol off in Florida. Are they lobbying for legalization I. Florida for this upcoming election?
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She should've held out until that ? became legal. Oh well
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Stop it man. I mean it is ? that they've locked so many blacks up for weed only to turn around, make it legal, and do it in a way that whites with money can benefit but blacks can't. That said, you can't just blatantly and knowingly break the law and not expect anything to happen. She only had to wait a little while, but chose not to. I don't think she deserves to have her life ruined for that, but she did do the crime.

People here in toronto with full shops aren't getting time. They getting raided, having product seized, being fined and reopening the next day. Ijs. If it was going to be legalized it isn't really a crime. She like many people just jumped the gun and tried to get ahead of it. Facing 24 for that? Lol if it was a white chick we wouldn't hear about it, her business would be running fine.
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    Crackaz dont forget ?

Whatcho mouth

Yeah she is. Ive met her.

I see... she curved you. So it's ? that black ? .
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Dazzling
    Dazzling Members Posts: 410 ✭✭✭
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    She's not going to get 24 years.

I hope not
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Give her a pass man. ? . What good would locking her up do?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you can't just blatantly and knowingly break the law and not expect anything to happen. She only had to wait a little while, but chose not to.

640?cb=20150320192210
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Typical CAC AmeriKKKa
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    those higher ups are salty af
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah, you stop it. Her black skin got her facing time. We know had this been lil Becky, this wouldn't even be a case.
    #whiteprivilege

So now ? shouldn't even get in trouble for the ? they do even when they are legitimately wrong? lol Ya'll are funny. 25 years is ridiculous. That shouldn't even be mentioned, but stop acting like this chick is innocent. She knew exactly what she was doing.

It's like the dude in DC that rode around selling weed out of his car. He knew that ? was wrong, but he still did it, so why act like these people are innocent?
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah, you stop it. Her black skin got her facing time. We know had this been lil Becky, this wouldn't even be a case.
    #whiteprivilege

Must be....

Two sides...

tumblr_mfq3x4VTVi1r8y6uio1_400.gif