I'm disappointed in ya'll black americans ya'll are soft as ? !

Options
Ether44mag
Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2016 in The Social Lounge
i'm from Montreal, Canada the black community is mostly haitians and twice the cops killed innocent victims and TWICE riots popped off and COPS GOT SHOT !! what the ? is ya'll waiting for ??? smh you all must be be under hypnosis or something because back in 94 LA rioted for Rodney king who only got beat up but now they killin ya'll every 2 weeks and you guys aint doin ? but memes and rallys smh .DISCUSTING!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ_kgFcFGy8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoRXy-Y9v1E

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ether44mag
    Options
    man shutup.

oh you tough on the net but wont say that to a cop tho lol ya'll scared as ? now living in fear in 2016 hahaha that would not happen where i'm at I can garantee you that ? !!
  • Ether44mag
    Options
    here we dont ? around with cops who abuse their powers and they know if they shoot one of us we gon burn everything down and shoot at them EVERYTIME!! the ? is ya'll doin ? deciding wether to vote for Trump or Hillary ?? hahaha

this kid fighting the cops ,they aint crazy ,they aint gon shoot ,they in the hood,if they shoot someone gonna shoot back !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmSh9jQBA1o
  • Ether44mag
    Options
    no wonder us haitians were the first to get freed from slavery in haiti when we fought the french army and WON...ya'll americans are pOOSSY *dj akademik voice* ya'll only gangstas when its time to shoot at another black man smh them crackas got yall SHOOK hahaha wake the ? up please!!
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Well cops have been shot at a few times this year (shout out to Cosmos and Micah Xavier from Dallas) and hit with rocks, bottles, etc a lot this year, compared to past years at least, but if you're looking for a revolution, it's not gonna happen. Not yet at least, most Blacks are comfortable here. I'm half Haitian by the way, been part of some protests but I understand the anger....
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    here we dont ? around with cops who abuse their powers and they know if they shoot one of us we gon burn everything down and shoot at them EVERYTIME!! the ? is ya'll doin ? deciding wether to vote for Trump or Hillary ?? hahaha

this kid fighting the cops ,they aint crazy ,they aint gon shoot ,they in the hood,if they shoot someone gonna shoot back !

Cops get ? up in American hoods too, go to Worldstar and see the videos for yourself
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You're from Canada close thread
  • Splackavelli
    Options

Uhh.. yeah burning ? down has worked wonders for us down here in America.
  • Ether44mag
    Options
    Ay buddy

How about you take the next flight to America and do something since you seem to be about that life

you dont even realise how weak you sound with that response lol ...dont you get it ??? I'm black ! i'm fuckinm ? as hell and want to ? ? up everytime I see another black man gunned down by police every ? 2 weeks and I see ya'll too ? relaxed out there and you come here with that stupid sheep zombie/defeated response " come down here and do something about it then " smh
  • Ether44mag
    edited September 2016
    Options
    ? it might as well close the thread if yall ? are scared of it go back to the beanie sigel beef page ,got ? runnin around with dresses on album covers ,? all over tv ,arguing over black lives /all lives matter ? but doin nothing about all the killings the big ? subject on tv is ? Kaepernic !!!! wtf man ya'll are under hypnosis I dont see no other ? explanation this ? is crazy I'm ? because before I tought Americans were the ? ,the most revolutionary etc...i'm really dissapointed its not ya'll fault tho they killed or incarcerated all ya'll leaders all that is left are the ?
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    Some body P. Diddy punnch this Drake ass ? in the mouth one good time I'll pay a yard for that
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no wonder us haitians were the first to get freed from slavery in haiti when we fought the french army and WON...ya'll americans are pOOSSY *dj akademik voice* ya'll only gangstas when its time to shoot at another black man smh them crackas got yall SHOOK hahaha wake the ? up please!!

Some truth to this. Black people in Amerikkka are scared of white people. They subconsciously see them as some kind of master class due to the white Jesus complex. People in this country see white people as the mogul.

They may claim they hate white supremacists, but it's more of a confused admiration. You can't tell by the terms used such as "white privilege" and "because I'm black". Even when they're supposedly speaking up and against the system, they're still blaming themselves and boosting them up subconsciously.
  • Ether44mag
    edited September 2016
    Options

Some truth to this. Black people in Amerikkka are scared of white people. They subconsciously see them as some kind of master class due to the white Jesus complex. People in this country see white people as the mogul.

They may claim they hate white supremacists, but it's more of a confused admiration. You can't tell by the terms used such as "white privilege" and "because I'm black". Even when they're supposedly speaking up and against the system, they're still blaming themselves and boosting them up subconsciously.

exactly !! They speak up but as victims! back in the days the Black panthers took matters in their own hands and had a warrior mentality ,Guys like 2 pac Rip stood up and spoke as a militant ,now we got ? still worried about being politically correct when they cry for help smh there is a time for drastic measures and I think the time has come ,burn businesses down everytime time they ? an innocent black man trust me white people love their money ,they will then think twice about it, yall became "civilised" lol " if we burn ? down whitey gonna look at us like we are animals" lol

them white folks are the real "savages" bombing countries for oil and to get them into their banking system, killing black people to instill fear because since Obama ,kids under 12 years old did not have any limitations in their mind,they knew they could acomplish anything for real!! now they trying to stop that tought process by terrorizing ya'll and yall still coppin pleas ,damned everybody watching narcos and ? ,Power, money and violence but go to work driving all shook in the streets scared of being killed by cops in 2016 what the ? is that ? ?? time to ? ? up man ya'll losing bad, you could die anyways for NO REASON!! might as well go down fighting wtf
  • Splackavelli
    Options

? ? you
  • Ether44mag
    Options

? ? you

go say that to a cop ...oh you shook you wont do it ,?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not gonna say nothing bad about Canada.
    the homie @sion is from there.

but bruh...culture us very different
  • Ether44mag
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I'm not gonna say nothing bad about Canada.
    the homie @sion is from there.

but bruh...culture us very different

what does that even mean ? what you just said is irrelevant , I know the culture is different because we burn ? down when cops ? one of us while you guys dont do ? ! and I dont speak for the whole Canada ,i'm speaking for us Zoes from Montreal we dont play that ? ! I dont know about them jamaicans in Toronto if they would lay down or not
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? did you forget the French extorted the ? out of y'all after y'all "gained independence"? Made y'all pay for y'all false sense of freedom....

You realize Hilary Clinton stole millions of dollars from Haiti?

Y'all haven't banged on the French yet, y'all still speak their language, y'all are slaves to harsh trading regulations by the west...and y'all have mulattoes running ? ....foh b

Blacks among the diaspora all have unique issues , none trumping the other....

We are all equally ? on
  • Splackavelli
    edited October 2016
    Options

? ? you

A cop ain't the one ? with me right now , so no ? ? you! You monkey
  • Splackavelli
    edited October 2016
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    ? did you forget the French extorted the ? out of y'all after y'all "gained independence"? Made y'all pay for y'all false sense of freedom....

You realize Hilary Clinton stole millions of dollars from Haiti?

Y'all haven't banged on the French yet, y'all still speak their language, y'all are slaves to harsh trading regulations by the west...and y'all have mulattoes running ? ....foh b

Blacks among the diaspora all have unique issues , none trumping the other....

We are all equally ? on

In your ? face monkey
  • Splackavelli
    edited October 2016
    Options

? ? you

And y'all getting clowned and lynched by dominjcans but yet you still find time to attack your brothers in the states while we face a common enemy that's ? for you that's why we dont have ? now cause we stay fighting each other.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ran to Canada to escape Haiti but reps Haiti like you actually doing something to improve Haiti. Most likely will never return because he is scared. Runs to another country to enjoy the freedoms and advantages but most likely walks around talking about ? this place.
    Also wants to criticize African Americans. Which is the people of African descent that has the best rep in the world?

Willing to bet this mfer has never did ? he typed about. Another keyboard warrior. This is a message board so par the course.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    yeah because unfocused and reckless violence is the way to solve the world wide problems black people face.... thread starter just proved that some ? are stupid no matter what their nationality is
  • Ether44mag
    Options
    y8hnsg6zwwyr.gif

haha all these comments are duckin the real subjects hahah talkin about slick corruption in haiti ,natural resources being stolen and corrupt presidents ,thats not what we talkin about here ,not no system corruption ,we talkin about whats happening on the field, that anybody can do something about ! lol ya'll really mad i'm tellin the truth ya'll are POOOSSSY!

only higher up people can do something about what happens behind closed doors ,yeah theres alot of corruption in haiti ,but nobody finna come slap or shoot people for fun in the streets without people fighting back

ya'll mad cause what i'm saying is the truth ,ya'll SHOOK!